[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have been living out of my car for about 2 months now and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

So I have been living out of my car for about 2 months now and just now I found out someone stole my backpack out of it which had all of my w2s and car registration and pretty much every important paper I had, school info, my whole life, my laptop, everything. So my question to you guys is...in what way can I kill myself right now that is the least painfull. I just want it to be over now.
>>
>>722616260
Join the army.
>>
Pull out the car battery and electrocute yourself under your skin or jump off a high ledge or lie on your back and hyperventilate then stand up quickly and blow as hard as possible into your thumb
>>
>>722616388
That all sounds painfull. I just want something easy please please
>>
File: full.png (280KB, 849x726px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
280KB, 849x726px
>>722616260
if they stole everything..
how are you on 4chan?
>>
>>722616511
I still have my phone I have that on me at all times, does it matter? Just give me a nice way to die please
>>
>>722616494
Are you trying to kill yourself or are you trying to live a comfy life?
>>
>>722616617
I want to die, but my life has been so hard that I'd really just like to die comfortable and nice.
>>
>>722616657
Drowning is your best bet if you can't afford to be certain about drugs
>>
>>722616657
That's not really realistic, killing yourself is gonna hurt. Though, done properly, electrocution can kill you too quickly to hurt.
>>
I dunno I got this Nintendo 3ds cord still maybe I can just choke myself with it and stuff my mouth with a sock and suffocate
>>
>>722616779
Should I drive to the beach and try and drown?
>>
>>722616839
Don't do it bro
>>
As someone that lived out of his car and had even that stolen I can tell you bro if you're serious don't do it.

Been dicking on people in the game of life. Was a relative that knew my situation and set out to target me cuz faggot. Get up, get mad, get working hard and then get even. Recently girlfriend hit hard times and had her car stolen, I found out enough to completely fuck over the little nigger; redemption is so much sweeter when coming from hard times. Life sucks for the most part anyway, the more money the more people try to take you for, nothing changes, just the level at which it happens; you just gotta learn to get angry and even.
>>
>>722616839
break the doors shut and drive off a bridge into the water for best results
>>
Whee are you located?

Try and purchase a shit shotgun.
>>
>>722616260
who cares you can replace all that shit if you try. if you cant who cares? get over it. kill yourself over material possessions? your weak.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.