[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I in an abusive relationship, /b/? Been with this girl for

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 64c25125b1024d538ab4896cfa7589cf.jpg (501KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
64c25125b1024d538ab4896cfa7589cf.jpg
501KB, 1536x1536px
Am I in an abusive relationship, /b/?

Been with this girl for like a month, and she's pretty chill and nice when sober, but once she gets drunk she throws temper tantrums pretty much, like just says the rudest things about my family and walks away from me. I think she's just testing me. I really don't get why she acts like her. I've been nothing but kind to her, given her things, made her dinner when she comes over, tell her how pretty she is. Why the fuck do I get this shit?
>>
>>722639306
why she acts like this*

But yeah, I didn't really elaborate on the walking away thing. She does that stuff only when drunk. She like turns into a monster, and there's no getting through to her when she's like that.
>>
>>722639306
People are more truthful when drunk. You should get out while you can.
>>
>>722639306
she's bad and should feel bad. leave her.
>>
She's probably been in abusive relationship before, and is either testing you to see if you'll become an abuser OR is messed up and thinks that it's normal to be abused...
>>
File: 1320823384341.jpg (51KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1320823384341.jpg
51KB, 500x329px
Because she's a human being, not some weird waifu-like fantasy creature for you to put on a pedestal and expect divine validation from.

You know what love is? Love's what you make it. A relationship is like an engine. You get out what you put in. You craft it and tend to it and fix it when it breaks. But it's only as good as the sum of its parts. If you haven't bloodymindedly built in trust, respect, boundaries and reinforcement into this engine, then guess what? It ain't there.
>>
Leave while you can OP, in time she will become the monster while sober
>>
>>722640142
Yeah she's told me about the abusive relationships. What should my response be when she starts being cruel to me? >>722640225
Baby don't hurt me.
>>722640270
Not letting that happen. When she starts demanding things, I say no. I wouldn't demand things from her. I would ask, but I wouldn't just expect something. I'm not just gonna be some little bitch that gets kicked around.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.