[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been in a rental for about 8 months >neighbour's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images (3).jpg (7KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
7KB, 233x217px
>been in a rental for about 8 months
>neighbour's cats come into my yard
>the feral things piss and shit everywhere
>torn my security screen to shreds, have to pay $200 for a new one
>leaving dead animals behind

I'm getting the shits with it /b/, I've contacted the neighbours about it, their landlord, local council etc. and they all won't do shit about it. What's the most "entertaining" way to keep these cats out of my yard?
>>
>>722615337
Paintball auto turret.
Was on hackaday a long while ago, Google it. Also there are YT video of it.
>>
Just put out a bowl full of anti-freeze. Tastes great to animals and kills them within 48 hours. Nothing they can do about it. It's not illegal to keep a bowl of antifreeze on the porch.
>>
>>722615577
Doesn't look like I can import them to Australia, but thanks anyways anon
>>
>>722615698
>Glycol tastes good to animals
Sauce?

Wiki says LD50 rat is 4700mg/my oral for glycol. Sounds like a lot to me if tastes shitty
>>
>>722615698
Unfortunately that counts as baiting where I am. I'd love to but I'd risk $20'000 or jail time, not worth it.
>>
>>722615926
Antifreeze tastes sweet. It's such a problem that a few companies have added bitterants to antifreeze to prevent animals from drinking it.
>>
>>722615926
Just googled the lethal doses for dogs and cats. About 5 tablespoons for a dog and 1 tablespoon for a cat. Not much at all.

And if you haven't heard of pets drinking antifreeze just google it. Shit happens all the time.
>>
Just get whichever mate has the meanest & fastest fucking dog & let it lose in your backyard when the cats are around. Fuckers wont come back for a while if he nearly gets one.
>>
>>722616194
Thanks for clarifying. Did not know that. Here in Europe it would be hard to find it without bitterants.

Same for cleaning ethanol, but that's a tax thing.
>>
>>722616458
Even if it does have a bitterant just make sure it's made with ethylene glycol rather than propylene glycol (ethylene is far more toxic) and just put a cup of it into a few cups of milk. No cats gonna stop drinking milk just because it's a little bitter.
>>
File: cat.jpg (35KB, 518x600px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
35KB, 518x600px
>>722616452
Its more of a problem towards the front yard. the backyard is fine as 2 out of the 3 surrounding houses have guard dogs. I was going to put nails around the fence line then attach wire to each nail whilst threading a piece of poly pipe through, apparently when the cats try to jump the fence line they basically eat shit.Then all I have to do is create a deterrent in the front yard
>>
>>722617205
If you insist on doing it the good goy way: for $2-3 you can get a big type of bitter apple spray at most pet stores. Humans can't even notice it unless they shove their nose in your grass and animals will act like your property is owned by hungry Koreans.
>>
>>722617499
I'll see what they have around here, thanks anon. I've tried the lemon/citrus method but that hasn't done shit, so I was thinking a more direct method such as dying the cats or something
>>
You could install sprinklers
Or just buy a bb gun and enjoy the target practice
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.