[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, libtards... What are the best of your stupid arguments against

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 67

File: current best american politician.jpg (89KB, 1572x1000px) Image search: [Google]
current best american politician.jpg
89KB, 1572x1000px
So, libtards...
What are the best of your stupid arguments against the man who is making our country great again?
>>
We're winning so much that I'm actually getting sick of winning. That's all I've got.
>>
go to pol newfag
>>
File: 1464664236352.jpg (97KB, 992x994px) Image search: [Google]
1464664236352.jpg
97KB, 992x994px
>>722632258
>>
File: 1313951362968[1].jpg (29KB, 322x350px) Image search: [Google]
1313951362968[1].jpg
29KB, 322x350px
so many bait threads
>>
Get ready to be fucked by the gov and the richest people and companies, a lot of the shit he is doing is gearing up for a combination of idiocracy and total division of rich and poor like the hunger games, also sage, you retarded fatass
>>
>>722632258

America can't be great without immigrants you racist fucks
>>
>>722632531
>>722632648
>>722632732
Stop feeding the trolls you fucking morons.
>>
OP here...
this was just bait
also I'm gay and a faggot
>>
File: EQUAL RIGHTS!.jpg (12KB, 275x444px) Image search: [Google]
EQUAL RIGHTS!.jpg
12KB, 275x444px
>>722632258
HE"S A NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST MISOGYNIST FASCIST HOMOPHOBIC TRANSPHOBIC ABLEIST BIGGOT AND IM VERY VERY VERY VERY MAD!

DIVERSITY FAT ACCEPTANCE QUEER LOVE AND THE DOWNFALL OF CAPITALISM GIVES US STRENGTH AND DRIVES TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE! IT"S THE ONLY WAY FOWARD AND THAT'S WHY I'M BETTER THAN YOU, I SAID IT, I"M BETTER THAN YOU! SOCIAL JUSTICE UNITE AND BRING DOWN THE PATRIARCHY! FIGHT FOR 15! BLM BLM BLM! EQUALITY EQUALITY EQUALITY!A

>>722632258
HE"S A NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST MISOGYNIST FASCIST HOMOPHOBIC TRANSPHOBIC ABLEIST BIGGOT AND IM VERY VERY VERY VERY MAD!

DIVERSITY FAT ACCEPTANCE QUEER LOVE AND THE DOWNFALL OF CAPITALISM GIVES US STRENGTH AND DRIVES TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE! IT"S THE ONLY WAY FOWARD AND THAT'S WHY I'M BETTER THAN YOU, I SAID IT, I"M BETTER THAN YOU! SOCIAL JUSTICE UNITE AND BRING DOWN THE PATRIARCHY! FIGHT FOR 15! BLM BLM BLM! EQUALITY EQUALITY EQUALITY!A

>>722632258

>>722632258

>>
>>722632258
Back to /pol/ to spew you uneducated little toddler mind opinion, faggot.
>>
>>722633396
kk
>>
>>722632258
my best stupid argument?

So, the best of the stupid arguments?

Or the best argument, although you feel that it is stupid?

Well this can't possibly be a troll thread so I will just go out and do it.

Here is my best stupid argument:

Trump can't read. I want a president who can read, ok? Call me elitist or whatever, but I do not want a sitting president that will just sign whatever is put in front of him without reading it first. It's like having tommen baratheon in the white house.

Now, here is my best argument that you think is stupid:

Trump is a weak president in the eyes of the GOP and other world leaders. The GOP is exploiting his political inexperience to rush through highly dubious legislation through the now thouroghly exploited congressional review act whilst Steve Bannon is exploiting Trump's reluctance to actually govern the country to push through his own ideological agenda. Which is cool, if you like what Bannon stands for I suppose, but the question was why I think Trump is unfit for office, not Steve Bannon.
>>
>>722632258

How about the fact that he wants to terminate completely the EPA at the end of 2018? I don't even need to go into anything else. You cannot possibly, objectively, give a good argument that completely removing the EPA is in the public interest.
>>
>>722634133
it depends if you got shares in the oil industry or not

Do you have shares in the oil industry?
>>
>>722634019
So if you say that Trump is really that retarded, how come more than half of the country supports him?
>>
>>722634133
it's useless, climate change is a hoax
>>
He's about to be subject to never ending investigations. Congratulations!
>>
>>722634295

Even if you believe climate change is a hoax, that's not a reason to remove the EPA. Do you think all they do is bitch about climate change?

Nope. They monitor and enforce regulations that are in place to prevent industry from ruining your clean air, water, and environment. Do you want the US to look like China in pollution? India? These are places with no EPA.

I know anyone alive in the 50s-70s members what it's like to not have an EPA.
>>
>>722634133
States can enforce their own environmental legalisation. They have until 2018, the EPA have failed many times in the past. So at least few states could end up with a better system. I don't think gutting the epa is a good idea, but it isn't a big deal. Corporations already get away with poisoning the environment and the epa have been too weak too many times.
>>
>>722634219

I am not a maths genius but Trump received 62,979,636 votes.

So let's say 63 million to make it easy.
There are 325,604,540 people in america

Let's say 325.6 million people.

In 2016, we hit a benchmark 200 million registered voters in america.

So out of 200 million registered voters, 63 million voted for Trump.

That is not half the country jimmy.

Anyways, I am not syaing that Trump is retarded.

I am saying that Trump does not read the things that other people give him to sign. Which obviously not retardation, just highly worrying.
>>
File: back to pol.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
back to pol.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>
>>722634543
yeah but China is winning. They ware winning bigly. We want america to be winning now. We want to win so much that we become sick of winning.

And so what if some poxy laws about not dumping waste into rivers are repealed or if some stupid fucking animals end up going extinct.

The important thing is to maximize the profits of the oil and coal industry. I mean come on, do you not think the Koch brothers can't afford bottled water shipped in from some country where they're not pumping industrial waste into the water supply? Exactly. And if the Koch brothers can do it, so can you.

Fucking potsmoking peacenik crybaby
>>
>>722634945
kek, you do realize that this thread is actually bait, right?
>>
>>722634634

They won't.

Before the EPA, that was the though process. It never worked. It is proven not to work.

I grew up in middle Tennessee, in a trio of counties that were strip mined by Monsanto for phosphorous until they ran out and abandoned the place. Scars and holes in the land over hundreds of square miles. Local rivers were literally orange. There was no regulation. People died falling into places in the woods. They still do. But at least the EPA made them come back and fix the more awful areas.
>>
>>722632258

i would argue he's making Russia great again, not the U.S.
>>
>>722632258

His cabinet is in utter disarray, Flynn and Puzdner were both forced out by the very man who nominated them, he contradicts himself on a daily basis, he's galvanized opposition to him from our closest allies, he's so incompetent implementing his agenda that the very agencies entrusted to enforce his orders didn't know how, his legislative agenda has quickly fallen apart as "repeal" has become "repair", he's become a huge whining hypocrite over leaks when he benefited from them his entire campaign, he uses twitter like a spoiled 14 year old, he's costing us millions per month to guard a building his wife lives in because she won't move in to the fucking white house, he's riven with conflicts of interest, he was criticized by his own Supreme Court nominee, he can't handle any criticism whatsoever, Spicer is a joke constantly derided for inconsistency, the inability to hold a press conference like an adult, he's being openly criticized by members of his own party on a daily basis, he's got the lowest approval rating of any president entering office since Truman, he's directly contradicted himself about building a wall and is trying to now shift the cost onto taxpayers, he went from "lock her up" to "they're great people" and his White House is in utter chaos. He fails in every aspect of governance and leading with dignity, and inspires no confidence, only divisions.
>>
>>722635300
yeah but he's so cute though
>>
As moon man. i've decided to unite with the all mighty KEK and i will not take the universe for my self , but i don't trust them
>>
>>722635197
I could imagine somewhere like California having a robust system of environmental regulations,if Trump guts the epa. But places like Tennesse would be fucked. I don't think it's a good idea, but its not something that would effect America as a whole. Just the poor people living in the places that get fucked over.
>>
File: trump_KGB.png (952KB, 756x945px) Image search: [Google]
trump_KGB.png
952KB, 756x945px
>>722632258
Congratulations on your electoral win comrade.
>>
>>722632732
immigration is great. illegal immigration is illegal. -some random "racist"
>>
>>722635473

Tennessee's already fucked. The western portion is far too close to the abomination known as Mississippi.
>>
hes treasonous is enough.
>>
>>722634798
I´d say hes retarded due to the fact that he cant spell or create any kind of meaningful sentences
>>
ITT: Trumptards are tired of being angry and taking the bait?
>>
File: welfaregraph.jpg (1MB, 1200x3166px) Image search: [Google]
welfaregraph.jpg
1MB, 1200x3166px
>>722632732
>America can't be great without immigrants
stop spreading democrats lies... those darker skin immigrants end up on welfare.
>>
27 days in office
What did he do
>>
>>722635473

Not even California. Even if they did consider all their water comes from upstream in the red states.

