/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asian here. I'm sick of Asian females preferring other

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 31

File: C6y47GA.jpg (363KB, 1215x1243px) Image search: [Google]
C6y47GA.jpg
363KB, 1215x1243px
Asian here.

I'm sick of Asian females preferring other races above us. It's disgusting to see all these loser white guys taking the AF.

We need to become masculine and strong and ditch these racist bitches. They even prefer Blacks or Indians over us.

I say we start with AMWF, the best pairing that creates the most superior offspring.

We look better than those cumskins and can conquer the white woman!

If you're an Asian bother and want to join our fight hit me up at /r/aznidentity or /r/goldenrace!
>>
>>722651902

lol "golden race"

Only whites can be racist though, right?
>>
>we look better than those cumskins

>posts an image of asian faggot

gg wp
>>
>>722651902
fuck off sushinigger
>>
>>722652058

>I know what I'll say this will really be my shining comedic moment
>>
Stop crying like a bitch Ming Yong
>>
>>722651902
/thread
>>
>>722652151
on an anonymous imageboard. you can fuck off too.
>>
>>722652361

Don't be mad cause you're really good at cancer
>>
>>722651902
No matter how much you work out, you'll still be short and your cock will still be small. Sorry buddy.
>>
>>722651902
cumskin here
take our women... please theyre crazy and dont listen and are not obedient
>>
>>722652440
At least I'm really good at something
>>
This is bait but whatever.

I'm asian and this is cringy. Stop being so insecure and just live your damn life without caring about some asian slut riding white cock.

WMAF pairings are so common because one has yellow fever and the other is retarded enough to believe banging whites equals "success." Those are the people playing life on easy mode since they can find a partner so easily. Not worth your time.
>>
>>722652684
Cumskin? do you wanna suck the chinks little sushi dick through your nostril to make him feel better you confused piece of shit? don't ever disrespect our godly white skin again you little dweeb.
>>
>>722651902
hey pissskin

asian women naturally prefer white men and non-asian men.

no woman naturally prefers a piss skin male, therefore, if you are trying to do something unnatural, you are going to fail. It would have happened already if it was supposed to happen, but it wasnt supposed to happen, therefore it will not happen

you are about to expend large amounts of energy and resources, and it will all be wasted.

whatever, i will stand by as my enemies bleed themselves dry

meanwhile, i am cumming unprotected in my japanese wife. she will be knocked soon. we already won, fuck you
>>
>>722652951
Get out Uncle Chan. You're disgrace to the asian race.
>>
File: 1487021200160.jpg (426KB, 943x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1487021200160.jpg
426KB, 943x1600px
>>722651902
If it makes you feel better, us whites are fine with your people making babies with ours. It's the niggers we can't handle propagating with us.
>>
>>722651902
>/r/goldenrace

this subreddit has been banned for 2 months

nice copypasta feminine chink with small dick
>>
File: 1485770808257.jpg (64KB, 602x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485770808257.jpg
64KB, 602x800px
>We need to become masculine and strong
You can't do that youre literally one wig away from being a shemale

>and ditch these racist bitches
Calling whites "racists" has nothing to do with you, that's between Jew's minions, the nigger and queer, and whites

>It's disgusting to see all these loser white guys taking the AF.
What do you suggest besides your female seeking white guys for status symbol. Asian females are in the billions. you people are like cockroaches

>We look better than those cumskins
Thats literally why your female prefers me

>If you're an Asian bother and want to join our fight hit me up at /r/aznidentity or /r/goldenrace!
This was written by a jew with no understanding of chinks. Asians HATE each other
>>
>>722652834

Well it's not comebacks. Let's get that straight.
>>
File: tumblr_njprwvW9fm1unp7wdo1_1280.jpg (217KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njprwvW9fm1unp7wdo1_1280.jpg
217KB, 1024x1536px
>>722651902

> when our women can match your best chinky "bodybuilding"

One of the best parts of being white is that inferior races want to fuck us.

