[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>50 shades of grey is only popular because the guy is rich

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 52

File: IMG_1695.jpg (204KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1695.jpg
204KB, 1200x800px
>50 shades of grey is only popular because the guy is rich as fuck, if it would be some guy living in a trailer park, it would be some bad creepy dude movie
>Prove me wrong
>>
>>722603264
>if it would be some *fat, ugly* guy living in a trailer park

ftfy
>>
>>722603394
Nah being poor should be enough I think
It doesn't have to turn into a serial killer movie
>>
>>722603264

Not just rich, but good looking as well. Women are only OK with rape/BDSM fantasies if the man is rich, good looking, and is actually a misunderstood man who they can change and civilize.

Otherwise, forget it creeper! OMG, call the cops!
>>
Absolutely right OP this is a Jew Movie about Jew
Agenda using Jew media to propagate their cash
flow by stimulating vagina brains.

Money money money
>>
>>722603569
Would rich and ugly work ?
>>
>>722603264
>>722603569

You fags don't get it.

It is not the fact that he is rich. Although, it plays into the fantasy really well. Its that the character is an alpha male.

Women want a guy that can control them. Women want a guy they can feel safe around. Women want to be subdued. Women want to date the guy who is better than anybody else in the room.
>>
>>722603929
>guy who is better than anybody else in the room.

>not rich or good looking
>pick one
>>
>>722603929

Bullshit. Sure there are a few true subs out there, but for the average chick, that dude better be good looking AND loaded, or he's going to jail for even suggesting such a situation.
>>
>>722604077
When I say better than anybody else in the room, im referring to having a stronger presence than anyone else. You can be rich and good looking and still be a beta cuck.

You can be poor as shit and still have the confidence to look everyone in the eye and be the center of attention.
>>
>>722604247

And guess which one is going to have the chicks tearing each other apart to get with him? The rich good looking one. If you haven't figured that out yet, then get ready for one fuck of a shock when you hit the real world pal.
>>
File: IMG_5078.jpg (28KB, 310x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5078.jpg
28KB, 310x302px
>>722604247
>look like this
>look everybody in the eye
>be center of attention
>not in a good way

Stop pretending that money and looks don't have anything to do with it
>>
>>722604231
Youd be suprised how many chicks like to be subd anon. I am average looking poorfag and I get away with it all the time because I can play the part very well.

If you are just like:
>"Ohh I wanna tie you up, Is that ok? I hope you dont mind me spanking you"

That is a huge turn off for girls. At the same time, you cant be creepy about it either.

Be a gentleman to her. Open doors, buy her shit, ask her about her day and dont bring up sex.

Once you are in the heat of the moment alone, bring up the conditions to her and what you wanna do to her but you have to work her up to it. Dont just be a slacker and dive right into it.
>>
That's all fine, as long as she doesn't have a better option. She might fuck the alpha guy on the side, but she's gonna marry the rich handsome loser over the average income, average looking, alpha type, every time. Every fucking time.
>>
>>722604476
The rich good looking one is usually the confident one. The ones who arent so good looking and have nothing going for them are the little mouses in the corner of the room, but you can change that. Dress to impress, work out, take care of yourself. You dont need to be rich to look like a million bucks.

>>722604522
A guy that looks like that has no business being confident or being the center of attention. More likely, he would be autistic trying a desperate attempt at comedy.

Turn off for girls
>>
File: Oh MY.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Oh MY.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
>>722603264

shit, i cant.

>fuck.
>>
>>722603264
Youre right. The movie is pure fantasy. Why would you want a trailer park in your fantasy?
>>
My nigga macks explains the whole reason of fifty shades being successful

Discuss
https://youtu.be/viFOiUcn4D0
>>
>>722603264
sauce?
>>
File: IMG_4884.jpg (133KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4884.jpg
133KB, 530x800px
>>722604562
>poorfag
>buy her shit
You clearly making up some bullshit, and you first have to get into a relationship, good luck when you are ugly, average may be enough but why should she settle with you when there is apparently >>722604247 this guy around
>>
>>722603677
>1 + 1 = ((Jews))

