[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr >What the fuck is going on? >Everytime we see

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 748-460-355-200-1314611.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
748-460-355-200-1314611.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
tl;dr

>What the fuck is going on?

>Everytime we see each other, she usually has this pissed off tone, makes fun of me, and argues with me a LOT.
>Whenever we hang out, she always sits next to me at the tables.
>One time we went out drinking at a club she pulls me up to dance with her
>keeps bumping into me while we're sitting, and makes fun of me for not drinking as much as she did, calling me a pussy, a bitch, etc. etc.
>Taking a cab ride home, she latches onto me until we drop her off.
>I walk her to her door and she tries kissing me twice.
>I didn't want to reciprocate anything because she was extremely drunk and I personally just can't take advantage of people like that.
>Whenever we argue, it's pretty much about pointless things, but she gets really nasty with me.
>We always call each other names and make fun of each other, but recently her shtick has been making fun of me for being single, she's been doing this for a while.
>She also randomly decides to tease me or comment on things about me as well
>She called me a loser and told me to prove her wrong by getting a date for the upcoming Valentines Day Dinner/Dance we were supposed to go to(Which I didn't go to anyway).
>I ignored her for a day and she ended up commenting on my facebook page multiple times , even on older posts, of course, with a smartass comment.
>A mutual friend of ours asked me if I would ever consider dating her, which to me says "SHE ASKED HIM TO ASK ME" but I can't be too sure. He tells me she never asked him to do it.
>she does not act like this with anyone else.

What exactly is going on? Why is she like this? Does she like me? Why is my social/love life so interesting to her that she has to keep fucking with me about it? SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND.
>>
She wants your dick, clearly

Either do something about it, or stop talking to her. (She sounds crazy so I'd avoid if I were you)
>>
>>722632745
Underage b&
Try asking her these questions, nigger.
>>
>I walk her to her door and she tries kissing me twice.
>I didn't want to reciprocate anything because she was extremely drunk and I personally just can't take advantage of people like that.

It's a fucking kiss
>>
>722632745
She has a boyfriend. She acts the way she does because she has figured out you are "safe" and won't reciprocate, and she gets some jollies doing it. She argues with you and treats you nasty because she does not respect you.

She is not the one.
>>
File: 132588086468.jpg (26KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
132588086468.jpg
26KB, 480x640px
>>722633475

forgot she mentioned she wanted me to stay the night.
>>
OP here. Did I mention that I'm gay? I'm gay
>>
Do you really this to be explained to you? Obviously she's into you and would drop her bf in a heartbeat, jesus it's obvious as fuck and I'm not even the one experiencing it.
>>
>>722634894
This is exactly how I can tell you've slept with precisely zero women. Of course she wanted you to come in and stay the night after trying to kiss you, moron.
>>
>>722632745
Pro tip: ask HER your tl:dr. In fact, just read her the op, for fucks saké.
>>
>>722632745
Women are all headaches. You just have to find the type of headache you can live with.

This girl in particular is classic. She's taken, but wants to cheat. She doesn't want it to be her responsibility (women never do). She's coming onto you hard and you're not giving her what she wants.

So good news; if you give her what she wants, you'll probably get some crazy ass sex.

Bad news, she's nuts. And just an overall bad person if shes acting this way to you while taken.

Options:

A) hit and quit, never talk to her again
B) hit and get sucked in. She leaves her bf eventually and falls on your shoulder. Sucks you into a 6-12 month relationship where she drives you insane and steals your soul
C) Stop hanging out with crazy women

Go with A or C.
>>
>>722635531
yeah this is pretty legit advice
>>
>>722632745
Is pic related? Because if so, post moar!
>>
>>722632745
A real life tsundere.
I never thought an adult would use the braid pulling approach to flirting with someone.
Don't get with her, if this her flirting, imagine being with her.
>>
File: 1485449588368.jpg (96KB, 749x771px) Image search: [Google]
1485449588368.jpg
96KB, 749x771px
>>722632745

sounds like she's mexican
>>
its an obvious case of crazy. never stick your dick in crazy, anon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.