[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /b/. Thought on the new movie "Get Out" ?????

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6549.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6549.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
Sup /b/.

Thought on the new movie "Get Out"
?????

It looks awesome

https://youtu.be/sRfnevzM9kQ
>>
>>722632853
It looks predictable as fuck.
They pretty much showed the whole movie, within the commercials. Honestly, I'd rather start taking yoga classes, to be able to shove both my big toes up my arse, as opposed to pay to see that shit.
>>
Bump?
>>
i have no sound can u explain the trailer to me lol thanks
>>
>>722632853
White People are Scary: The Movie
>>
>>722632853
Unless the nigger dies, it's a waste of time to watch it
>>
looks like a weak west world rip of
>>
niggers will win in the end (of the movie)
>>
>>722632853
I wonder who made this movie........
>>
>>722633174
can some one shove there toe up there own asses i think that's imposible

but yeah the films about some white dude banging the black dude right?
>>
>>722632853
They have alotta movies where niggers fight the white man

This might be the best one yet

Instant classic
>>
>>722633414
Nope. That's the joke brah.
>>
>>722632853
The irony about a movie that is about whites that apparently torture/zombify blacks when in reality it is blacks that are the torturers usually and are the ones victimizing whites. Yeah couldn't of made that more accurate movie could they. I like Jordan Peele but fuck this.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.