Every damn time.
>>
>>722603264
I have never paid attention to this, but I was forced to pay attention to the people who did, and judging by how pointless they are, I've concluded that it's not worth my time.
>>
File: received_1182447118469381.jpg (197KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
received_1182447118469381.jpg
197KB, 1080x1920px
>>722604784
So, in summary, its not about looks or wealth its about confidence that you have to have looks and wealth to justfiably have. Good to know. Thank you.
>>
Actually. I'm poor, overweighted, lived on bad neighbourhood, My only advantages are that I'm tall, strong and even when I look like russian butcher some women consider me handsome. Also, I'm good company, civilized and people feel safe around me. Yes, I do collect knifes, skulls, dead animals and other creepy stuff. I do participate in BDSM too - including stuff with knifeplay, blood etc. Still women let me chain them up, whip them, hit them, fuck them in throat, ass and pussy. Some even let me cut their soft skin while being chained up in bed. They want me, keep coming back and speak of me fondly to their friends, even recommend me sometimes. I have good sized cock and I do know how to make woman come like never before so it helps when it comes to keeping up them subs. Currently I'm married but my wife has shared me with some other women as well - of course I don't have that many "extrapussies" nowadays but frankly I'm more than satisfied to the situation as it is now. Having loving submissive wife that loves to give mindblowing sex and sometimes something kinkier or extra, that's all I need. Life's good.
>>
I'd watch a movie about sexy people in a trailer park doing BDSM. I'm not even a fan of 50 Shades. It sounds like a more interesting premise.
>>
>>722605416
Tell us more fictional stories, please.
>>
>>722603929
>>722604247
>>722604562
>>722604784
>>722604784
These gentlemen got it right, dudes.
>>
File: IMG_4595.jpg (110KB, 830x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4595.jpg
110KB, 830x554px
>>722605416
How long does it take to get them into bdsm ? Nothing you recommend on the first date and once you played the "civilized" guy how can you go back to "Russian butcher hitting and cutting them" ? If it's true, you are my inspiration right now
>>
>>722603264
>Implying anyone thinks otherwise.
>>
File: Private_Bondageclub_1149.jpg (521KB, 1955x1814px) Image search: [Google]
Private_Bondageclub_1149.jpg
521KB, 1955x1814px
>>
>>722603264
you got SAUCE OP?
>>
>>722605908
Nah, I don't write that much fiction. I have ambition to write a book some day but haven't decided yet whether to write fiction, my life story or just publish my poems and other art work as book. If I some day decide to write my life story I got to use some sort of pen name though, it would bring grief and shame for too many people I keep dear.
>>
File: IMG_4691.jpg (177KB, 686x915px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4691.jpg
177KB, 686x915px
>>722605951
Yeah of course personality goes a long way, but you have to be one charming motherfucker to compensate your bad genes and lack of money
>>
File: Natasha_is_a_perfect_bimbo.jpg (518KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Natasha_is_a_perfect_bimbo.jpg
518KB, 2448x3264px
>>
File: IMG_1691.jpg (252KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1691.jpg
252KB, 1200x800px
>>722604916
>>722606185
Nope sorry, got them from a bondage thread without any source
>>
File: Bondage_92.jpg (156KB, 994x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Bondage_92.jpg
156KB, 994x1500px
>>
File: IMG_1696.jpg (111KB, 1200x796px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1696.jpg
111KB, 1200x796px
>>722606686
I think I've seen the video, they actually put needles under her fingernails
I came buckets to this shit
>>
File: IqY535kh.jpg (114KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IqY535kh.jpg
114KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>722606009
With my first wife (to whom I lost my v-card as well at mature age of 19) it took maybe 10 years or so :D She was very consertative but finally I got her into buttfucks and binding. She was attracted to me because I focused on her when I was talking with her. I listened and remembered what she said. I was present and interested, not always checking other chicks who walk around. Because she was my first one it took years to find out what my kinks and interests were exactly but she played along well. Until I left her, that is.

After that I knew what I wanted but direct approach doesn't USUALLY work. I can sense, most of time women that are interested about me. Some of them look like they can take it rough but looks can deceive in both ways.

I've found my partners mostly from all sorts of communities both online and IRL (parties with friends or workmates etc). I just fool around and talk whatever I feel good talking about. I use lots of humour and talk things so that you can take it in the pervert way or not. I guess that my way of talking is semidirty. If the atmosphere is fertile talks get gradually kinkier and at this point I bring forth my kinks (not all though, piss and bestiality are one of those things that even kinkier gals don't think fond of :D )
>>
>>722606009
I have sometimes ended up dating someone and having sex without knowing her stance when it comes to BDSM and I've found out it problematic since it¨s hard to bring subject forth if "things" too far. I'm pretty emphatetic guy and it's huge shock for some that I can do such things (writing poems and on other hand liking gangbangs and bondage etc) so I have to bring it forth in due time... I don't want to waste my time on someone who doesn't like sex or is kinky enough.

Where I live, there's plenty of doms (especially male ones) available but it's hard to find subs (especially female ones). First ones were bitch to find, it was constant trial and error. Then I gradually got better at finding suitable partners and find a right way about talking kinky stuff. Even though I said earlier that most women don't like for example bestiality it still happens and you can find girls who are willing to be degraded to be bred by both their master and dog ;)
>>
File: 50 Shades of Tay.jpg (49KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
50 Shades of Tay.jpg
49KB, 500x333px
>>722603264

It would be the David Parker Ray Story

(New Mexico, Represent)

Update the story, same rual trailer setting, Chris Pine as the Master DPR, Taylor Swift as his last victim ( the one who gets away), make it a musical, give it a M Night twist ending, she becomes consumed with the S&M and tortures other young women, call it 50 Shades of Tay.

