[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here is my problems with people story : When I was a kid, 10,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: trumpmuscle.jpg (248KB, 900x471px) Image search: [Google]
trumpmuscle.jpg
248KB, 900x471px
Here is my problems with people story :

When I was a kid, 10, a sand nigger from Morocco was hitting my friend. I neutralised him, when I did go away, he hitted me in the back of my head.

When I was 12, a sand nigger stole some stuff while we were in an attraction park with the school. He said it was me, our teacher blamed me because "it would have been too easy to blame him". Luckily, the retard was found selling the stuff into the school. I had no apologyze. He mocked me so hard when the teacher said it could be me cause "I was lonely kid looking for adrenaline"

When I was 13, an sand nigger stole the content of my school back pack. Someone told it was him. School said "It's too easy to blame him, he is a kid with some life problem, don't be harsh". But a friend of him said it was really him because it was unfair (and because he got stolen too). They found a lot of stuff, including mine into his bag. He just said with a smile "Those kids are just faggots, they just have to denonciate, I'm a real man". I had no apologyze, like any one els.

When I was 15, a sand nigger kid throw eggs to an old lady. His older brother, who was 22yo, said to me and my friend that if we told what happened, we would be rkted to death. He also said that we had to take the blame or he will "cut our throat". We did not cared and nothing happened.

When I was 16, another sand nigger wanted to fight a little guy because "he could not beat the boxed he was". I stand up for that guy and said that I was the one who will fight him. He just walked away. 3 months after that, I was with my gf, and he and his friends throws rocks to me and her until I came at them, they just walked away.

Part II coming..
>>
When I was 18, a sand nigger slaped the shit out me in the street, for no fucking reason. I was talking with someone, and he just slaped the shit out me.

When I was 19, 15 sand niggers (yes 15) came to our high school to rkt one dude. 15 for 1. My friends protected the little dude and I said to them "wow 15 for one dude, looks like you're real man". They said that I should go fuck myself or I will get rekt. Nothing happened.

I'm 23 now, 2 months ago, 2 sand niggers tried to robe my phone. I rkted one of them and the other one was like "yo dude, what are you doing, you want some hu ?". While the other was down, I looked the other one right into the eyes and he just looked away.

Just 1 hour ago, and a man was driving WAY to fast into the city, he wanted to pass to the right (where I was) because a truck was driving at the regular speed and he wanted to bypass the limit. So he tried to hit my car. I did not move. At the red light, he insulted me. I just fliped the bird and drive away. He pursued me. I did go out of my car, he was a manlet, a sand nigger manlet. He tried to push me, too bad, it did not worked like he wanted. I Don't like to fight, so I just listen to his baboon insult smiling at him, then he tried to pushed me again, did not work again. So he drived away insulting me and trying to hit my car again.

I just NEVER had a problem with a black man ONCE in my life, never had a problem with a WHITE man ONCE. But sand nigger, damn, what the fuck ? Btw, I'm from france, maybe it's the reason.
>>
>>722636829
>>722636847
OP here again, I really want to discuss about that. Am I the only one who had only probs with those monkeys ?
>>
File: FranceLePen.jpg (355KB, 620x699px) Image search: [Google]
FranceLePen.jpg
355KB, 620x699px
>>722636899
To solve your problem, vote for Marine Le Pen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqybsUqkOWs
>>
>>722637211
Unfortunately, she will never be president.
>>
>real moroccan sandnigger here

Nobody NOBODY likes french moroccans we fucking hate them too. They make us look like total retards. The new generation of moroccans are barbaric and spit on their whole fucking heritage.

>gramps comes tp work to death "sma3hli no (insert language) i come to work.
>dad i learned a lot but i didn't really get the chance because i am having a hard time studying "i hope my son makes me proud"
>son:you racist pigs are faggots "sips on alcohol while holding a joint." You are retards all of you should die.

Fucking faggots
>>
>>722637803
Pretty sad to heard that..
>>
>>722637943
Yeah the small amount of moroccans who want to make their parents proud, are getting shit on because the other track suit wearing faggots are ruining everything for the very very very small amount of itegrated moroccans
>>
File: huff68.jpg (73KB, 750x837px) Image search: [Google]
huff68.jpg
73KB, 750x837px
>>722637431
Nobody thought that Trump would be elected too.
Go and Make France Great Again.
>>
>>722636829
Gee, are you living in the sand nigger Bronx or something?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.