> tiny asian chicks want white cock
> nigger chimps want white pussy

Fucking outside our race is a novelty.
Enjoy being butthurt OP.
Always remember that your little asian gf would become a race traiter if one of us plugged his nose to resist the shrimp smell long enough to hit on her.
>>
>>722653856
We at /r/aznidentity form a pan-asian identity for all Asian PoC's.
>>
>>722651902
The shitty thing for us white guys is that Asian women treat us 10000000000x better than our own women 8/10 times. I have never been happier than I am with my current fiance and she is Asian. Sorry Asian bro
>>
>>722651902
Guide for chinks to get pussy:

>get gay kpop haircut
>get gay kpop piercings
>get gay kpop fashion
>get vocal training so you can sing like a faggot
>go to a country full of normal people (not niggers and chinks)
>approach 13 year olds and nihao the fuck out of them
>pretend to be part of bts
>find a condom that will fit your tiny dick so that you don't impregnate the qt3.14s
>fuck
>profit
>>
WMAF is for losers. Visit /r/hapas.
>>
>>722651902
I don't hate you, bro. Don't let the anger of injustice every person faces blue pill you. That's a date worse than death. We all rock and suck equally, man.
>>
>>722651902
dont think its really looks. think its more of Asian dudes are usually dicks to girls.
>>
>>722655138
Fate. Fuck autocorrect. Also, I'm a white redheaded dude. So. No solidarity bullshit here, other than we're both human.
>>
>>722651902

step up your game then chink
>>
>>722653856
>>722653937
>>722654645
People like you are slowly starting a god damned race war with you "funny racism." Shit used to be ironic on old /b around 2007. We all knew that we ALL SUCKED if we were here, but you fucking fat neckbeard are gonna spout your falso white nationalism you DONT EVEN BELIEVE IN until other races just start murdering us. Fuck you immature asshat. Trolling is one thing. Convincing the world that white people are like you 1% of NEET keyboard warriors is gonna get us all fucking killed. Please. For the good of humanity.

Kill yourselves.

Fuck pussyfooting. I'm not maymaying. Make the world better by removing your juvenile asses from it.

Sincerely, a non retarded, non-neet married white guy who doesn't want to be shot in a mall because of some shit you morons say.
>>
>>722655714
Also, fuck autocorrect. Butchered my god damned grammer.
>>
>>722655714
Im pretty sure without all these /pol/ kiddos there would not be crazy identity politics now. These idiots basically dug their own grave.
>>
>>722654981
WMAF is best
read /r/happas

just a bunch of angsty teenagers that are mad at mommy and daddy

sound just like normal white teenagers to me

whatever, nothing to see here, if you're white keep seeding the gook hoes

enjoy quality offspring and win natural selection
>>
>>722655853
I'm getting pretty sick of the omegas speaking for all of us. Alphas understand teamwork is necessary, less intensive, and more beneficial to all parties. Meanwhile every other race is listening to the kid who wouldn't share fucking toys. Fuck these niggers, regardless of their race.
>>
>>722651902
Nigga just get yourself one of those k pop fanatic girls. You know how many chicks are waiting to jump on asian dick just so they pretend they are fucking a k pop star. Doesn't matter if you are actually korean or not, those girls just want asian dick.
>>
File: 1485700115222.png (11KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
1485700115222.png
11KB, 202x249px
>>722655714
>People like you are slowly starting a god damned race war with you "funny racism."

some random chink posts a slander piece against whites and now whites themselves are accountable for a race war

This is why you dont let the in your country, period. But the state america is in, where the jew controls the bank, politics, media, the jew has replaced all members of what was once society with homos and niggers

This is why islam has to flood america, europe, and every other country. Give the jew no places to hide, give you assholes attempting to kill the white race nothing to feel justified about
>>
>>722656374
The problem is, these small, dissenting voices have places to congregate on the internet. Echo chambers that espouse support of their hatred over the love the average person carries for all. Stereotypes exist because those people exist. But stereotypes are the minority of any group. I'm a well educated southerner, but I know Hicks, rednecks and white trash. I don't associate with them. That's how you become successful. And don't get me started on the god damned Federal Reserve and shit...But no. Letting the Jihadists stream in unabated is not the answer. Are you out of your mind?
>>
File: 1487031411723.jpg (359KB, 580x852px) Image search: [Google]
1487031411723.jpg
359KB, 580x852px
>>722656678
>The problem is, these small, dissenting voices have places to congregate on the internet.