Have a listen to a transcript recording of a tape played over and over to his victims, real S&M not the "Safe Word" bullshit, would get all the fat, lonely women hot.

https://youtu.be/gV8EPMeu1X8
>>
>>722606888
>>722606374
more of this set
>>
>>722606009
I guess the key is how to make woman feel that she is important and that she is safe. If she feels that she is important to you and that her submission is joy and pleasure to you she most definetoly wants to please you. That way she can feel degraded or worthless and still find the pleasure and pride on doing so - because it means lot to you. I guess that one of the key things is that you "catch her" after rough ride and make her feel warm, safe and loved. There she can recover, enjoy after-orgasmic waves and just be there near you, listen to your voice and feel your caresses. In BDSM it's equally important to notice that hitting or abusing someone is actually just another end of spectre of caresses... You can tease and caress with whip and you can make her bleed with it. There's plenty of possibilities and it's about finding those mutual borders together that makes it so exciting. How much she can take? Can you make her go further just so she can please you? How far YOU can go?

It's not about beating the shit out of somebody or hurting someone - it's about aesthetics, atmosphere, powerplay, dynamics and exploring both participating sides minds and bodies in sexual way. It's about getting as near of each other as possible through pleasure and pain.
>>
>>722608143
I thought that the fat and lonely women would rather want the romantic 50 shades of grey version than some real stuff, in the end they are just women ..
>>
>>722607112
>>722607666
>>722608450
That's really interesting but I'm never get to the point of convincing her from normal to bdsm sex, since I'm a social mess who can't talk for shit, so getting her in the bedroom is the first problem
>>
>>722603264
It's pretty funny these same liberal cunts where "offended" by Trump because he is rich and powerful and has said dominant things about women in private.. But these same bitches flick there beans reading 50 shades of grey and watching the movies.. I'm pretty sure the man guy in those are rich, powerful, Oh and very dominant.. You fucking liberals are the dumbest people I have ever seen
>>
File: IMG_5080.jpg (34KB, 465x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5080.jpg
34KB, 465x316px
Thread's dead ?
>>
>>722609700
Can't really help you there /b/ro. I talk them dizzy and at some point they want some dick. Mind you one thing though: when I talk with them girls I usually just let things go on their own weight. It takes time but I'm never in hurry. I have all the time talking and getting to know her. Most men fumble and fail because they are in so hurry to get some pussy. If they can see, right from the start, that you want pussy, or what's even worse, it doesn¨t matter WHOSE pussy it is, it's usually instant turn off for almost all of them :D So play cool, stay nice and pay attention when the "safe distance" between you is getting closer and closer and she's not feeling uncomfortable with being close to you. More you learn to know her closer you get. At somepoint they start to even climb on your lap if you're patient enough and tease her right :D

First touches goes usually to arms (hands or wrist are, inside of arm), shoulders or even hair. If she lets you touch her hair, to wipe some of that and gently place it behind her ear while not getting discomfortable she trusts you and likes you hellowa lot.

That's part of the thrill to me, getting close. When I'm eventually close enough tp smell her cunt to get wet (or see her panties getting moist between her legs), when I feel the warmth of her body I still keep teasing her bit. I might touch her but not right into the breast, ass or pussy - best parts are area around ear, hairline, neck, throat and chest area above breasts.Legs are also good teasingpoint. I let her feel my breath, listen to my voice as it goes deeper, softer and quieter... I want my words to be the ones that touch her, every breath and word at a time... It's good also to use the fingertips or the back of the hand... The amount of pressure and area you use can tell her great deal about your emotional state, what you feel and how well you maintain yourself. To cares lightly or demanding...
>>
>>722609700
I guess that the main point is that you can show that there's more in you than meet the eye. The worlds that are inside your mind and magic that can be born from your touch.

