[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Main stream media does this to you. What do you do? https:/

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: pewdiepieemmys.jpg (60KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
pewdiepieemmys.jpg
60KB, 800x600px
Main stream media does this to you. What do you do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFY7mGkmFxo

Pewdiepie was attacked by wall street journal by using clips of his video out of the context and demonizing him.
>>
>>722642665
>giving a fuck about youtube because you're still a stupid teenager
>>
>>722642794

Haven't been of youtube for months. I heard about in news. I care about media slandering and misguiding people for their own gains.
>>
>>722642665
welcome to the news media

they don't tell the truth man they sell stories for money they don't give a fuck
>>
>>722643033
Cool lie, little kid. Head on back to facebook.
>>
>>722642665
the jig is up jew the goyim know
>>
>>722643088

Haven't been on facebook for years! Don't have time for that shit.
>>
>>722643544
>Don't have time for that shit.
>posting a thread on 4chan about a youtube star that only appeals to retards and children
Daddy wasn't around to beat you when you got caught lying? Is that why you think you're going to get away with it forever?
>>
>>722642665
facebook com/wsj

we should raid them man
>>
>>722643737

Oh I forgot! I was never a child. I was born adult. Thank you for correcting me.
>>
>>722643995

Yea or at least spread awareness about this.
>>
>>722643737
>Trying to act like the cool kid.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-16-14-26-15-1.png (171KB, 1080x247px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-16-14-26-15-1.png
171KB, 1080x247px
Tell them to fuck off like he did. Taking shit out of context is the media's job so no one should be surprised.
Also, perfect captcha.
>>
>>722644054
Your post doesn't even make sense, stupid.
>>722644197
>whiteknighting for another man because you identify with his dumbness
>>
>>722644197
>Implying I'm whiteknighting by calling you out as the tryhard.
>>
NEO-NAZI
>>
>>722645311
>doesn't know how to use the website he's on
>needs to stop trying so hard to win that man's heart
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.