Just look at a picture of the NYC skyline in 1970. It looked like fucking Beijing does now.

Plus, consider that the huge increase in respiratory diseases and cancers in those 'poor people' thanks to smog warnings coming back and terrible water is going to hit you in the healthcare department.

There's a reason the rules were brought to the Federal level. Our environment effects all of us.
>>
>>722635798

Not to mention it was SO bad that the guy who created the EPA was Richard Nixon, a REPUBLICAN.
>>
File: 1484691114336.jpg (54KB, 540x539px) Image search: [Google]
1484691114336.jpg
54KB, 540x539px
>>722632780
Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.
>>
File: ykkar_skal.jpg (67KB, 620x638px) Image search: [Google]
ykkar_skal.jpg
67KB, 620x638px
>>722635785
so the people on wlefare in this country are red-state whites, inner city blacks and now all them brown skinned immigrants

Well the country is going down the crapper and it's up to Donald "a small loan of a million dollars" Trump and the Republican "tax cuts for the richest, welfare slashes for paupers" Party to save America's poorest members of society,
>>
File: y3qp7iA.jpg (75KB, 800x389px) Image search: [Google]
y3qp7iA.jpg
75KB, 800x389px
>>722636201
>>
>>722635798
I think the amount of coal the Chinese are burning is far more worrying. I don't think this epa thing is a big deal what with ocean acidification, deforestation and mass extinction events. Way worse environmental shit to worry about.
>>
>>722632258
>Starts by insulting the opposition
>Disregards any argument that could be made
>Shows support on their opinion without evidence

Yeah that is that way we do this
>>
ITT:
>Someone doesn't agree with you, call them a Troll
>>
>>722632258
I'm ok so far, I just wish he'd be something right now to address the big nigger gangs problem, I don't want them near my family, every time I take my kids to wendys or something there's always a bunch of niggers talking their weird language, I rather live next to nazis, honestly. I hope some kind of nigger solution comes after the wall.
>>
>>722632258
I gotta admit - he's certainly made Saturday Night Live great again
>>
>>722636418
What solution would you propose?
>>
>>722634798
Less than half the country voted, period. Legislators routinely don't read what they sign. Trump isn't exclusive to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV7dDSgbaQ0

There's another similar quote from a Michael Moore movie I think that I'll try to dig up.
>>
>>722634798
>>722636515

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zf2nCiBJLo

Found it.
>>
>>722636261
lel

His latest tweets are so desperate and retarded its just too funny
>>
>>722636348

Uhm what? It's only thanks to them that we aren't the #1 contributor to those things anymore.

Do you not realize Trump's admin wants to drastically boost our use of coal? And remove legislation that is 'hurting our coal industry'? Do you want 100 Linfen, Chinas here in the US? I don't really want to turn Appalacia into Shanxi province.
>>
>>722632258

I am so proud of our country and you our dear leader.

My hero is you.
>>
>>722632258
this is the xzibit of bait threads.
>>
He is not making america great.
>>
>>722637034
Lol, dumbfuck. Wake up faggot. Other leaders are beginning to fear and respect us again, not step over us because faggots like you would rather suck them off and hope for the best.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>722636510
It will be a slow thing so perhaps kick off with some kind of regulation in rap music, massive raids in ghettos and perhaps some kind of extreme tax or cut in child support money for them black rats
>>
>>722634295
Im sure youre too young to remember when we got acid rain that would melt the paint off of cars. The epa stopped that from happening. Its litrally not something that happens in america anymore thanks to goverment regilation amd we just want to take that a away?
>>
>>722637164
>wake up
Ok

>Other leaders are beginning to fear and respect us again
Who? And who didn't respect america?

>not step over us
Who is stepping over america?

>you would rather suck them off and hope for the best
How can I suck someone off if I've never met them (who even is them?) in real life.
>>
>>722632258
Argument. Hmmm. Fuck you?
>>
>>722637319
politics can't affect weather phenomenons you idiot
>>
>>722636796
This epa thing will help the economy. It's not going to derail america, i don't think its that good of an argument, if you have anything else on Trump I'd like to hear it. Cause tbh its refreshing talking to an anti trumper who isn't all herr durr literally hitler.
>>
>>722637515

It can if it affects a government agency that does affect weather phenomenons.
>>
So, Trump seems to get all his news off of right wing outlets like Breitbart and Alex Jones.

He literally got the "3 Million Illegal Voters" schtick from some faggot on Twitter that had no proof and the claim got picked up by the news that Trump listens to so he repeated it.

/b/, why the FUCK haven't you made use of this?
Seriously, you could make the President say literally anything by just making up some bullshit that could get picked up by people like Alex Jones, then spread to Trump.

If /b/ could get a bunch of idiots to shave their heads or throw their Iphones into water, why not have the President start trumpeting some actually funny made up bullshit?
>>
File: mongrel95.png (429KB, 1333x553px) Image search: [Google]
mongrel95.png
429KB, 1333x553px
>>722632732
>implying anyone cares about racism

Everyone is racist to some degree bro, it's perfectly natural
>>
>>722637164
> Other leaders are losing respect and starting to laugh at us again
fixed it
>>
File: leftist_retard_146.jpg (204KB, 1724x1455px) Image search: [Google]
leftist_retard_146.jpg
204KB, 1724x1455px
>>722633396
>this traumatized over Trump

kek, I love it :^)
>>
>>722637237
That's exactly the kind of crazy bullshit I'd expect to hear. Some kind of regulation in rap music? Fucking kek. If you have nigger problem the solution is to move to a nicer neighbour. If you can't afford to, don't be poor.
>>
File: 58991780.jpg (172KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
58991780.jpg
172KB, 500x500px
>>722637663
This is such a great idea.
What's the plan?
>>
File: received_219372288477133.jpg (208KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
received_219372288477133.jpg
208KB, 1680x1050px
>>722634634
So the EPA didnt do enough often enough so instead of empowering them we should just get rid of the EPA and seap back to an even less effective system? Anon, are you retarded?
>>
File: 1484513453185.jpg (41KB, 790x510px) Image search: [Google]
1484513453185.jpg
41KB, 790x510px
>>722635681
>won the election
>angry

Snowflakes are so triggered they don't what is up or down anymore lololol :D
>>
>>722637890
>I don't think gutting the epa is a good idea, but it isn't a big deal.

I think you missed that part anon, maybe read the whole thing before replying?
>>
>>722635519
Agreed. The thing is though that a wall is an extremely cost ineffective way to stop illegals. I think that those people should not be allowesd in but a wall is not a good way to do it. The "muslim ban" according to the people that helped him make it or as he now calls it the "travel ban" is simply illogical aswell unless you are like banon and think that all of islam is against you and wants for your destruction and might still even then be an illogical way to stop islam.
>>
>>722637838
Well, he hasn't picked up Pizzagate, so I guess he has at least SOME standards of what he's willing to blindly trust.

It'd need to be something that is ridiculous, but appealing to Trump/the more extreme right wing media so they'd be willing to believe it.

