[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question guys should I get for honor I played the closed

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: ForHonor_og_1200x630.jpg (181KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
ForHonor_og_1200x630.jpg
181KB, 1200x630px
Serious question guys should I get for honor
I played the closed and open beta and the only problem I had was the spam from other players what's your experience and what decision should I make
>>
I put all of my hopes for this game and it turned to be sht, i mean despite the lack of stages you have over 7 faggots choosing peacekeeper on 4v4 and whenever the match starts the other scumbag immediatly escapes around the match to gank ur teammates..
>>
If you think spamming is an issue in this game you are fucking retarded. The only problem since beta is they made countering gaurdbreaks harder for no reason but not parry.
>>
>>722633799
My same exact experience
>>
File: 1485622926135.jpg (23KB, 321x319px) Image search: [Google]
1485622926135.jpg
23KB, 321x319px
>>722633406
I'm on the fence as well OP. I really liked the beta but I think it will get old pretty quick if there isn't regular updates. Also it's made by Ubishit. They might keep the game fair by not having p2w but that doesn't mean it will be fun.
>>
>>722633406
I played the open beta.

I really wanted to like this game, but the network issues kill it for me.

Plus, it always ends up with the other team stomping my ass 4 on 1.
>>
>>722633406
from what i've seen it doesnt have a lot of content so it's rly over priced. i wish they would make it f2p
>>
>>722635780
also the client was shit, it crashed all the time and was slow af
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.