This society is on its last legs, dont act like you niggers and gays are going to continue building what the whites once had
>>
>>722657176
I AM white, you fucking moron.
>>
File: 1487038347198.jpg (64KB, 960x536px) Image search: [Google]
1487038347198.jpg
64KB, 960x536px
>>722657280

Nobody asked if you are or are not, i'm top percentile iq, you sound brain damaged

I want to go eat my warm food so take an assault rifle, aim it at the bridge of your mouth, and pull the trigger see how many rounds you can fill your empty head with before your body hits the floor

I'm not dealing with your cuckold faggot bullshit when i could literally be eating warm food and watching a show. I've more than killed any argument you attempted to make

Go rape a nigger or whatever you have planned. Hand in your white genetics and get the fuck out youre fired kid
>>
>>722657280
Also, I'm not suggesting censoring the internet. I believe in free speech. It's just what's happening. Echo chambers for everyone. Echo chambers within echo chambers within echo chambers.
>>
>>722657508
>warm food
>mommy's tendies
>edge

wow
>>
>>722657508
Oh yes. You surely carry yourself as if you have a severely...Something...Intelligent quotient. Don't wave your internet certificate at me, NEET. I'm a fucking big boy, and I'm trying to clean up messes you and your other good boy point faggot friends have made. If you could identify the bolt on a rifle, I'd be nothing less than god damned impressed, Nancy.
>>
>>722653463
Fuck off you asianfag cuck stop pretending that whites would fuck you
>>
File: 20160131113959.jpg (191KB, 1024x1010px) Image search: [Google]
20160131113959.jpg
191KB, 1024x1010px
>>722651902
I feel like I've been seeing more white girls with Asian guys lately. It makes me happy.

I'm not Asian myself, but I find my Asian male friends are more well-rounded, dedicated, and frankly better people than most white guys. (Of course I'm speaking in generalizations, there are many exceptions).

They're also far better looking than other races, IMO.
>>
>>722658124
I can sense your sincere joy, but careful, friend. A red/blue pill will tell you this means you hate whitey. I'm white. I'm not saying that. But just. God damnit. Fuck (current year.)
>>
>>722658124
thx brother, thumbs up
>>
>>722658124
I have no problem with Asians dating other races but with losers like OP crying in the Internet cause other races date their girls.
>>
>>722658801
I think today's people forget free will is a thing. It's my strongest hypothesis. Like. If the Asian girl dated the white guy...It's not because of white witchcraft. It's because two humans found each other as good potential partners. Like. If you're mad at the dude, you're inevitably mad at the chick, too, right? I don't get it.
>>
>>722658325
Thanks. Since both sides get upset easily when it comes to race, I don't really talk about it much.

Hopefully people will calm down about everything, and also start making better decisions soon.
>>
>>722652951
This. Why do we have to be either completely beta or super cringe? Aren't there normal functioning Asians in the US?
>>
>>722659153
I'm with you, b/rother.
>>
>>722659047
Yeah. I feel they try to explain everything with privilege, race and etc. since like 2014. Nowadays this loud minority will try everything to blame someone else for their failures. Doesn't help that a decent portion of us whites goes full retarded with alt-right stuff.
>>
>>722659202
Are you Asian? Because, if so, it would appear you're the answer to your own question. You recognized the cringe. One of my closest childhood friends was/is a 75% Japanese man named Andrew. He has been with the same white girl for 5+ years. And I fucking love that guy.
>>
>>722652319
Self-shilling again, chingchongmahjong?
>>
File: Panda.jpg (73KB, 727x485px) Image search: [Google]
Panda.jpg
73KB, 727x485px
>>722657763
>Oh yes. You surely carry yourself as if you have a severely...Something...Intelligent quotient.

shoot yourself you dumb fag

>>722657649
i dont live with my mom

i havent had chicken anything except ground chicken

>>722659438
>Doesn't help that a decent portion of us whites goes full retarded with alt-right stuff.

doesnt matter if anybody does this or not, you will accuse me of doing this either way. I am the pillar of white. You are the crumb
>>
>ITT: Samefagging Asian pretending to be white

I'm Asian American, and you are fucking embarrassing me. It takes a special kind of pathetic to be racist on /b/, especially when it's this fucking cringe.