Honestly, stuff like "thousands coming in on buses to NH to vote illegally" sounds perfect, but he's already bit onto that himself from god knows where.
>>
>>722632258
I have no stupid arguments, although I don't agree with all of his policies.
>>
reddit told me he's badwrong
>>
>>722636348
The EPA isnt all about global warming you stupid fuck. Do you want to go back to when we had acid rain or do you like your roof lasting more than 5 years and having paint on your car?
>>
>>722638444
check'd
>>
>>722634219
>So if you say that Trump is really that retarded, how come more than half of the country supports him?

Because he's retarded. Just like they are. You do realize that the average person in this country is braindead, right?
>>
I smell bait, you piece of monkey shit
>>
>>722637615

Not a good argument? Ok, increase profits for business at the expense of our health and land. Obviously you know nothing of the environmental history of the US or the results the EPA has gotten and are not going to learn. Preconceptions, man, are blinding you here.

Just so you can see i'm not biased: Trump has done two great things. Getting us out of the TPP discussions and fixing H-1B visa program abuse. +2 to him there.

How about he half-assed Muslim ban? I'm all for one, if it encompasses ALL the muslim countries, but notice how he left Saudi and friends off the list? Does that not seem suspect to you? (Reason I support muslim ban is because they refuse to integrate, I've seen the effects in Europe.)

Fuck sanctuary cities too. He hasn't done fuck all about them yet though. His shortsighted plan for a wall is both not going to work and be very expensive. Explain why you think the wall is a good idea.

Bannon on the NSC. Holy fuuck. Research Bannon, then tell me why you want him in government at all, let alone on the NSC over the director of National Intelligence and the senior military adviser.

Promotes religion in government. Unconstitutional.

Will never touch citizens united and campaign finance laws. Will not fix the FEC.

Acts like a 12 year old on Twitter. Seriously this man has tweeted roughly 12 times per day for the past 8 years. Over 34, 000 tweets.

I'm not gonna touch Russia because half of it is a liberal media scapegoat for why they lost the election. Some of it is real, though.

I'd keep going but I've done enough.
>>
>>722637164

This is simply not true. They fear our insability not our power. Dollar is dropping, inflation is rising, foreign leaders faith in a strong and stable america leading the world economy is low.
>>
>>722632258
Hey, tiblard.
What are my great arguments against the man who is making our country stupid again?
Settle in...
>>
File: 1484423522303.jpg (483KB, 1188x1515px) Image search: [Google]
1484423522303.jpg
483KB, 1188x1515px
>>722638664
>You do realize that the average *liberal* person in this country is braindead, right?

FTFY
>>
>>722637164
This is the kind of person Trump supporters really are. They care about nothing other than domination and obedience. The kind of person who punches their computer because it won't "listen" to them.

You'll make America great again alright. You'll make it a great big pompous ass.
>>
>>722638444
I don't live in America ao its not my problem. Trump is putting the economy ahead of the environment. Which will be great in the short term and realistically in the long term, the democrats will get in again and reinstall the epa. So this isn't going to be forever. Its not a bigdeal you only believe it is cause you already hate Trump.
>>
I'm confused, why is everyone freaking out about Trump? I know this thread and OP is just a bait thread but more and more people, even on my Republican news outlets are freaking out over Trump.

He's done nothing wrong and he's only helped us, he's brought jobs back to the Low and Middle Class, he's made right on his promises even though the Leftist Senators and Judges tried to block him. Now he's being blamed and accused of things he and his cabinet have never done.
I'm shocked and disgusted how much the Democrats are crying over this, and they're doing it so much that now they're just lying constantly.
>>
>>722638955

liberals and conservatives are both retarded

most people in this country are retarded

most of them physically can't understand that they are wrong, or that they even MIGHT be wrong
>>
>>722637515
Youre a fucking retard dude. The EPA put in place the regulations that stopped us from having acid rain and was put in place by Nixon to protect the americans.
>>
>>722636515
yeah, good points. But Trump isn't just not reading what people are asking him to sign. He's not really reading anything. He just seems to watch TV a lot.

Anyways, the whole situation is toxic. Going back to my earlier point of him being weak, why do you think we are having so many leaks from the white house? People are not taking him seriously or actively working to undermining him.

Now I am a liberal but I'm fairly neutral regarding Trump as a person. I believe that the whole trump is racist thing was a political narrative spun by the democrats. (I believe that Trump suffers from narcissism, meaning that he genuinly does not care about you even if you are white, black or whatever.) I believe that he is a 70 year old man who's had access to whatever he wanted for a long time and so his views on women as property do not surprise or shock me.

I advocated against trump not because the "racism" or sexism. I just believed that it was not good for America to have such an inexperienced in the white house because it would lead to chaos and in-fighting.

There are large parts of the GOP sharpening their knives, getting ready to for a coup whilst others still see Trump as a useful dupe.

Noone in the GOP sees Trump as the savior of America though, and I find that deeply unsetteling.

I just want a strong leader to cut through the bullshit of american politics.

Not a delusional showman and his cabal of yes-men and family members stirring shit up and making america look like a joke in the process.
>>
File: trump_obamacare.jpg (43KB, 639x830px) Image search: [Google]
trump_obamacare.jpg
43KB, 639x830px
>>722638955
Yep, it's just the "liberals" that are braindead. As if "liberal" means anything anymore. You've all mis-used the term into oblivion. Now it just means "boogeyman I'm currently butthurt about"
>>
>>722637164
This, now we have kicked Obama to the kerb some respect is returning to our nation.

Thank God we survived that jerk and thank God we have president Trump.
>>
>>722632258
you mean putin? i dunno something tells me hes doing it for personal gain
>>
>>722632258
He makes executive orders that make him money.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/02/donald-trump-dakota-access-pipeline-support-investment?client=ms-android-verizon
>>
>>722635300
/thread
>>
>>722637164

Hahaha. Yeah I bet Putin is pissing himself as we speak.

So he can send his soiled underwear to Trump as a friendly reminder of good times in the past.
>>
>>722635300
b-b-but he's gonna vanquish my enemi- erm the libtards! Stfu cuck cuck cuck faggot degenerate cuck
>>
>>722635300
you beat me to it dubs man.
>>
>>722632258

i dont have any, i love how he is handing the whole country to his rich buddies, the tax cuts to the 1% will be awesome too
>>
>>722638836

Look, he obviously didn't win, explicitly because of Russia.

One of the reason he won was the voters discontent on the establishment and how they got "screwed over" by it, and Hillary Clinton represented all of that. Other reason is, because of the DNC's insistence on promoting Hillary as their front runner and putting out the worst possible candidate EVER in the history of modern politics, Bernie would've swept the floor with that orange man-toddler.

And I agree, he has done some things that needed to be done, and has some sane-ish ideas, but the fact is that he and his team had and probably still have contacts with the Russians, so... if the sitting president of the US of A can be blackmailed by the russians, maybe he should step down? or be impeached? get an investigation going?

The sanest thing to do would be to investigate Mr. Trump and his team, thoroughly, and ensure his ties with Russia (because he has ties with the ruskies, whoever says otherwise is either lying out of his ass or is extremely naive) don't interfere with his decision making in the WH.
>>
>>722637164
Dinky ass Mexico doesn't even fear trump and they aren't even a first world country
>>
>>722638955
> meanwhile literally all of the greatest geniuses are liberal
>>
>>722639145

Lol, tell that to all foreign leaders. They're laughing at how stupid that orange moron is.

Also, respect? More like fear for their lives because this man is so thin skinned, an misunderstading with China or Russia could lead to WWIII
>>
>>722638126
It is a big deal though. Thats my point. The EPA has done a lot for the people of the united states, its literally prevented acid from raining down from the sky, something that state enforced regulations couldnt do, forcing a republican president to introduce the EPA.
>>
>>722639324

Here's the problem. You get rid of Trump, and now you have Pence. Is that better? From and objective standpoint it is not.

