[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ I'm not really sure what's what at the moment...

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1441361225813.jpg (183KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1441361225813.jpg
183KB, 680x680px
Hey /b/

I'm not really sure what's what at the moment...

A few months ago, I had to leave my fortress of solitude. I'd been living alone for 5 years, but the landlord kicked me out.

I ended up moving in with an attractive ladyperson. She's become my best friend. We do everything together. She understands my retarded mental health issues, and I help her with hers. For all intents and purposes, we're a married couple. For the first time in my life, I'm actually kinda happy...

The problem? She's gay. I'm more into dudes than she is, and I don't even liek the cock!

I think she's confused about the situation in general, but I'm not pushing it, because I'm not a retard. I'm just being friendly nice dude, so whatever.

I'm happy with how things are going. I don't really have much of a sex drive, so I basically get everything I need out of a relationship from her.

But I still want to do the sex with the ladies sometimes.

My problem: How do I approach the ladies and say: "Oh hai, I want to put my bits all up inside yours, but I'm actually totally in a relationship, which isn't a relationship... I just want you for the secksing... Don't expect love or anything because I've got a lesbian for that..."

inb4 betafag.
>>
>>722609747
Dude, green text
>inb4 op is newfag for not using greentext or the WHOLE FUCKING BOARD MADE FOR ADVICE
>>
>>722609747
Look how much shit u wrote man
Betafag
>>
Only the newest of fags use the greenest of text
>>
>>722609747
You certainly don't do it by trying to say to them as much as you did here
>>
File: disgust.png (248KB, 323x412px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
248KB, 323x412px
>>722609747
Make a tinder? Just say that you're not looking for a relationship. Works in real life too.

I don't see why you'd ever need to tell someone that you wanted to sleep with that you have your own imaginary relationship. You want to separate love and sex, but you also want to let every person you want to have sex with that you have a creepy crush on your lesbian roomate? Just tell them the truth, but not your entire internal dialog.
>>
>>722609747
Tinder?
>>
-That's not a relationship you're in the friendzone
-One night stand, hooker, actual relationship

Seriously, if she's gay what tmtge fuck do you think will happen when she finds an actual partner?
>>
File: 1485466445326.jpg (128KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1485466445326.jpg
128KB, 720x479px
>>722609747
You're emotionally attached to your roommate, which is making you subconsciously avoid pursuing an actual meaningful relationship that would be beneficial to you. You need to detach yourself from her emotionally before you it worse for your own health and well being. Also, if you want to find a girl to have sex with, just be straight up and ask do you want to fuck? They get just as horny as we do. 4/10 will usually say yes. Just feign confidence when you're around them; eventually it will become second nature.

Your sex drive is non-existant because you're denying yourself happiness due to your attachment.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.