Don't even start with white girls. No girl want to date someone like you.
>>
>>722659202
The normal Asians aren't on some supremacist wannabe larp plebbit subs pretending to be alphas. They're in real life, atleast from what I've observed.

I would be pissed if I ever find out the Asians I know are lapping faggots.
>>
>>722651902
What now? Were your 'u mad whiteboi' threads not getting enough replies? shit b8 and saged
>>
>>722651902
Tiniy Dick Problems Huh
>>
>>722659562
Dude arguing with "top percentile IQ" terrible grammar man, here: This. Just like most white guys don't go home and hop on KKK boards. Most black people don't go home and jump on BLM. Extremely vocal minorities of minorities man.
>>
>>722659745
This. Cause of the Internet these radical groups try to frame each other as the enemy. And now look at 2017 and where this wild ride will end. Both groups lie and fake stuff, they don't even care about truth or justice. They just want to hate.
>>
File: giphy.gif (333KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
333KB, 420x315px
>>722659949
Maybe there's hope for us all. This group of white nationalists will march on all the others, and all is normal people will watch them annihilate each other, chuckle to ourselves, and resume civilized society where we all remember we're all people and it all sucks for all of us.
>>
The best way to fight for your own race is to simply be the best you can be.

Asian guys are already great, just keep being great (also be a role model for those younger than you), and the world will catch up soon.
>>
File: IMG_56861.jpg (82KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_56861.jpg
82KB, 1280x719px
Asian guy with white girlfriend posting.. Mexican girls are easy.White girls are easy. Asian girls are easier.

Why would I blame white dudes for liking some easy girls? Who doesn't lol.Probably just weird insecurity from being told they're smart instead of pretty

Asian boys like you with no confidence and all these weird identity issues despite living in the US your whole lives are the reason for the "glasses-wearing sweaty handed bestfriend-of the-protagonist Asian" that only gets girls ironically
>>
>>722660405
Jesus Tittyfucking Christ, this thread gives me hope. The trolls bounce off or one shot, and people are scoffing at the crazies again. Like a happy, healthy society. Remember /b, no one gets tenders or maymays if the STREETS ARE ON FUCKING FIRE.
>>
File: 1487026748639.jpg (110KB, 450x860px) Image search: [Google]
1487026748639.jpg
110KB, 450x860px
>>722660174
>This group of white nationalists will march on all the others, and all is normal people will watch them annihilate each other,

You tell yourself that while you get stabbed and raped by niggers and they piss on your body

"white nationalists," all your image of white nationalists is in your brain, all the people you are accusing of being nazis are normal regular whites who stand up against the white genocide agenda

You think there's actually space for you, an "extra" white class, who is "above" the whites who defend their own humanity

You're not above anybody, throwing rocks down at anybody kid, nobody is going to "annihilate" each other, the people you are dismissing ARE the normal people

You will one day wake up in the area I grew up in, surrounded by blacks, surrounded by Asians, no society, no culture, no nothing, and you will die instead of doing what I did, lift yourself from your situation and seek good things in life

You have no contact with blacks so you're safe to call people nazis and pretend youre enlightened. I fight for my life every single day

I am far more powerful, stronger than you, more intelligent. I am top percentile IQ, tall, green eyes, athletic,

I stand up for myself when somebody tries to hit me

You will never have this instinct in you you are already dead.
>>
>>722660732
Did you actually type all of that?
>>
Love you long time
>>
>>722660581
Source? Lol
>>
>>722660732
Kek. Bro. I live in Tennessee. I have plenty of encounters with plenty of various people's. We even have gay bars with drag nights. I never said Nazis. I said: The crazy "Our Race! Fuck Yours!" Of EVERY SIDE will come destroy each other, hopefully. We're not under God damned attack you fruitcake. I'm 30 years old and married. I work and pay bills. I also speak Spanish and love my black and Japanese friends. I don't like my Italian friend, but that's because she's a crazy cunt, not Italian.

You go ahead and spout your neckbeard warcry for...I don't even know what. But I won't be the one they come after, and if they do, I'm plenty armed. But you're so deluded you think it's normal to think whites are any better for a set of arbitrary evolutionary and genetic differences. There's no finish line in evolution. You, BLM, Militant Feminists, whoever. Go blow yourselves to kingdome come, please.
>>
Asians are called mongoloids for a reason...
>>
>>722661337
Asians aren't called mongoloids, you buffoon. Mongoloid is an intelligence and strength insult. Like fucking Hodor.
>>
File: 1487104749770.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1487104749770.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>722661010
>Did you actually type all of that?