And yes, the DNC fucked themselves. Too bad they'll never learn from it and blame the Russians instead! We don't deserve a man like Bernie as president, our country is simply too retarded.
>>
>>722637319
>acid rain that would melt the paint off of cars

Source?
>>
File: 1487129819410.gif (499KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
1487129819410.gif
499KB, 480x228px
>this much of shareblue/ctr got triggered by OP's post
>>
>>722637164

It's funny because in a trade war with Mexico, the side with much more to lose is the US.

Respect? more like animosity now.
>>
He cares more about his daughters clothing lines than national security. He only canned Flynn because the news found out
>>
>>722639526
>big claims
>no sources

lol
>>
>>722638836
Yeah, Trump is looking pretty incompetent the wall is a dumb idea. I didn't actually think he'd try to make it happen. Unfortunately the person he was running against was Hillary Clinton and thats the only counter point i have tbh. Trump has some right ideas, his mind is in the right place. I still think people gotta give him time. But it does look like he lacks the brilliance and intellect to put these ideas into any cohesive plan. Still better than Clinton though. Then again literally anyone is better than Hillary.
>>
>>722639582

It's a choose between a shit bucket and a barf bucket. Either way, America is screwed.

And you're right, every country has the leader they deserve. And in the case of the US, this is extremely accurate.

A dumbass president for a dumbass society.
>>
>>722639176
remember kids

it's not illegal if the president does it

I must say it's nice not to have to worry about paying federal income tax any more though. I think that's the best thing that Trump has brought us so far.
>>
>>722639741

Tell that to me when we're all dead. Lol.
>>
>>722639835
>standing up for corruption
>>
>>722639324
a sane poster on /b/.

How very fucking rare
>>
File: 1486716353081.jpg (141KB, 597x767px) Image search: [Google]
1486716353081.jpg
141KB, 597x767px
>>722639145
This is why Clinton was never going to win, she would have just been more of the same. You only have to look at how Obama practically wrecked the country in only 8 years to see she was not a option.
>>
>>722639788

We have an overly emotional man child who uses social media too much.

Fitting for a president of America in 2017.

This country is so weak and everyone is locked onto their phones/social media.
>>
File: Putin Laughs.jpg (19KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Putin Laughs.jpg
19KB, 400x320px
>>722639916

Riiiighhht.
>>
>>722639010
Youre a fucking retard. Your arguement is that the EPA wont be gone forever? Really?
>>
>>722639857
>still no sources for wild claims

lol
>>
>>722639916

Trump's 2020 re-election slogan
>>
>>722640007

This is extremely accurate. Bottom line is that people were tired of the democratic policies and their agenda.
>>
>>722640045
Signing in laws that personally make that same person money is corruption at its core. Illegal or not
>>
>>722640007
> implying any of this is Obama's fault.

Protip: the reason for the decreased home ownership, income level, and increased usage of benefits programs is because the corporate/private industry world FAILED TO DO THEIR JOB of taking care of Americans. It is the government's job to clean up their mess when they fuck up.
>>
>>722640069
it's 2017. Sources mean nothing
It's all just alternative facts.

Learn to live with it Jimmy.
>>
File: 1485737855924.jpg (33KB, 720x654px) Image search: [Google]
1485737855924.jpg
33KB, 720x654px
>>722632258
>>
File: 1484050792612.jpg (401KB, 2048x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1484050792612.jpg
401KB, 2048x1184px
>>722640007
And that was with over 3 million illegals voting for her, she cheated and still lost OMG xD
>>
>>722640069

ok, brah
>>
File: C4yc42MUkAAB5X3.jpg (80KB, 640x760px) Image search: [Google]
C4yc42MUkAAB5X3.jpg
80KB, 640x760px
Soon
>>
>>722640007
>>722639788
>>722639751

Neither should have been options. We as an electorate have to to rout the 2 party system. It has to happen. People need to get over this left vs right bullshit so we can do what's right for everyone.

I'ts not going to happen if everyone remains unable to change because of their often incorrect preconceptions and entrenched political views.
>>
>>722639324

Nice post /b/ro.

Unfortunately you'll probably get Trumpmemes thrown in your face for looking at Trump without your white knight goggles on.
>>
File: C4v0wkTWAAI6kLs.jpg (55KB, 645x750px) Image search: [Google]
C4v0wkTWAAI6kLs.jpg
55KB, 645x750px
>>722640179
Proof?
>Breitbart doesn't count
>>
File: 1478744496695.jpg (274KB, 760x584px) Image search: [Google]
1478744496695.jpg
274KB, 760x584px
>>722633396
lol this fuckin guy
>>
>>722640212

Shit, I dont care. I'm in here for the lulz.
>>
So, what IS the Trumptard defense for the fact that the man goes on and on about "Fake News"
and yet he himself can't stop going back to the clearly fake news of "3 MILLION ILLEGAL VOTES"?

I mean, they literally found that a huge contribution to his campaign was the rampant fake news on Facebook.

Is it just another case of "It's okay when X does it"?
>>
>>722640272
It was reported on CNN
>>
File: C4yhm_DWQAAowmu.jpg (244KB, 1200x1164px) Image search: [Google]
C4yhm_DWQAAowmu.jpg
244KB, 1200x1164px
>>
>>722640051
It's why it isn't a big deal. You really think the democrats won't win at any point the next 12 years?
>>
>>722640272

There is no proof.

The point isn't to create proof it's to create confusion and deflect.

Take your average American voter for instance unfortunately probably high school educated get most of their news from social media so they see this 3 million illegal voters for Hillary thing enough times and they just believe it and even worse start parroting it like the rest of the Trumpet crowd.
>>
>>722640349
Where's the proofs anon?
>>
>>722640318

I agree, people need to calm the fuck down, and do what's best for their country, not the party they root for.

Maybe ending with the bipartisan system and having more options could be a good start?

I dunno, this sucks tho
>>
File: C4yQZJOW8AAZ46n.jpg (143KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
C4yQZJOW8AAZ46n.jpg
143KB, 1024x576px
>>
>>722640406

FAKE NEWS!
>>
>>722640409
>Putin

Found the CNN viewer lol
>>
>>722640318
A Democracy would have elected Hillary. We live in a representative republic. Thats how trump won.
>>
>>722640406

> implying CNN, Breightbart, Fox, etc aren't all equally degenerate news sources
>>
File: 15025441.jpg (95KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
15025441.jpg
95KB, 400x400px
>>722632258
If it was a black man saying the stuff that Trump has said the liberals would be sucking his cock.

They're not intelligent enough to understand the real world, they live in their safe spaces with their "knowledge" that ALL whites are evil and must be destroyed.

Thats all they know. They would have LOVED another 8 years of a democrat in office as it would have guaranteed a legalization of pedophilia and the institution of Islam in every aspect of the government.

Oh how do they love Islam, the liberals. They both love fucking little kids and killing whites.

Whats funny is that their new "exotic" religion has and will result in their death.

And when I say funny I mean it, I LAUGHED my fucking ass off when the fags in Orlando got shot the fuck up. The fucking idiots turned right around, worshiped the muslims, and sucked that mean cock.
>>
>>722640406

CNN refuted Donald's claim of voter fraud as cracy and unverified

And Donald called them fake news

Or wait, is that the joke?
>>
>>722640645

A democracy would have nominated Bernie Sanders. That's how Trump won.
>>
>>722640507

Neither party will get behind ending the bipartisan system American politics has devolved into.

As much as they don't like each other they hate the American public even more and would rather keep the other side alive since it keeps them alive.
>>
>>722632258
https://youtu.be/4bwj_CGFaEU
>>
>>722640495

There have actually been extensive studies on voter fraud over the past years, and there has been no hard evidence to support the idea of illegal voting, or at least in a scale that would tip the balance in an election, to say, win the popular vote.

Sources? you got em...

