[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi guys :( Is it possible to get a decent loving girlfriend

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: imagemon121.jpg (335KB, 650x1153px) Image search: [Google]
imagemon121.jpg
335KB, 650x1153px
hi guys :(
Is it possible to get a decent loving girlfriend
if you wear the same sweater all year long?
>>
>>722638704
autisfag OP found
>>
>>722638873
not autist
I just like my sweater with cute deer on it
nothing's wrong with it
>>
>>722639136
1) this will most definitely not get you a girl
2) it will turn off girls if you don't wash it regularly
3) it might turn off girls even if you wash it because they might think you're too lazy or poor to buy any other clothes
>>
If you can give her lickaroo.
>>
>>722639793
my mom washes it once in a while but I like it better after a month or so of wearing when it doesnt feel itchy anymore
>>
>>722640064
Are you serious right now?
>>
>>722640470
yes, why?
>>
>>722640510
your mom does your laundry still?
>>
>>722641672
well, yes I wouldnt know how to do it myself
>>
File: dopefish.gif (6KB, 88x78px) Image search: [Google]
dopefish.gif
6KB, 88x78px
idiots
>>
>>722638704
Chances are slim in finding a nice girl since they are either with a nice guy or with a dickhead. Now the chances of you finding a money grubbing whore with no morals are high. She would then proceed to fist your rectum emotionally and destroy whatever self-esteem you do have. Now at this point in your life you would turn to a nice girl who broke up with her dickhead bf. Unfortunately this is not the happy ending you were looking for and you would get another round of fisting. Finally after all this emotional rapage you will be a hollow man with a sick and twised outlook and thus you have evolved into a 4chan basement dwelling woman hating paedo.
>>
>>722642188
is that your own experience you are writing about?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.