I'm the old guard. I am human, I am not homosexual / nigger, the way you are, i do not celebrate illiteracy, degeneracy, I carefully construct my words and i effectively deliver them right through your retard skull

>>722661266
>Kek. Bro. I live in Tennessee. I have plenty of encounters with plenty of various people's.

Nobody gives a shit
>>
>>722661464
Ex fucking Dee. Nice, detailed response to the white guy who will outlive you. Fucking old guard. I'm 30. What're you, 60? You're laughably naive, deluded, and a little scarily unhinged. You pose minimal threat, "sir."
>>
dont care if asians get white woman, its niggers who are the problem
>>
File: 1487208359101.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1487208359101.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>722661613
>Ex fucking Dee.

nope not talking to a 9 year old

>>722661759
Nobody cares if whites mix with asian. Literally nobody. that's exactly it niggers are the problem.

The only concern when it comes to white v asian is youre basically wasting your white by mixing with asian. there's billions of those clone ass niggas. But if youre ugly as fuck then go for it see if something good comes out of it
>>
File: asian bois cucked2.jpg (100KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
asian bois cucked2.jpg
100KB, 600x800px
>>
white women dont want ur tiny asian dick. steve harvey was right about u guys.
>>
File: 20160515_185701.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160515_185701.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>722662098
Sure. Tell yourself I'm 9. Keep running like the bitch you are. Remember, you're the one pissing off other races. It will be your head that likely gets stomped by some BLM monkey, not mine. Keep the delusion going, friend.
>>
>>722662599
No idea why it flipped that.
>>
File: asian bois cucked3.jpg (35KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
asian bois cucked3.jpg
35KB, 460x345px
>>
File: 1486948961200.jpg (71KB, 400x361px) Image search: [Google]
1486948961200.jpg
71KB, 400x361px
>>722662599
>Sure. Tell yourself I'm 9.

FUCK OFF KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>722662877
Nah. How're your jimmies, bro?
>>
>>722662599
I respect and appreciate all that you're saying, but please stop responding to that degenerate.

Some opinions (like his) don't deserve responses.
>>
>>722662799

Thinking that girl is Asian

>kek
>>
>>722662947
He's hilariously deluded, though. It's incredibly Elucidating on how these hatemongers actually think. Shhhh. I'm trying to study him. You can't ask me to stop!
>>
File: 1436283952703.jpg (43KB, 326x456px) Image search: [Google]
1436283952703.jpg
43KB, 326x456px
>>722651902
>be me
>be black
>sees Asian fellow upset that Asian women are turning away for white guys instead
>sees the similarity with black women having done this since the slave days
Welcome to the party, 친구.
>>
>>722655714

Thinking I wouldn't arm up and massacre shitblooded races if given the chance.
Niggers and inbred middle eastern Muslim races should be purged.
China can go ahead and be chinese.
India can go ahead and be Indian.
Africa should be steamrolled and divided up, and the middle east may as well be glassed by nuclear hellfire. Nothing good has come from those places or the people now living there. All previous peoples with any worth gtfo and abandoned the areas.
I'm an actual racist. I can admit it.

I work for a huge company that is predominantly white and Christian.
One day tolerances will run out.. But it won't be the white race that should worry.
It's these subhuman porch monkeys and rock slinging sandniggers. Their attacks are poorly executed.. A white reaction will be decisive, and thoroughly decimating to them.
I'm talking genetic viral targeting, cruise missles to Mecca level shit.
Once the alr right seizes power in enough of the world.. Some ww3 shit is going to go down, and it'll be the most one sided genocidal shit the inferior races will have ever experienced.
>>
File: couple.jpg (314KB, 1222x1224px) Image search: [Google]
couple.jpg
314KB, 1222x1224px
>>722663218

You probably want to check that statement.
>>
>>722651902
white male who lived in Japan 10 years here

just stop being a beta pussy faggot or a tryhard millenial /fa/ hipster. open some doors for them, make em feel special. it's not hard, asian girls literally lose their shit if you do even the smallest things for them.