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/01/trumps-bogus-voter-fraud-claims-revisited/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/26/fact-check-trumps-bogus-voter-fraud-claims-revisited/97080242/

http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/donald-trump-voter-fraud-major-investigation-myth-lie-data-president-2016-twitter/

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/24/us/politics/unauthorized-immigrant-voting-trump-lie.html?_r=0

And, no you won't find Breitbart or Fox News in my sources, they don't report on this, unfortunately
>>
>>722640645
>A Democracy would have elected Hillary

Nope. Nobody campaigned for the popular vote. Nobody knows how a popular vote election would have went.
>>
File: LHU.jpg (108KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LHU.jpg
108KB, 1920x1080px
>>722640849
>Facts are for "liberal snowflakes"
>>
>>722640455
The damage that is done in the time that the EPA is gone wont magically go away though. The infastructure that hurts our air and rivers that is built during that time wont just go into disuse. Those people that use this opening to profit at the cost of american peoples health and land wont go away.
>>
>>722640495
Where's the proofs that something didn't happen?

If someone wants to claim something is true, they need to provide evidence of the claim.

One of the only exceptions is this "fake news" shit, as the claim is that X doesn't have evidence, which in itself is something you yourself can't prove, but X can disprove by providing evidence.

So, first and foremost, we need evidence of 3 MILLION counts of illegal votes cast.
Cast being the big part that I think Trump keeps avoiding.
>"We have people registered to vote in multiple states! Even dead people registered to vote!"
That's probably got some validity and could count for a good amount.
But there isn't any proof that those invalid registers actually voted or had their votes counted in some way.

Even then, 3 million is a small amount to the like 120+ million that voted, but it's still a LARGE number.
Finding even 3000 cases of those illegal votes actually being counted is still just 0.1% of the claim.
>>
>>722640849
Got anything from a real source?
>>
>>722640693
>If it was a black man saying the stuff that Trump has said the liberals would be sucking his cock.

True, but if it had been a black man bragging about sexually assaulting women then the GOP leadership wouldn't have endorsed his nomination.

The left would have been "not all black folks are rapists" and would have rallied to him. The right would have said "look, this black man is obviously a sexual predator and a danger to our daughters" and just dropped him faster than a sack of flaming shit

Hmm...

It's a shame that Trump isn't black really.
>>
>>722641022

Define real.

Or do you mean sources that fit with your vision of "reality"?
>>
>>722641022
>everything I don't agree with is fake new.
>>
File: C4yJ_E7WEAE_7ts.jpg (18KB, 422x371px) Image search: [Google]
C4yJ_E7WEAE_7ts.jpg
18KB, 422x371px
>>
>>722640507
As long as "democrat" means "someone i hate to a significant number of republicans, and "republican" mean someone I hate for democrats we will not pit aside our issues and trully make america great agian. Until then we will jave terrible people like trump win based on hate for the other side.
>>
>>722637835
oh, look at this!!!, a nigger lover.
>>
>>722640978
The difference in the popular vote between Trump and Clinton was 2%. That's nothing, and that's probably the percentage of illegal aliens alone the Democrats have on the voter rolls, let alone felons and dead people.
>>
>>722641186

so basically, things will continue to be shit until humanity ceases to exist
>>
>>722641122
>>722641127

So no then
>>
File: Trump Tan.jpg (288KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Tan.jpg
288KB, 1500x1200px
>>
>>722640968
Yeah, that's true. But i don't live in a poor rural Area in the southern states. Shit i don't even live in America. Me personally I'm gonna give Trump a year or two before i make up my mind. I mean if he pulls it off and makes America great again he'll go down in history, same if he fucks up. Either way its an entertaining shit show much more interesting than Obama's presidency.
>>
>>722640978
ALso, if there were up to 3 million illegal votes being cast, what's to say that thye were all for Hillary?

If there was widespread voting fraud then why not launch an investigation? It may have been that those 3 million votes went to Trump, and he actually shouldn't be president at all.

I mean, 3 million votes is sure to tip the balance, right?
>>
>>722641302

Lol, I like you. Not in the "let's be friends" way, but I like you.

No homo.
>>
>>722641188
Oh look at this, a poor person who can't move out of his neighborhood like every other white racist did.
>>
>>722641239

The simple fact is this. Trump won. Why bother lying about voter fraud now? Just accept your win and move on. They aren't going to fix district gerrymandering, the FEC, the party primaries, or the news media so why beat a dead horse?

Trump has a massive ego, that's why.
>>
>>722641302
M8, let it go, snowflakes can never back up their wild accusations with reputable sources.
>>
>>722641268

America will fall from being the sole super power in the world before humanity ceases to exist.

They want a dumb populace that is easily controlled and with the election of Trump we are literally 15-25 years away from turning America into the movie Idiocracy.
>>
>>722641410
Trump has said many times that none of the fake votes were for him.
>>
File: 1463008045643.jpg (94KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
1463008045643.jpg
94KB, 750x562px
>>722641410
>illegals vote for Trump

my sides!
>>
>>722641302
my friend. Grass could be green but if it was reported on a site you disagreed with you would just say that it wasn't.

It's like arguing with a simpleton.

Which is the point I guess.

You have no intrest in gaining anything from the discussion. Any cognitive dissonance is to be squashed and anyone you do not agree with is a shill.

I love /b/ these days.
>>
I would've loved to see how the situation woul've evolved if this were the other way.

Trump angrily throwing tweet rants and complaining about everything. Butthurt republicans crying in their corners, screaming for an investigation.

That's what I can't stand about the Republicans, they're spineless, God forbid you say something about their president, or even imply that he's done something illegal, but if this was the other way around, they would be screaming out of their asses for an investigation.

No backbone, spineless. Spineless pieces of shit
>>
>>722641603

And the best part is one of the only people prosecuted for fake votes was voting for him.
>>
>>722634019
This is strong. I had assumed many of his fracases were due to T himself smokescreening things through but it may be an unintentional shit show that allows control over the courts, etc.
Remember the gay panic Bush JR campaign? It hid a LOT of creepy patriot act stuff while the media was all in a huff.
>>
>>722641486

It already is Idiocracy. The people in this thread that refuse to change their minds regardless of the evidence or arguments for the sake of their own misguided belief systems are proof of that.

Honestly, its already over, and I only come to threads like this in desperation because maybe someone can be convinced to see reason. In reality I'm simply just as retarded as they are for doing something I know won't work.
>>
>>722641472

You called us snowflakes. Good for you M8.
>>
He doesn't suck enough tranny dick.

>it's a sign of weakness
>>
>>722641631
but maybe they did?

Perhpas their plan was to implicate Trump in massive voter fraud in order to disqualify him. Maybe they wanted to be found out and were disheartened to hear that had it not been for that random twitter user advising Trump about the 3 million illegal votes then their plan would have been ruined.

There is no way of knowing unless we have an investigation
>>
>>722641472
Wee lad, to be proven wrong, you must first prove your point.
Good bait though
>>
>>722634543
Yes I do. No one knew what LA even looked like from the 1950's until almost the 90's due to smog. This actually happened.
>>
File: Caldari_logo.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Caldari_logo.png
5KB, 400x400px
>>722632258
Hail Megacorporations!
>>
File: Ohhh.jpg (61KB, 488x816px) Image search: [Google]
Ohhh.jpg
61KB, 488x816px
>>722632258
>making our country great again
kek'd

tfw lowest approval rating of any president in history. Even lower than Bush!
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>722632258 Good goy! Support Trump and his plan to help Israel!
>>
It's funny how this right-tards call everyone "snowflakes" when their president is the biggest snowflake of them all:

- can't say nothing bad about him
- whines when his point is proven wrong
- cries when people dont approve of him
- dismisses others peoples beliefs because they're not the same as his
- calls names and throws rants when he feels inferior

Yeah... snowflakes
>>
Listening to Trump's live new conference right now.
Politics aside, he is fucking insane.
>>
>>722641603
>Trump has said
Funny thing you give trump the benefit of the doubt but not Hillary
>>
>>722641631
Obama deported 2.5 million illegal immigrants over his 8 years. If i recall he deported significantly more people than his predecessor which resulted in a large number of hispanic voters particullarly to swap party lines and vote trump. Its possible that they felt as though trump would stop new illegals from entering the country without much deportation.
>>
>>722641636
>all this deflecting from lack of source
>>
I came here for porn and now I'm engaging in a "political" discussion.

