[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, haven't been on here in a while. Currently hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0212[1].jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0212[1].jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Hey /b/, haven't been on here in a while. Currently hate my life, my job, everything to be honest. I feel worthless and a waste. I work for a TV company in the UK in their retention's department, and it's honestly soul destroying. I've tried finding other work, but nothing.

Currently on antidepressants and anxiety pills, but still have random outbursts of suicidal thoughts, and this is the first time I've self-harmed. Anyone who has went through anything similar any tips on how to get through it?
>>
those are some gay ass cuts dude
>>
>>722656604

The stanley is the sharpest thing in my house right now, so it's about the best I can do with it being so blunt.
>>
>>722656509
TOP KEK
those aren't even fucking cuts lmao
>>
>>722656674
you have to brake off the top part of the blade to get to the unused sharp part
>>
>>722656509

>Most pussy cuts I've ever seen in my entire life
>If you're going to post cuts looking for sympathy, at least make it bleed and let us see some veins.
>Pussy.

Grow the fuck up and realise you're an attention whore. You're posting this here because of one or a combination of the following;

>1) You're lonely because you're fat and unsocial
>2) You're closet homo
>3) You're a complete fucking loser

Choose one or a combination of those 3 points, and fix them. Get that shit out the way and you might be happy.

/thread
>>
>>722656509
Monkey rubs are the gateway to real cutting. This is very serious!
>>
>>722656509
I'll have your job if you don't want it.
I need one.
>>
>>722656509
Running helps
>>
>>722656509
Don't hurt yourself anon, I understand the pain and release can become addicting, but you have to understand, to other people you look like such a pathetic fucking faggot; you can't hide it forever either.
>>
>>722656509
Did you scratch yourself with a pen cap or something? we did that in middle school for fun to give ourselves fake tattoos

cut to kill or stop being such an attention whoring faggot
>>
>>722656972
yea, running over a cliff
>>
what region in the UK do you live?
>>
everyone fuck off rn the first time i cut i barely made a scratch and now i have to get stitches nearly every time

OP lifes shite but you gotta find something that you care about anything at all it could be naruto who gives a fuck as long as you find something to care about just think of that.
>>
I was going to make a suggestion but
>U.K.
Your country is shit and doesn't allow natural remedies for depression.
>>
File: 1479959849786.jpg (11KB, 429x271px)
1479959849786.jpg
11KB, 429x271px
>>722656509
Faggot
>>
>>722656509
unless you have permanent scares from it you're doing it wrong faggot
>>
>>722656509
don't do this anon it does not worth it, sliding down into an emotional abyss
try weed
socialize
meditate
fap regularly - this shit is serious i went without for 5 months and it was helluva ride
>>
>>722657125
Scotland.
>>
>>722657153
nah better off just ending it and leave it to the real men
>>
When in doubt get the rope out
>>
>>722656509
Ugh. See this shit bugs me. You got a scratch and want people to feel bad for you. Now you are going to go to work and everyone is going to see that and think you are a fucktard
>>
>>722657373

Sign yourself up with a shithole agency called MTrec. They'll take on pretty much anyone and give you some of the randomest work possible. It sounds shit, and the conditions aren't exactly great, but it's an out while you find something new.
>>
>>722657181
>natural remedies
top kek
>>
>>722656674
i could cut you deeper with the plastic part of it you fucking nigger piece of shit. get fuckin wasted.
>>
>>722656509
OP you anon or femanon?
>>
>>722656509
you are a fucking faggot just kill yourself. otherwise
boards.4chan.org/r9k/ is that way faggot
>>
>>722657923
Look at that arm hair, muscley wrist, and tell me it could be a femanon
>>
>>722656509
>sideways cuts
wrong way faggot. Stop attention whoring and do it for real. Intensive care or you're a pussy.
>>
>>722658341
These aren't suicidal cuts anon, attention/endorphin cuts can go anywhere in any direction.
>>
Hey, I've been through more or less the same shit you are experiencing rn, i'll tell you the best you can do is find some girl that loves you more than you do, and helps you get out of that
>>
>>722658649
oh yes placing your life in someone else's hands seems like a great idea. I also think you should throw away your life anon
>>
>>722658043
Mah bad dude.
Well, if it's a dude. I'm fucking out. I'll give OP words of advise.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>722656509
Those are pussy scars. Just kill yourself now faggot- not even we want you
You're a failure.
>>
>>722656509
OP. If you want a reason not to kill yourself, get the fuck off of 4chan if you're serious.

Call 116 123, it's free I think, UK number.
Go onto reddit and go onto /r/suicidewatch, check the sidebar for other suicide subreddits for help.

If you are gonna an hero stream it on something, I rep for my UK lads, so get a good job if possible, get a GF, do whatever you love. But get the FUCK OFF 4chan.
>>
>>722656509
You gotta slice vertical not horizontal
>>
>>722658649
That's one of those things that either ends in happiness or suicide though, there's really no middle ground if he goes that option.
>>
>>722656509

It's not really worth getting through.
>>
File: 1486251182850-b.jpg (29KB, 533x470px)
1486251182850-b.jpg
29KB, 533x470px
>>
>>722656509
There are enough people on this earth, maybe you should try cutting your carotide, you'll feint in seconds and die in minutes. Or just take the pussy way out and buy an exit bag.
>>
>>722659085
priceless
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.