[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to Japan for a few days. > m / 19 > white > reasonably

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1235432134.jpg (62KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1235432134.jpg
62KB, 640x360px
Going to Japan for a few days.

> m / 19
> white
> reasonably attractive face (slightly feminine)
> 6' 3" / slim upper body and arms
> several asian girls crushed on me in hs
> don't speak a word of Japanese

How good are my chances of fucking a Japanese girl?

How popular is Tinder there?

What are some other reliable methods of meeting girls to hook up with?

Thanks /b/
>>
How much money you have?
>>
>>722621162
I'm going with my dad, (gap year)
so not sure exactly.

but we won't be living cheaply
>>
>>722621146
Low, most nips won't touch foreigners. Sone have fetish for them. Kinda seen like country girl dating a black guy

And english is taught in schools but they don't know it for shit
>>
>>722621290
>most nips won't touch foreigners
why's that? cus I've heard the opposite

that they go after them so they can practise their english

I don't see the connection between this, and country girls / black guys
>>
>>722621146
they're very high.

Japanese girls love guys who cant understand their language.

And tinder, It;s basically Japanese girls looking for a white dick.
>>
>>722621482
And hot teachers fuck their students on the reg? Yeah.

Japan is racist af, bro. Foreigners are looked at as allowed to visit but they don't belong.

Not that you could open their legs anyway, go look up jap birth rate decline. Not much sex
>>
File: IMG-20170206-WA0000.jpg (12KB, 480x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170206-WA0000.jpg
12KB, 480x413px
>>722621146
>>
>>722622086
This is not truth, plz dont believe this guy
>>
>>722621146
I heard Japanese girls are really into black American culture, so unless you a nigger your chances are pretty bad. Jap girls have retarded taist. Go to the Philippines instead, they love white cock. Your treated like a celebrity there.
>>
>>722622147
Idiot gaijin
>>
>>722621146
Plz dont listen to this guys, they are just trolling you, yes, you chances are very high indeed, as I said before tinder its bascially sluts looking for white dick, they're very kind to foreigners, and they like to hang out a lot with foreigners, not be able to speak Japanese its a big plus.

finally, if you are going to Tokyo, theres an event in Shinjuku called "All you can eat" go to meet up to know more details, but in my opinion, this is the best place for hook ups, clubs are noisy and boring, there in that event, you can eat all you want and drink all you want, not loud music and when the party ends (it ends at 9 pm always) girls are already way too drunk and you can took them to a cheap motel, Shinjuku It's full of them.

Good luck m8.
>>
File: 1451687255622.jpg (562KB, 730x915px) Image search: [Google]
1451687255622.jpg
562KB, 730x915px
>>722621482
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.