I hate hanging around Asian men 99% of the time they only wanna hang around to practice English or thinking that you're gunna hook em up with girls. Stop that shit, it's annoying.
>>
>>722663610
That is a beautiful couple.
>>
File: 1429933949405.jpg (33KB, 558x419px) Image search: [Google]
1429933949405.jpg
33KB, 558x419px
>>722663610
You didn't get what I said.
>black women don't want black men
in the same way that
>Asian women (apparently) don't want Asian men
>>
>>722663696
Another white guy who has spent time in Japan.

I've made plenty of great Japanese friends, and have never had an issue with people expecting me to teach them English.

I could just be lucky, but I've found Japanese guys are great.
>>
File: 1485237767239.webm (1006KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485237767239.webm
1006KB, 640x360px
>>722663769

how can she make a presentation about the hypersexualization of asian women. Im guessing shes going to talk about how men are oppressing her

but this bitch shirt doesn't cover half of what it should, she has bright red lips and the hair on her head, why doesnt she try wearing clothing and looking human
>>
File: reeeeeee.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeee.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>722663769

Bullshit. Every race except black people favor their own race. Even more black women favor their own race. BUT black men seem to favor every other race more than themselves.

Maybe you should look into mirror DeMarcus?! Maybe the fault isn't everybody else.
>>
File: 1429933580626.jpg (808KB, 797x1362px) Image search: [Google]
1429933580626.jpg
808KB, 797x1362px
>>722663965
Because as much as she pretends to have a problem with it (a grade's a grade, after all), you can bet your Lucky*Star she sucked a white dick later that day.

>>722664059
Not so. Just look at any college/university campus, and you'll be taken aback by how many white guys hook up with Asian women. I almost feel sorry for the Asian men.

Black men don't have much of a choice *but* to look toward other races of women though, considering
>how black women are in comparison to others
&&
>how black women have been bitching against black men for centuries now, even the decent ones (black men as opposed to the niggers)
>>
>tfw white female and most azn guys you find attractive are gay
It's a good feel that the only non-white dick that could even tempt me is unobtainable. It's a shame how many fellow white bitches go for shitskins, they always end up with kids, single, and/or battered.
>>
File: 1483337038566.png (130KB, 1878x582px) Image search: [Google]
1483337038566.png
130KB, 1878x582px
>>722664709
>they always end up with kids, single, and/or battered.
Then go for the nerds and weebs instead of the student athletes, Madden Kings, or street pharmacists.
>>
File: spqr.jpg (77KB, 1000x599px) Image search: [Google]
spqr.jpg
77KB, 1000x599px
>>722664246

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!

>how black women are in comparison to others
>how black women have been bitching against black men for centuries now, even the decent ones (black men as opposed to the niggers)

BOOHOO!! It's evil white man fault. After evil white man it's evil Asian woman's fault. After evil Asian woman it's evil Black woman's fault. BOOHOO!! It's whole evil world's fault but mine.

It's everybody else fault even your own women that don't look pretty enough for you... Maybe stop comparing Black women to every other race and appreciate what's unique for Black women. White people think white race is the best, most diverse and most unique. Maybe you should start thinking same about your race and stop comparing all the time?!
>>
File: mf_doom-mf_dope.jpg (128KB, 553x553px) Image search: [Google]
mf_doom-mf_dope.jpg
128KB, 553x553px
>>722665131
The hell are you on about?

Anyway, I'm sure it's not *my* fault that black women have been screaming/writing/screenwriting/etc phrases like
>I want a light-skinned or white man, so my kids will have good hair and good skin!
since the 1940s. It's not my fault that black women are bleaching their skin to compete with white women, nor is it my fault that they're getting ass-injections or anything else just to attract (You) and reject (Me). I'm just reading comics, working, playing vidya, and trying to live an honest life, but that's not good enough apparently.

I'm just pointing out something that most black men (like the Honorable Tommy Sotomayor) already know, and that OP (despite being Asian) isn't alone in his frustration.

Really not sure why you're so upset.
>>
File: reeeeeeee.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeee.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>722665455

REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
File: staying hard.jpg (14KB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
staying hard.jpg
14KB, 460x258px
>>722665600
But I'm bored....
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.