[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get baked >Super baked >Get caught on the streets not

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>Get baked
>Super baked
>Get caught on the streets not doing a thing apart from walking blazed
>Harsh punishments for bus because it's 'drugs'
>Jail for 10 years minimum because if you have just 3 marijuanas...
>Deathpenalty.gif
>Luckily I only consumed a single ghanja
>Spend 10 years in prison, every day not showing any emotion but happiness
>Still get raped, beaten, and harassed by the guards which would also lead to rape and violence
>Maintain complete solitude and happiness
>10 years later
>Released, but a fucking convict for enjoying life
>No money
>No job prospects
>No home
>Find greatest lawyer in The US
>He won't accept because you have no money and are a cunt
>Just explain that he will get 70% of the compensation (over 500mil)
>Agreed hesitantly
>Make lawyer get all footage of every camera for the past 10 years while I was in prison
>Go through all of it
>Every
>Fucking
>Camera
>No signs of retaliation
>Audio: Enabled.jpg
>Not saying a word
>Not a pin drop
>Nothing
>If the guards treat someone who doesn't say a thing and has no malice, how do they treat the other inmates who carry opposite traits?"
>Prison has no defence
>No valid reason for the way you've been treated
>No defence
>Forced to pay a minimum of $1bil to myself online for ptsd and depression treatment i.e. Marijuana
>Since the day you were convicted and sent to prison
>Marijuana prices have skyrocketed due to a worldwide cull of the drug and any supplier
>Purely medicinal
>$899.95 per gram
>Part compensation
>You get however much you want
>For free
>Also rolling in at least $300mil (70% to lawyer)
>be me
>bebiggestpothead
>knowntoman
>amrich
>amalwaysstoned
>freeman
>>
>>722623382

0/10
>>
>>722623382
Cool story man. I fucked a goat once.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dignitas_(Swiss_non-profit_organisation)
>>
>>722623564
Who didn't fuck that goat? She was a slut, and we all knew it!
>>
>>722623847
*beep* *beep* *beep* Zozzle *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...
>>
>>722623382
This is an inmate with opposite traits. The guards actually treated me with respect, because I wasn't a bitch nigger.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.