Lol
>>
>>722641679
But e has said many times that none of the fake votes were for him. So they couldn't have been.
>>
> I want to find a friendly reporter
>>
File: political-spectrum-horsesho[1].png (7KB, 423x310px) Image search: [Google]
political-spectrum-horsesho[1].png
7KB, 423x310px
>>722641669
What's hilarious is that they don't see the hypocrisy in it all.

This whole shit is just proof that horseshoe theory is true.
Those on the far right and far left are really just the same. They get control or power and start to push their bullshit as hard as they can, disregarding any other ideals.
Meanwhile, the side that lost that power starts whining and trying to be as obstructive as possible so that nothing can get done.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if the dems take shit back in 2018, because I'm sure the Republicans are going to be dumbfounded and go "What? How could this have happened? There was like no way they could possibly win" and just have the whole process repeat.
>>
>>722642026

the_donald on reddit is literally the biggest safe space on the entire internet.

No idea how they don't see the irony.
>>
File: 71.jpg (247KB, 595x399px) Image search: [Google]
71.jpg
247KB, 595x399px
>>722632258

from a non american,

your new president doesn´t seem to have the format required to be a proper representative of the united states. you people voted a reality show entertainer to be your president. he is somebody that likes to provoke and polarize in order to get attention at the cost of ignoring actual facts. donnie lacks credibility and seriousness, something a man in his position should definately be able to correspond to the world. he is unpredictable and impulsive, narcistic and egocentric. he fuels hate upon minorities and women. i can´t see any qualities in this man that would actually improve america as a country.
>>
>>722642249

Lol, you rock M8.

If you're joking, if you're serious I feel bad for you son.

I got 99 problems but a brain ain't one.
>>
>>722635300
new copy-pasta
>>
File: lTIyva3.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lTIyva3.gif
1MB, 500x500px
Lol, you voded for a Pissbaby.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL3yF9wYR3U

enjoy the fun
>>
>>722641919
Lower than nixon, post impeachmemt proccess. He had stepped down by then and was no longer president but had higher approval rating than trump now.
>>
>>722639301
Butthurt to the max
>>
File: 1482807801555.jpg (38KB, 471x365px) Image search: [Google]
1482807801555.jpg
38KB, 471x365px
>>722642276
Watching it too...He is a lying, delusional lunatic. This is very troubling.
>>
File: 7FoED.png (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
7FoED.png
763KB, 1024x768px
>>722634202
public interest, not private interest. It doesn't matter if you personally have shares in the oil industry, it's not in the public's best interest. Also, having shares in the oil industry won't matter when the entire fucking environment is destroyed and we all get fucking sick from the smog and shit
>>
>>722642074
I didnt give anyone the benefit of the doubt.

Trump has said many times that no illegals voted for him.
>>
>>722642323

What I find funny is how he praises Putin, what these fucktards can't understand is that the way Putin rules Russia is the way that they THE REPUBLICANS, would love to run their country.

Iron fist, no questions asked, total obedience. PERIOD.

And also funny, Trump isn't half the man Putin is... a senior citizen complaining about weak leadership.

Let me go laugh my ass off.
>>
File: 1478267858993.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478267858993.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>722642323
>non-American

Opinion discarded
>>
is the Country any greater now?
>>
>>722642630

Like used toilet paper
>>
>>722642669

Does the pope shit in the woods?
>>
>>722641919
>lowest approval rating of any president in history

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb16

>55%
>lowest

pick only one
>>
>>722642406

Go ahead guys. Tell me he's really running the show. He can't form a coherent sentence.
>>
>>722642287
>2018

They are going to take over during a midterm election? Seems hopefull.
>>
>>722632258

If by now you are still a supporter of Trump, you are complicit and unAmerican.
>>
>>722642732

Source?

B4 CNN, MSNBC, CBS or NYPost
>>
File: Ha Lame.jpg (96KB, 714x666px) Image search: [Google]
Ha Lame.jpg
96KB, 714x666px
>>722642732
>rasmussenreports

fake news
>>
>>722642541
And Trump would know, right?

He is very smart. He has the best smart. Many people have said so. Many people. SOme of the best people have said that Trump has the most smart.

Trump told me this and so it has to be true.

Because Trump also said that he does't lie. And we know that Trump doesn't lie, because Trump said so, and because we know Trump never lies, he couldn't have lied when he said he doesn't lie. How do we know that Trump doesn't lie? Because Trump said so.

Flawless fucking logic m8.
>>
>>722632732
We're not blocking all the immigrants. Just the shitty ones we don't want.
>>
>>722642526
well mayeb the public should start investing in the oil industry then.

And those cute little face masks they got in asia

Ooooh, and bottled water.

Lots and lots of bottled water.
>>
>>722642541
Hillary said the same thing. What now?
>>
File: 1463933323740.gif (1017KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
1463933323740.gif
1017KB, 500x260px
>>722642364
Better than voting for a spirit cooking witch lol
>>
>>722642743
How anyone of any political view could think he is competent to run the country is beyond me. He literally talks like a 5th-grader
>>
>>722642756
I did say "if".

And one of the main reasons Republicans tend to do so well with midterms is because "democrats don't turnout for midterm elections".

Y'know, just like how "Hillary can't lose cause she's got the democrat wall"

I'm just saying that I could totally see Republicans getting blind and lazy about their presence in midterms this year while at the same time the Dems remain angry and mobilized to actually increase their turnout.

I think the Republicans are doomed to repeat the mistakes the Dems made in 2016 because things swung so hard right this past election.
>>
>>722642931

Lol, the funny thing is that the one that's probably writing this with teary eyes is you.
>>
>>722642929

Your comment is why American politics sucks.

WELL HE DID IT TOO! SHE DID IT TOO!

No integrity left just everyone bitching and moaning and not doing or holding anyone accountable.
>>
>>722642406
this is awesome

like watching a dumpster fire
>>
>>722642806
Trump has said many times that no illagals voted for him.

Thats litrally all ive said. I havent said that it is true for that reason. I havent said that he is right. I have only said that trump has said many times that no illegals voted for him.

Im not really sure what the fuck you were even trying to say in your last post. Youre a fucking retard.
>>
>>722632258
What if I'm not a Liberal and despise Trump? Or is the retarded American Liberal/Conservative dichotomy enforced ITT?
>>
File: 1483922159319.jpg (551KB, 690x6602px) Image search: [Google]
1483922159319.jpg
551KB, 690x6602px
>>722642287
>I'm going to laugh my ass off if the dems take shit back in 2018

Here we go again xD
>>
>>722642931
Yeah, sure, it was the better option.

Doesn't fucking mean it was a good option.

That's the thing that's most aggrivating about it all.
Trumptards aren't willing to admit that Trump is fucking retarded when he acts fucking retarded.
Even the "promises" he's fulfilling were obviously poorly prepared and implemented, but his loyal faggots won't even admit that much.
>>
>>722643189

Is there a vid for that pic?

I need it. For reasons.
>>
>>722643189

Then you will be called a paid shill, cuck or faggot.

Dissent of the Orange One is not allowed from any party or persons.
>>
>>722642929
Thats nice.

