[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr >What the fuck is going on? >Everytime we see

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1298700423844.jpg (87KB, 728x549px) Image search: [Google]
1298700423844.jpg
87KB, 728x549px
tl;dr

>What the fuck is going on?

>Everytime we see each other, she usually has this pissed off tone, makes fun of me, and argues with me a LOT.
>Whenever we hang out, she always sits next to me at the tables.
>One time we went out drinking at a club she pulls me up to dance with her
>keeps bumping into me while we're sitting, and makes fun of me for not drinking as much as she did, calling me a pussy, a bitch, etc. etc.
>Taking a cab ride home, she latches onto me until we drop her off.
>I walk her to her door and she tries kissing me twice.
>I didn't want to reciprocate anything because she was extremely drunk and I personally just can't take advantage of people like that.
>Whenever we argue, it's pretty much about pointless things, but she gets really nasty with me.
>We always call each other names and make fun of each other, but recently her shtick has been making fun of me for being single, she's been doing this for a while.
>She also randomly decides to tease me or comment on things about me as well
>She called me a loser and told me to prove her wrong by getting a date for the upcoming Valentines Day Dinner/Dance we were supposed to go to(Which I didn't go to anyway).
>I ignored her for a day and she ended up commenting on my facebook page multiple times , even on older posts, of course, with a smartass comment.
>A mutual friend of ours asked me if I would ever consider dating her, which to me says "SHE ASKED HIM TO ASK ME" but I can't be too sure. He tells me she never asked him to do it.
>she does not act like this with anyone else.

What exactly is going on? Why is she like this? Does she like me? Why is my social/love life so interesting to her that she has to keep fucking with me about it?
>>
Yeah she likes you. Fuck her leave her and let her know she isnt shit.
>>
>>722639167
Personally bro, it sounds like she want's you to want her more than she want's you. She sounds like an A grade, typical attention seeker. I bet she's a girl that has loads of guy mates and can come across flirty with everyone.

The reason she's so interested is because as a female she find's it strange that you, a male, doesn't start panting like a dog as soon as she throws you a little curveball, ie. trying it on with you when drunk. (You did the right thing here by not getting with her btw, props for that bruh)

Personally, I think she sounds a bit desperate for attention but the minute you start giving it her she'll back away wanting you to chase her, hot and cold hot and cold. Drives you insane.

Anyway bruv my advice would be to make it clear you aint up for it, she's gonna try harder for a bit longer though so be ready for that.
>>
>>722639988

well, she's seeing a guy right now but he's long distance. i knew her for years and i was the only one that didnt like her in our circle of friends until just recently. she has about 3-4 guys she's talking to, and 10 guys available for her offering.
>>
>>722639167
she sounds like a lot of trouble
>>
Why was this worth remaking, this is the new jewish propaganda thread?
>>
>>722640168
Exactly bro, she's a pro slut... But play's it off as being a bit of a flirt. Fuck her bro you can do a million times better.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.