[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So just woke up to my roommate sucking my cock while I was sleep.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

So just woke up to my roommate sucking my cock while I was sleep. I freaked the fuck out and pushed him off me and run to the bathroom. I had cum all over my chest so apparently I he made me cum a few times before I finally woke.

I have no idea what to do, mind you we are both straight and have girlfriends. I have to live with this guy for 3 more months and don't want to make thing awkward, should I just pretend this never happened or should I confront him?
>>
>>722627265
suck his dick
>>
File: 1475953494990.gif (2MB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
1475953494990.gif
2MB, 500x230px
>>
>>722627429
Sounds like a good idea.
>>
Why not just enjoy it. Tell your girlfriend "I think he wants to suck my dick". See what she says. If she's open to it. Have him suck your cock again.
>>
>>722627265
>made me cum a few times

Yeah definitely didn't jack off onto you did he?
>>
as long as it felt good why do you care? have him fuck you in the ass next time, will feel even better.
>>
He likes to suck dick, you like to have your dick sucked....i don't see the problem. As long as your girlfriend's don't find out.
>>
>>722627265
Congrats, you've just been converted. Faggot.
>>
>>722627265

Move this faggot thread to /lgbt/.

What's with the faggot infestation? This is an organized campaign. Who's behind it? /b/ never used to be like this. I don't want to see all this faggotry.
>>
>white people
>>
File: fags_image11.jpg (136KB, 591x600px) Image search: [Google]
fags_image11.jpg
136KB, 591x600px
>>722627265
>>
>>722629005
You know for a fact that /b/ is a place homo faggots come and play also pretending to be straight. Yourself is probably one of them.
>>
File: Traptheory.jpg (110KB, 1566x530px) Image search: [Google]
Traptheory.jpg
110KB, 1566x530px
>>722629005

heres your honest to god answer

its scientology queering up /b/
>>
>>722627265
Tell his gf that he is a filthy faggot
>>
We always wanted a /mentalillness/, but looks like the faggots settled here. Time to search for a new community to hang out.

PS. You should kill yourself
>>
Cool story bro if this totally not bait get him real drunk and ass fuck him take pics put on b that show him
>>
>>722627265
>/b/ - Random
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.