[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you guys participating in this??? I think this is the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7401.jpg (141KB, 750x880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7401.jpg
141KB, 750x880px
Any of you guys participating in this??? I think this is the best way to show the DICKtator what's up.
>>
trimp is ancer
>>
>>722634073
CANT STUMP THE TRUMP CUCKS
>>
>>722634073
Do it. and self deport too pls.
>>
Pokewaifu thread?
>>
File: black4y5y545y.jpg (42KB, 487x408px) Image search: [Google]
black4y5y545y.jpg
42KB, 487x408px
>>722634073
>>722634185

wow never imagined the liberals fags and dykes would shut down try to shut down the economy, shut down roadways, make people feel harassed for no reason, i always knew niggers fags and dykes and feminists were productive people what happened?
>>
>>722634073
I think the niggers ought to boycott too....that would be the best day ever
>>
File: 10steps.png (656KB, 711x1197px) Image search: [Google]
10steps.png
656KB, 711x1197px
I remember the last bean-out. Lots of good people lost their jobs. I noted which local stores closed and have not given them my business for years since.

LEGAL immigrants are great. That's all we want. Even the muslim fucks that want to kill us only have to chill for 90 days. You Liberals all fall into line under the narrative your rockstars outline for you. Pathetic followers beieling what you are told in the face of the facts.
>>
>>722634542
Niggers can't participate in this event, it says to skip work, they don't work so they can't exactly skip it. Also the person who created the flier is autistic as fuck, "do NOT attend class" followed by "skip school" followed by "do NOT send children to school" so that's 3 lines to say skip school, fucking brilliant, seems to me they have already skipped enough school.
>>
>>722634073

I hope this happens so all those immigrants get fired and I can finally get a part time job while in school
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.