[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /b/. I've never been this anxious and I don't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Norton.png (262KB, 488x541px) Image search: [Google]
Norton.png
262KB, 488x541px
Hello /b/.
I've never been this anxious and I don't know what to do. I'm so confused and upset. The girl of my dreams is a girl I went out with months ago who didnt see me afterwards, but still kept in contact. She came over to my place tonight with her sister to use my shower after a random interaction because they have no hot water while me and my buddy were home. She came over and I could not stop making her laugh, and she couldnt stop telling me I was cute and touching my hair. And then I talked to her when I had a moment alone about why she was here, and if her boyfriend would be mad at her for showing up at another guys so late. And the conversation became about me, and my girlfriend and how insecure I am about our relationship and how she might not be right for me. Things I have been thinking for weeks but havent had the courage to admit to anyone but myself until tonight. Things I gave away to the girl I couldn't stop thinking about since I met her. she told me that I should be with a person who appreciates my humor and that I can't be in a relationship for any reason but to be happy. I didnt have time to ask her how she feels about her boyfriend. She is such an open unfiltered person, I am honestly terrified that thats all it is and she doesn't feel the same even though it so feels like it. My girlfriend is coming over tomorrow. I don't know what to do. I'm so confused and afraid and know what I should do but am afraid to make that move and lose this girl despite my insecurities with her. I'm so afraid of losing everything. Thanks for listening.
>>
File: IMG_5153.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5153.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>>722610660
>>
>>722610660
Is her dick bigger or smaller than yours?
>>
File: 1487011090966.jpg (20KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1487011090966.jpg
20KB, 560x560px
>>722610708
>>
>>722610769
from what she tells me, way bigger
>>
Wait. Just wait, like, three days or so, don't take a decision right now, you would regret it. After those three days, if you feel like you relationship with your girlfriend cannot get any better than that, go for the other girl. Oh and try to talk about your insecurities to your girlfriend, you both might find a solution.
>>
ฌูููููููููููููููููููฌููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููู็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็ฌููููููููููููููููููู
>>
>>722610660
> comes to 4chan for dating advice
>>
File: 1004994.jpg (50KB, 390x463px) Image search: [Google]
1004994.jpg
50KB, 390x463px
feels like...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.