[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday my uncle died from an heart attack while working. Left

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Yesterday my uncle died from an heart attack while working. Left 2 childrens of 7 and 13 ages and a wife alone. He was an hard worker who does not deserved to die at the age of 49 years. I'm mad with this country, because of the extremely chrysis kept him with a unstable contract and now his family will not take 1 cent. I'm mad with this country because the last government cut the sanitary support and now poor population cannot go for the basics checks. Because paying 150 euros for 20 minutes chat with a cardiologist means don't buy food or don't pay bills. I'm mad because the pensionable age now is almost 70 years, so a worker on a farm work 8-9-10 hours per day under sun, rain, cold, snow until the age of 70 with broken back and burned hands. In a country with increasing poor population and the only thought of government is to save MPS and build a fuckin stadium. Is this a 21th century country? Today at 2 pm the funeral.

Sorry for bad english and the anger, /b/ros, i just needed a plave where talk and maybe find some support.
>>
File: 1487231895812.jpg (33KB, 448x352px) Image search: [Google]
1487231895812.jpg
33KB, 448x352px
>>722606267
>>
>>722606267
did he drop any good loot?
>>
>>722606267
so sorry to hear /b/ro, come to America, put in the paperwork, and we will not let you down.
>>
>>722607732
Thank you, I'll think about that, actually i'm a student at university in farmaceutical chemistry, with pretty good degrees , i hope one day I'll be able at least to come visit your country
>>
>>722606924
A 7 and 13 year old apparently
>>
>>722606267
fuuuck, 150 euro's whats that in a real currency?
>>
>>722608314
Almost the exact same in dollars
>>
>>722608392

No, he said a real currency
>>
>>722606267

Here we have the white male privilege in all its glory
>>
>>722608444
So, what do you mean for real currency? At least explain
>>
Fuck thats terrible anon. amerifag here my grandpa died a couple years ago. he was a hard working farmer as well and family has received much better support from usa. very sorry to hear i hope things get better.
>>
>>722608444
This, we only discuss in Vietnamese dong in this thread.
>>
>>722608509
Op here, I'm white and male, two points for me
>>
>>722608513
Thank you for the support
>>
>>722606267
Weird, my uncle died from an heart attack at 49 while working and left 2 children and a wife, too. But it was 6 years ago. Where are you from? Greece?
>>
>>722608832
I'm italian
>>
>>722607732
So he can still have no social support and earn half of what he would have?

Go America
>>
>>722608802
Least I can do. Truly feel for you brother.
>>
Op here, my main objective with this post is let the world understand how we live in Italy, and find a little of support in this community, we are the future and we should not spread hate but make the best for everyone
>>
>>722609855
actually, legal immigration is extreemly supported in america, my neighbors are both from ukrane, ne 180k together, have two daughters and own a nice home. i hang out with them alot, and when asked about what it was like to become american they said" it took a long time, and was frustrating at times to wait. but once we became citizens, it was the greatest thing to happen to us." no one i know of dislikes them, in fact they're the best neighbors i have hahaha.
>>
>>722610886
There's a difference between Ukraine-usa compared to italy-usa

A huge difference
>>
>>722608196
oh god, working for pharmaceutical companies can really get you some money, or even a pharmacist. the pharmacist at my local drug store is from India and loves it here. If you work hard and adapt, you can retire a millionaire. btw having that degree will make it much easier to immigrate.
>>
>>722610982
i had no idea honestly... how are they different? not trying to be rude, but just want to understand so i dont go on assuming
>>
>>722611138
Well for one thing.
They all have ugly fucking wives.
And another
They have to carry around like, five tons of seasoning for every meal they have here.
Five tons. In fucking red wagons.
>>
It's awesome how this post has created some good vibes and positive discussions in a site full of fucktards.
>>722611063
in Italy the farmaceutical companies are pretty fucked, in 3 years after my graduation I will have to make a hard decision to stay or leave
>>
>>722611138
Ukraine is so bad that the hottest women will sell themselves as wives to get out of there.

There's no social support or jobs, so if you don't earn, you don't eat.
>>
>>722612229
wow thats pretty bad, we never talked about back home... but that doesnt really explain the difference. i promise im not trying to be a dick
>>
>>722606267
whats going to happen to the children
>>
>>722606267
*a heart, you dumbfuck troll.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.