[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend just revealed to me that he doesn't want

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1465086745319.gif (952KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
1465086745319.gif
952KB, 500x685px
My best friend just revealed to me that he doesn't want to break up with his girlfriend of five years (that he intends on cheating on because he's bored and frustrated with) because he knows that her and I are perfect for each other and if he walked out of the picture, we'd probably end up together.

Real problem is that I've actually been into this girl for years, myself.

AMA
>>
File: 1484076198395.jpg (26KB, 269x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484076198395.jpg
26KB, 269x300px
So why is he so concerned if he wants to cheat on her? Shit or get off the pot is what I'd tell him, and then I'd go tell his GF he's thinking of cheating on her... He obviously wants to break up but hates the fact that you'd get her because of his selfishness...fuck that guy.
>>
>>722650698
Find out when he's gonna cheat, then, while he's out fucking the other chick, you get with his.

ez fix.
>>
>>722651084
>Shit or get off the pot is what I'd tell him

That's what I said! For three years, I hear every few months about how he wants to go out there and explore. At first I told him to try working on those feelings, but fuck, the last few times I've told him to be an adult and make the decision. If it hasn't gone away after this long, then it likely won't.

I just can't bear the thought of this girl getting slighted like that. I'm best friends with both of them. It's a fucking mess.
>>
File: 1484406559621.jpg (21KB, 349x255px) Image search: [Google]
1484406559621.jpg
21KB, 349x255px
>>722651374
Well he's not being a best friend to your or her if he's acting like such a bitch. He's self centered, probably a bit narcissistic. He's going to CHEAT on her on his own recognizance. You really think he's a friend to you or her if he does that then keeps her and you know about this? Are you a friend to her if you leave her out of the loop? So either get with her, tell him you're making an ultimatum, either stay with her don't cheat, or cheat on her and you'll tell her and end the relationship with him there and then. He's playing these mindgames, so don't play, tell him straight up like an alpha. This aggression will not stand, man!
>>
File: Donny.jpg (31KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
Donny.jpg
31KB, 600x347px
Just stay out of their business.
>>
File: Really.gif (891KB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
Really.gif
891KB, 325x252px
And if you do choose the latter, if you have texts and voice mails, keep them and show them to the girl...let her know he intended this kind of shit. Don't fucking accept it and just go "Oh well! I may as well remain friends with both of them and accept he's cheating on a girl I wanted to go out with for years, and not tell her!" That's fucking Gamma as fuck if you do that! Don't be "That guy".
>>
>>722650698
why dont you just tell her this, give her a shoulder, and tell her its true you two would get together, also this dude sounds like a shumk.
>>
>>722651731
>This aggression will not stand, man!

Fuckin' A. I mean, what kind of selfish prick really uses "my friend may bang her" as a reason to stay? That's just a sign of a deeper problem he was with her.

>>722651993

He involved me when he asked me to validate his intention to go cheat on a girl that trusts me.

>>722651994

He's always liked to talk a big game, we'll see if he actually goes through with it. I've never seen him like this though, at the end of a rope like he is. He gets any further, I'm gonna have to do something.
>>
>>722651993
shut the fuck up, Donny.
>>
>>722651374
Best friends with both of them? No. You been trying to creep on this guy's girl for years. If he is your true friends with both of them you would tell them about your feelings for the girlfriend or go Bros before hoes. Instead you are just creeping around, probably causing trouble and scheming waiting to make your move you dirty hyena. I hope the girl breaks it off with your boy and meets her husband you white knight wannabe bastard.
>>
Im currently in kind of the same situation, bit modified
My girl wanted me to cut contact qith my best friend, I didnt wanted to so we split, 1 week later they're lovers
Have some honor, dont do that shit, even if u love her or wathever, just control your penis
>>
File: all.jpg (45KB, 717x550px) Image search: [Google]
all.jpg
45KB, 717x550px
Shit like this NEVER ends well. Go get yourself another girl OP.

You have been warned.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.