[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could a /b/tard explain to an idiot like myself what the probably

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: worldwar3.png (58KB, 1257x1195px) Image search: [Google]
worldwar3.png
58KB, 1257x1195px
Could a /b/tard explain to an idiot like myself what the probably is of the next world war starting in the very near future?
>>
>>722656371
Probably in fee next year USA vs china, cant say what Russia is going to do then...
>>
fucking weeb
>>
>>722656371
>>
>>722656371
No one is stupid enough to go through with it.

No one wants to get nuked with the possibility of BEING nuked. If nukes fly it's not much of a war, the countries targeted will be bathed in fire and death tolls will fucktuple in a matter of minutes. And boom, everyone is dead.
>>
As always germany will start shit. Now that their EU falls apart and noone is willing to work for them anymore the only option for them is to start war. Even tho they lost every war they are aways the ones getting the most profits of them.
>>
It'll either be some small country throwing a tantrum, or a big country dissolving.

Everyone else doesn't want to die.
>>
This might start one

https://youtu.be/iwIReKtlykw
>>
Asking on /k/ may be a better bet.

But the chances of a confrontation between US and China are quite high. Especially in the South China Sea. A confrontation there has the potential to escalate into one.
But the chances over all are still quite low, but increasing every day.

A regional conflict is much more likely
>>
>>722656371
short term, the chances of WW3 starting are low. long term, the chances are so-so, but it's really hard to tell, long term. we're much more likely to have another regional war in the middle east, almost certainly with Iran.

why I don't think we're going to war with Russia: Putin is a very smart man. he's very experienced and ruthless. BUT, his experience is in covert ops, and he's smart enough to know the Russian military isn't doing well these days. I believe we will see more incidents like the non-invasion of Ukraine in the coming years.

why I don't think we're going to war with China: not yet, anyway. The Chinese leadership isn't stupid. Their priority is long-term economic growth as a route to world power. So far, it's been working great, so they're going to keep going with that. Unfortunately, China has some serious problems. First of all, their economy is hitting some bumps. Secondly, they have 20-25 million men who can't find a wife (as a result of decades of the one child policy, during which female babies were routinely aborted or killed). Thirdly, they're being really aggressive in the South China Sea (those islands they built). There could be a scenario where their economy crashes, all those unmarried men hit the streets, there's a change of leadership to someone much stupider, and then the asshole starts a war with the a local nation of the South China Sea, and then the US gets involved....

anyway, asking this question on \b\ isn't too bright. go read stuff next time, it's all on the internet.
>>
>>722657671
you're leaving out two possibilities: 1. mistakes (lol we can get away with it!) and 2. not giving a shit (Iran).
>>
Higher than it was last year
>>
>>722657058
>>722657875
>>722657934
>>722658009
all bullshit answers
>>
>>722657671
This is the only correct answer.
Want to know the reason not one nuclear weapons has been used in combat since World War II? It's because we're scared. We've seen their power and we don't want to suffer the fates of nagasaki and hiroshima. If one nuke where to be fired today it would cause disaster. Very little of any nuke carrying country will remain and any country that didn't have nukes will be dust. Nuclear winter will occur and very little light will reach earth. Basically we will all be fucked. Why start a war no one can win. There is no prize if you're dead.
>>
>>722656371
You are all blind.
The war is already going.
This time you don't see them with svastikas around but Germany is already winning it, they call it European union.
They use laws and taxes this time, they are destroying all neighbourgs.
I know you don't see it in the US. Yet.
But you were slow to notice even the last time.
>>
>>722658009
Sugi pula cacatule
Sper sa-ti inghiti limba in somn or smth
>>
>>722656371
ww3 will NEVER happen plain and simple

all you will get are bullshit lying politicians trying to justify spending billions on cold war relic organisations like nato that should of been disbanded a long time ago and are only still going today because noble familys who run it are getting insane amounts of money and are doing everything to keep it that way. god forbid they should get a real job and be poor like the rest of us huh.
>>
>>722658368
Zealots don't care. Doesn't matter if they're religious zealots or extreme nationalists or whatever.

There -are- crazy people with obscene amounts of power out there.
>>
>>722658632

never reproduce
>>
I'm my opinion OP there won't be a world war in the next couple decades, but civil wars that will occur instead. After say maybe 20 years when natural resources are more in demand, ww3.
>>
File: Good job b0ss.jpg (71KB, 875x690px)
Good job b0ss.jpg
71KB, 875x690px
>>722656371

Don't worry OP, Word War 3 is very slight probability of happening at this point. It would take something SUPER fucking aggro to cause it.

Note the reasons why WW1 and 2 started.

WW1 was a ton of aggro shit (Plus we were in an age were conquering each other was just on the brink of ending. King era and shit.) then someone assassinate some faggot.

WW2 basically set up by the fallout impacts of WW1 with combination of Castro tactics (Revolution in economic crisis hour/people suffering an shit)

At this point, the world economies are just too linked together. Quality of life through out the world is easier to maintain as long as world powers stay in good standing. Why should major world powers fight when we have the middle east to do it?
>>
>>722656371
All the big countries will ban together and try to rule the world, and the smaller countries will try to fight back, because they won't have a choice. Then the big boys will wipe them all out, there will be one world government, and the end of time will be upon us.
>>
>>722656371
Trump is like a 5x bonus card for any probability of global war...
>>
>>722658814
you'd like that wouldnt you, someone who can see through the lies and bullshit that you have been brainwashed with since you were a toddler to never teach anyone else how to do it.
>>
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HebgsaaAuKxHa9O/source.gif
>>
>>722656371
Yeah /b/ is definitely full of knowledgable people
>>
WW3 is already going on Islam is Arabic for submit so there is the choice fight for freedom or become a slave
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.