[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me > 50, male > ruler of my own nation > start

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
> be me
> 50, male
> ruler of my own nation
> start a war against the inferior races
> 6 years pass
> my officers fuck up, we're losing the war
> about to kill myself
> goodbyecruelworld.jpg
> a sudden flash
> a robotic voice says: "Don't kill yourself anon. I have plans with you"
> it's a smilling black guy
> "wtf, who z fack are u? Wache, hilfe!"
> "there's things to be done, anon, come with me"
> teleports me to the next fucking century
> "use this computer, führer. From now on, this is your name. Gather an audience"
> I read the name on the paper he hands me
> had no idea how to pronounce it
> "PewDPie?"
> "see you in a couple of years"
> "What is z your name?"
> "Lord Ansley"
> never heard of him
> had to dye my hair and shave my facial hair
> start using the computer
> press record
> "Hello bros, it's pewDpie"
>>
Brofist.
>>
>>722627315
Aryan salute
>ftfy
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (85KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
85KB, 800x682px
>>722627176

legit
>>
>>722627176
>officers fucked up
>not hitler
shit nigga read a book or watch a documentary, hitler is the main reason they lost because of how he structured command and interfered in fucking everything
>>
>>722627491

whoa wtf, now you gonna tell me how it happened? if it wouldn't be for that faggot ribbentrop, we would all be
you know
speak german now
>>
>>722627491
western propaganda be like
>>
>>722627176
1945, colourized
>>
would love this in pewdiepie's lore
>>
>>722627597
>>722627728
get a clue retards

>hitler stopped the army and airforce from crushing the brits at dunkirk
>hitler didnt let panzer divisions move to stop normany beachhead until it was too late
>hitler told eastern front to fight and die instead of retreating to fight another day
>hitler ordered construction of bigger and fatter tanks that drained resources instead of making reliable tanks that didnt break down before they even got into battle
>hitler didnt want new infantry weapons cus he thought the rifle and SMG was enough so they didnt get StG44 until late war
>>
is pewdiepie a nazi guys?
>>
>>722628006
also
>hitler ordered airforce to stop bombing airstrips in britain so they couldnt send fighters to stop german planes and to bomb cities instead
>>
>>722628006
>>722628101

can't hear you over hitler's magnificent speech
>>
>>722628225
WIR MUSSEN DIE JUDEN AUSROTEN
>>
bump, make felix see dis
>>
>>722628564
fuck off you cancer faggot no one cares
>>
>>722628655
>>722628066

check'd
>>
File: 1345666396035.jpg (13KB, 430x320px) Image search: [Google]
1345666396035.jpg
13KB, 430x320px
>>722628766
>>
File: NOTHING.jpg (102KB, 1300x1017px) Image search: [Google]
NOTHING.jpg
102KB, 1300x1017px
>>
>>722627597
>no one would wake Hitler on D-Day (because they were scared of his drug-addled mind) so that he would approve the order to relocate the panzer division he had on standby, inland.
Instead of using the armor where it would be most effective, at the beaches (where most of the allied armor sank), it remained inland and allowed the allies to move their own armor off the beaches and into the French countryside (N, NW France) where the ground was relatively even as far as monopoly of force goes.
Many such cases.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.