Trump has said sevral times that no illegals voted for him.
>>
>>722643229

why would you laugh

they are just as bad
>>
>>722642609
i forgot to mention that i hope america is going endure this president. it is clear, that he got elected because people seem to be frustrated with the establishment. i see a chance that america will come out of this situation strongerthan ever. people are develloping a political awareness.
>>
File: 1487248330889.jpg (58KB, 640x402px) Image search: [Google]
1487248330889.jpg
58KB, 640x402px
>>722642732
>rasmussenreports

May as well have cited CNN lmao
>>
File: This is how pol.png (2MB, 1150x862px) Image search: [Google]
This is how pol.png
2MB, 1150x862px
>Top secret material is out in the open in mar-a-lago while north korea is testing missiles
>Trump ignores a dangerous russian missile test
>Trump personally approves a raid in yemen that got a US soldier killed, just to help Saudi Arabia
>Trump and republicans cancelled a bill that prevented severely schizophrenic people from owning guns
>Trump approving disastrous pipelines such as DAPL and Keystone XL
>Trump apointees with historic disapproval ratings, with Betsy Devos being particularly disastrous
>Betsy Devos personally paid the same senators who approved her
>Trump approved a safe zone plan in syria which is extremely similart to Clinton's no fly zone
>Recent revelations that trump was a registered lobbyist about a decade ago, and he worked actively on corrupting politicians
>The person who is going to replace Flynn was in charge of the disasterous regime transition in iraq during the iraq war
>>
>>722643229

Who is Nate Silver and why are we supposed to care what he has to say?
>>
>>722643153
But that's what fuckwits like you refuse to understand. We as people cannot hold anyone accountable - we are just fucking plebs who think voting somehow will actually change things.

What Donald and UK's Brexit are finally showing the masses is that voting is just an illusion of choice. If the ruling elites do not like the ''people's choice'' they will do almost anything to subvert the will of the people.

Hate to fucking break it to you but there is no nicer way of putting it - the only way to stop this vicious circle is to remove these people from power permanently and that in itself means a coup or civil unrest.
>>
>>722643153
Exactly and that's why I was trying to let that other anon know that just because a politician says something, doesn't mean it's true.
>but trump said illegals didn't vote for him
Only a moron would believe someone knew who the 120 million voters were
>>
File: 1484711604562.jpg (64KB, 620x508px) Image search: [Google]
1484711604562.jpg
64KB, 620x508px
>>722643433
CNN is not actually fake news.

Trump and his drones are calling it fake news because that's their method of damage control - when you can't defend something, pretend that it's not real
>>
>>722632258
He just signed a repeal of a statute to keep coal runoff from getting into rivers and streams.

That's freaking stupid.

How will toxins in the water make us great?
>>
>>722643308
Good for trump but can he prove it. If not, his word means nothing
>>
>>722643435
The average CNN watcher the post
>>
>>722642630
>>722642678

we´re all in the same boat eventually.
america first is equivalent to international isolation.
do you think that this is appropriate in the age of globalization?
it´s like attemting to stop a fllod with your bare hands.
think about it.
>>
File: pol selfie.png (424KB, 1223x1019px) Image search: [Google]
pol selfie.png
424KB, 1223x1019px
>>722643545
Whats about the fact trump approved a raid in yemen to help saudi arabia, which got a US soldier killed?

Trump basically let a US soldier die just to help saudi arabia in yemen. if clinton did something like this the right wing would have been outrated, but for some reason right wingers give Trump a pass for ANYTHING.
>>
>>722643189
If you say something they don't fully you agree with you are, racist, misogynistic, alt right, a cuck, a snowflake, or a faggot.
>>
>>722643431

Or it could end it's position as the strongest country on earth.

I'm rooting for this, btw. It's time the Americans get taken down a peg or two.

The price to pay for their arrogance is the loss of global power.
>>
>>722643576
Even your own "right wing" news media was reporting most of this stories.
>>
>>722640645
>We live in a representative republic

The Electoral College, a white system designed to keep blacks from having say.

Old and outdated shit, and exactly what is wrong with America's election system.
>>
>>722643614
>

Sources?
>>
File: this is pol.png (705KB, 742x404px) Image search: [Google]
this is pol.png
705KB, 742x404px
Just a reminder that trump personally approved a raid in yemen to help saudi arabia, which got a US soldier killed

Trump let a US soldier die just to help saudi arabia in yemen. if clinton did something like this the right wing would have been outraged, but for some reason right wingers give Trump a pass for ANYTHING.
>>
>>722643160
ah, sorry jimmy, i forgot to get to my point.

My point is that Donald says a lot of crazy shit, a lot of it is simply not true.

He claimed that the unemplyment was somewhere between 18% to 42%, which is objectively crazy

The man is either delusional or a pathological liar

Perhaps even both
>>
>>722643493

We can hold them accountable by electing people in 2018 and 2020 that will not be a rubber stamp for anything Trump wants to do.

And there very obviously should be a congressional investigation into Trump and his connections to Russia.

I mean shit my friend is a Secret Service agent and his background check/hiring process was more intense than anything Trump has been subjected to.
>>
>>722632258
he hasn't crowned himself god-emperor yet. why does he wait?
>>
>>722643433
>CNN is fake news

kek

found the redneck.

CNN is centrist you pleb. They are the least biased media outlet of them all.
>>
>>722643793
Keeping ties with a nation that provides oil. Totally irresponsible. Impeach him!
>>
>>722643793
fucking this!

time to start counting body bags again. we've got another warmongering republican in the white house.
>>
>>722643757
gut feelings.

i almost wanted to say common sense.
come on, man. what do you need?
an article in a scientific magazine?
isn´t it obvious?
>>
>>722643802
Actually, the Daily Show last night (inb4 faggots going on about how I watch that) had an interesting bit.

Basically, they were saying the problem is that Trump may be senile.
The man is like 70 years old, and is now in an incredibly complex and stressful situation.
All the crazy shit he's talking, the morning TV, the fear of aliens, the constant misuse of his Twitter etc. all kinda fits perfectly with the idea that he's just an old man who's kinda losing it.
>>
>>722643969
He could keep ties with saudi arabia without putting US soldiers at risks to help the saudi military
>>
>>722643927

They're very obviously left leaning but the difference between an organization like Fox and CNN is that CNN at least gives the illusion or tries at times to be unbiased and I say this as a libcuck.

You'll never get that from Fox.
>>
>>722640728

kind of zis.
>>
Trump is the reason why rural areas shouldn't vote.
>>
File: 03256261.jpg (27KB, 726x127px) Image search: [Google]
03256261.jpg
27KB, 726x127px
>>722632258
You mean Chairman Trump? Everyone loves the Chairman of the United States of America.

>>722635300
>>722639242
>>722641718
rip
>>
File: 1445530506577.jpg (113KB, 456x750px) Image search: [Google]
1445530506577.jpg
113KB, 456x750px
>>722641759

is it really though?
>>
>>722644030

the Daily Show and other late night 'comedy' peices are just the DNC media machine's way to reach people under 30

this is coming from a (former) fan of the daily show, and someone who is not a conservative or liberal
>>
>>722644030
>all kinda fits perfectly with the idea that he's just an old man who's kinda losing it.
Kind of like Reagan only way less respectable.
>>
>>722643726

Do you really think ot was about black? They inacted it before anyone gave a shit about blacks.

The point of the electoral system was to avoid viginia winning every fucking election and then bending over every other state with their new found power due to the fact that they had roughly 4 times the population of the rest of the states and at that time people didnt think of themselves as a citizen of the united states they thought of themselves as being from thier state which allowed them justify fucking over other states. Our government decided that that wasnt okay.
>>
File: 1484098252419.png (568KB, 742x749px) Image search: [Google]
1484098252419.png
568KB, 742x749px
Don't worry guys, trump will help dumbing down america even further.

America is not dumb enough yet
>>
File: 1370561196895.png (416KB, 853x472px) Image search: [Google]
1370561196895.png
416KB, 853x472px
>>722642289

why you even go there
>>
File: WTF is this shit.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
WTF is this shit.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>722643927

It was their one of their reporters that gave Hillary Clinton the debate questions ahead of time.

It was them who said that they'd give the Clinton campaign "veto power" on stories that they would be broadcasting about her.

It was them who asked the Clinton campaign what questions that they should ask Trump on an interview.

>not biased

You're hopeless.
>>
>>722643545
But ma coal job
>>
>>722644026
So, no sources then
>>
>>722644141
If we set a mandatory IQ of 81 or higher before voting, the republican party would literally go out of existence.
>>
>>722644319
Taking the bait anon.
>>
>>722644319
>muh alternative facts.

complete bullshit.
>>
>>722644388
Eh, not exactly.

You lose rednecks, but you also lose blacks and any immigrants that don't english too good.

