[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /b/ Help me >my gf broke up with me about 2 weeks

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1470002493115.jpg (102KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470002493115.jpg
102KB, 480x480px
Hello, /b/

Help me

>my gf broke up with me about 2 weeks ago.
>I haven't told most of my friends because I don't care that much
>I'm 23yo and my friends are 26+
>decided to install tinder and match with this 20yo girl who's visiting here with a friend.
>I'm going to bar with a couple of friends tonight and so far I know there will be two couples there
>I invited her, but now I'm scared that she would be too immature, idk.

I never met her in my life. She could get annoying fast.
She could be looking for people to bang as well, she won't find that with us (apart from me)

Question: Is it worth it to bring her? Or should I try to meet her without my friends, to assess the situation beforehand?
>>
File: so_lonely.jpg (22KB, 480x489px) Image search: [Google]
so_lonely.jpg
22KB, 480x489px
help me
>>
>>722631813
I'd meet individually first before presenting her to your friends for approval.
>>
>>722631813
Who the fuck cares, holy shit you are a massive fucking faggot.
IF you want her there invite her, she'll either show up or not. Your friends will either like her or they won't . Why would you care?
>>
>>722632656
but that's the issue. she's with a friend.

I would have to meet her with her friend somewhere before meeting my friends.

And I'm going to meet my ex before going to the bar to fuck, so I don't have much time.
>>
you're over thinking this. just go and see what happens. maybe you'll end up with your cock in her mouth, or spit roasting her wiht a buddy.
>>
>>722632702
I would care if she's fucking up the mood. Because I brought her there.
>>
>>722632746
Sounds like the situation is already set then. Meet her in the group setting. You already invited, so you can't really change your mind now without looking like a complete ass.
>>
>>722632888
trips check

But there's still time. I can turn it into anything. Make an excuse that I'm late with work, idk.
Should I try and meet her tomorrow?
When I'll probably be alone.
>>
>>722633201

Look mate, the trips have spoken.

Don't you think it's strange you're trying to explain yourself to the trips? Are you sure you haven't already decided?
>>
>>722633201
No, don't flake out now after you already made plans. That'll decrease your chances for sure. Just go with what you've already set up, and consult with others before you make plans next time.

Also, report back here tomorrow with your results from tonight.
>>
>>722631813
bro, just bring her. if it's not a nice time then just don't hang with her again. just enjoy it.
>>
Post pics
>>
>>722631813
Tell your friends that you're single now. They should be your wingmen/wingwomen. Plus, if one of them says something about you having a girlfriend, that'll look bad, even if it's not true anymore.
>>
File: rack.jpg (81KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
rack.jpg
81KB, 750x750px
>>722633507
This is the 20yo
>>
File: ugliest-woman-the.jpg (49KB, 778x778px) Image search: [Google]
ugliest-woman-the.jpg
49KB, 778x778px
im comingggggg
>>
File: yhivi.jpg (32KB, 225x247px) Image search: [Google]
yhivi.jpg
32KB, 225x247px
>>722633453
This this this
>>722633562
looks kinda like yhivi
>>
>>722633453
>>722633326
I guess you guys are right. Fuck it. I'm gonna go with this and post results.

>>722633545
Not even worried about that. I'm just worried that she might be annoying.
>>
>>722633722
If she's annoying, then you and your friends will laugh about it later and you can join in on the shit talking.
>>
>>722633900
well, fuck it.

I'm overthinking because she's 20yo and my closest friend is 31.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.