Both sides would take big hits.
>>
>>722644283

anon, sometimes you just need a reminder of why humanity isn't worth saving
>>
File: 1456185338224.gif (86KB, 270x257px) Image search: [Google]
1456185338224.gif
86KB, 270x257px
>>722633396
>>
who the fuck cares about the united states of americunts ?
>>
>>722644388
yea but then everybody would need an IQ test and creates a logistical problem. Easier to just shut down polling stations that exist in counties with a population under a certain amount.
>>
>>722643927

Umm....Don Lemon.

I don't even need to say more for you to be wrong.
>>
>>722644239

The DNC may use them now but Jon Stewart and the Daily Show were never as hard party liners as the AM Conservative talk show hosts.

The Daily show got serious at times but was mostly just a left leaning news/comedy weekly update.
>>
File: 1382810899282.png (383KB, 640x647px) Image search: [Google]
1382810899282.png
383KB, 640x647px
>>722643667

if you cant stop the war join the winning side early.
>>
File: 1486650633056.jpg (90KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
1486650633056.jpg
90KB, 500x340px
Republicans recently voted to expand gun access to severely mentally impaired people.

they are expanding the gun rights of their base

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/senate-republicans-vote-expand-gun-access-mentally-impaired
>>
>>722644369

well, what do you say?
what is your opinion?

do you think that a nationalalistic government is contemporary in 2017?
if so, why?
>>
>>722644446
>anything that doesn't fit my world view is alternative facts
>>
>>722644450
>that don't english too good

wow, you are a special kind of stupid.

>actually things language has anything to do with finding patterns in shapes, and numbers.
>>
File: IMG_3311.jpg (63KB, 640x880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3311.jpg
63KB, 640x880px
I will hilary shitty asshole for SuuuuAaaaaarrrrrrrRrr
>>
File: amXjEY9_460s.jpg (96KB, 460x650px) Image search: [Google]
amXjEY9_460s.jpg
96KB, 460x650px
>>722644264

so lefty where is the sauce for all these claims?
>>
>>722632502
>always we vs them

this is american politics. Black and white and the worst thing? they think that shit is normal
>>
>>722634219
He didn't even understand what he was signing when he signed the document putting Stephen Bannon on the National Security Council.
>>
>>722644554

I'm not saying anything, you just got no sources aside from the libtard media.

You lose. I win. PERIOOOOD.
>>
>>722644605
>9gag
>>
>>722644575
dicky leaks was the source of that load of shit. they also happen to be the source of pizzagate and spirit cooking too.

nothing more needs to even be said.
>>
>>722644678
Congratulations, you win:
>>
File: 362618.jpg (44KB, 460x687px) Image search: [Google]
362618.jpg
44KB, 460x687px
>>722644686

>spreading lies on the internet
>>
>>722644539

Eh goes both ways too. There are crazy people on the left.

Donald is literally crossing his fingers hoping some idiot gets a gun and guns down a bunch of innocent people in the name of ISIS right now which is sad.

Party before Country! Fall in line or get fired. - Donald Trump
>>
>>722644519

I'm not sure when the daily show got controlled. It probably was the whole time honestly. I think when they started making the huge stink about BLM and how 'innocent' Michael Brown was I seriously started looking at all their content and it became quite obvious.

Then there was the 3 weeks before the 2016 election that confirmed it wasn't just them but literally all the late night comedy shows. Fcuk, just look up the Louis CK interview from that time period if you don't believe me.
>>
>>722644605
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsy_DeVos
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-miner-betsy-devos-education-voucher-schools-20170212-story.html
http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/betsy-devos-and-the-plan-to-break-public-schools
>>
>>722644586
Do you think they'd be giving out these tests in multiple languages?
Republicans would make sure it was only in english so they could get an edge over the democrats by making the test hard to understand for ESL people.

Hell, they even tried to do that in the past but the Dems kept doing shit to stop them.
>>
>>722644729
Not that anon, just was saying your picture is gay
>>
>>722644686
>>722644729
The person who said "9gag" wasn't me, he was a partisan hack committing damage control

Read about Devos for yourself. she has zero experience on public education, never studied on a public school, and worked hard to dismantle public education

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsy_DeVos
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-miner-betsy-devos-education-voucher-schools-20170212-story.html
http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/betsy-devos-and-the-plan-to-break-public-schools
>>
File: 1382811340814.png (11KB, 441x110px) Image search: [Google]
1382811340814.png
11KB, 441x110px
>>722644754

these links show devotion and love for her country. why you scared of some change? public schools suck huge donkey dicks.
>literally
>>
>>722644678

You just don't know that in reality, we've all lost.
>>
>>722644929

Oh sweet sweet liberal tears.
>>
File: 3e1.png (20KB, 640x461px) Image search: [Google]
3e1.png
20KB, 640x461px
>>722644916
>She literally tries to damage education in your country to expand her religious schools

>"Nah she just loved the US XD"
>>
>>722644770

It should only be english. That's our motherfucking language mate.
>>
File: 1389735504432.jpg (157KB, 700x799px) Image search: [Google]
1389735504432.jpg
157KB, 700x799px
>>722644797

cheap bait for cheap catches.

>another thing my father never told me
>>
>>722644854
I just think 9gag is gay. All I wanted to add to the convo. You are right about betsy though. Pence had to step in to put his foot on the scale to get her confirmed. That's pathetic
>>
>>722644979
Spanish is our official 2nd language as decreed by Barack Obama.

Can you speak our nation's second language?

Most conservative cucks can't.
>>
>>722645003
A religious zealot ended up confirming a secretary of education who tries to turn kids into religious zealots. much coincidense
>>
>>722644973

I'm not a liberal. Don't lump me in with them.

Of course your opinion that anyone who doesn't agree with you is a liberal is all the evidence I need to prove you are mentally ill. It's not your fault you've been brainwashed, and it's sad that you'll probably never realize in your lifetime that you are wrong.
>>
>>722644854

yeah and i say why u so fucking scared about change? iam against christians just as everyone is. my point is private schools for everyone doesnt sound to bad.
>>
>>722644678
i´m not american. i am giving you my perspecive and i would like to hear yours. come on, dude. don´t let me die stupid. i want to know how you feel.
>>
>>722645065

Yo si
>>
>>722644221
If you don't suck tranny dick, the terrorists win.

You don't want the terrorists to win, do you?

>they're men with boobs

They sure are. And they need some good old American blowjobs

>what does this have to do with anything? How is this helping?

Who are we helping? Are we helping? I'm just hoping to see some trannys getting blown to completion.

>this is a thread about trump

Does he suck tranny dick?

>no

Why would I want to talk about him.

>you should just gtfo

OK. You should come with me to a fap thread. This politics stuff is boring. Not enough sex
>>
>>722645065
Most conservatives can't even understand English that well considering that they're rural trash. All the more reason that rural counties should not have voting stations.
>>
>>722645100

yeah but these niggers make the welfare money, stop fucking with peacefull religious zealots.
>>
>>722645118
I yes?
>>
>>722645114
Without public education poor people won't be able to fund education, genius.

If you are trying to frame the terrible shit trump is doing as "change", you might as well say that if a nuke will fall on the US it will just be a "change" and "you shouldn't be afraid of changes XD"
>>
>>722645174

It means, I do, in this particular case
>>
File: 1382809031570.png (304KB, 597x590px) Image search: [Google]
1382809031570.png
304KB, 597x590px
>>722645142

dude i like you, link me the fap thread.
>>
>>722644450
Accurate
>>
>>722645172
>welfare
>education
How are these related?
>>
>>722645155
this.

and the ones who are suburbanites are either greed mongers or racists. again, they should not be allowed to vote.
>>
>>722645065

Not a conservative.

I shouldn't have to speak Spanish in an English country. I do speak fluent French, which allows me to understand a lot of Spanish. If you come here, speak English. The end.
>>
>>722645211

na when you talk nukes, lets create an ice,glass desert and we also counter the global warming.

lets livestream it from like a thousand satelites.

for generations to come.
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.