There's so many types of embraces and hugs alone, not to mention touches and kisses... And the combination of them. It's totally different thing to gently hold her hand, kiss lightly on cheek and put another hand above her hand, taking it into warmth and safety of your hands.. Or to grab both wrists together with hand, kiss her lips with lick and then move into her throat/neck while another hand goes into her pants, parting her pussylips while one finger goes in and other starts to caress clit... Just few examples... What to pick in what place, it takes lots of time and listening her body language, mood and what she really says.
>>
>>722611280
Thanks m8, but I can't really tell if some pro experience or made up shit with internet knowledge
There are some good points but I'm still brainwashed that if you are not handsome, that anything you do, play with hair or some shit is gonna be creepy af, first to get her to like me is the real problem here
But you definitely should write a book or something if this is real :^)

>>722611641
Yeah hopefully I'm gonna be able to show that one day
>>
File: iamga_35.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
iamga_35.gif
2MB, 320x240px
If it was a black guy, he'd be shot by white police officers
>>
>>722603720
Yeah, if Benedict fucking Cumberbatch worked. Anyone can.
>>
>>722609700
Just take your time and be confident. Don't rush it. If you don't get pussy from her you will eventually get it from someone else, some day. After that you will get there as well with kinky side, in time. All it takes is practice. More patience you have and more time you use better your results are. One chick a time and use some effort and time.
>>
>>722611641
When did you start to get into this, you said that you started with your wife and divorced at ~29 but then you were ready with the mindset right away ? Like going out and talking to chicks
>>
>>722611826
Would watch this movie

>>722611845
Well yeah but I think there quite a lot people who find him attractive, I mean beauty is different to everybody but there's a general concept of ugliness
>>
File: IMG_4413.jpg (109KB, 600x1002px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4413.jpg
109KB, 600x1002px
>>722611845
He a cutie
>>
File: 1485120831350.jpg (268KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1485120831350.jpg
268KB, 1536x2048px
>>
>>722611809
I'm far from pro :D Just regular guy who likes dirty things. I celebrate my 40th birthday soon so I have had lots of time practicing :D Even though I have been lucky enough to get good sex and good partners in my life (including my present, third wife) I have failed many many times, even comical ones.

>One of these times was when I was drunk af.
>I had just divorced first time 6 months ago
> my first wife being my first woman as well
> I did not know a jackshit about dating and what little I knew I already have forgotten.
> So there I was, single 30s guy in bar knowing not much about being single or what I even ought to do there.
>Later I found out that bars and restaurants are not exactly my "best huntingrounds" but then I was just trying to find my thing.

> I had met few girls prior that year, both found through social media but that girl...
>She was beautifull.
>She was tiny, skinny, had black hair and that goth-style summer dress...
> Oh boy...
> She was there and I just could not stop staring at her.
> I mustered my spirit and decided to go there, to try my luck.

>Me : "Hello there"
>Her : "Hi´...?"

>(So far so good, I fucking rule!

>Me : "You look like a girl who likes to have fun and that you can take it rough and hard way as well ;)"

>She blushed all red, her eyes dilated until I thought they would pop out
> Then she turned around, walked - no, actually rushed - away in fear through crowd and left me standing there.

>I thought "well, that was (not) very clever move from me, I guess I have to reconsider this tactic"
>I laughed aloud and then strolled away

Autism, I know... Just a one example of cringeworth failure I had that year...
>>
>>722603264
Yes and no. The reason it works so well is because it's very simple (badly written) and accessible. Any woman will read that the guy is powerful because he's rich. But if you replaced the fact that he's rich by him being the US president, it would work just as well. In fact, it's kind of what they did in Scandal. So basically he's rich, so that gives him power, which makes it popular. But he could've had power in another way and it would have worked just as well.

A trailer park redneck could very well be super hot and in a position of power, but that would require much better writing. And with better, more subtle writing, it wouldn't be as accessible to any dumbass and therefore wouldn't be as successful. Diary of a submissive basically didn't give much of a high social position to the dominant men in there, yet my wife endlessly soaked her panties when reading it. It is too extreme for most people though.
>>
>>722613073
Haha that's hilarious and kinda relatable
Any other noteworthy/funny stories and what's your pick up spot ? Isn't a bar the classic one
>>
>>722612015
I was. But I was still very inexperienced. Being with same woman all the adulthood doesn't prepare you for meeting new women. So I had to find my way around. I had some kinky sex early that year, some BDSM stuff with girl I found online just around time I divorced... Then met with one vanilla girl which did not lead to anything quite fruitful. It took lots of time but she was bi and what I can tell had more experience with women than with men - she would liked to have something serious but did not like sex enough and her idea about sex was quite plain so I moved on... This all happened during springtime, at summer I had few experiences as well but at that time I felt quite lonely and depressed. Like I was damaged goods or something. Too hypersexual, too kinky, too passionate... I felt like I've lost the love of my life and were doomed to be forever alone... It was bad summer with one gangbang (2M1F) and one one night stand but when going towards autumn things got better... Dated few months with one chick who was fond of hitting her onto her massive tits and ass, then month or two with this single mom that was on fistfuck and stuff like that, then had sexrelationship with woman that was same age as my mother - with her I tried quite a lot of BDSM stuff - and then I met this one woman for one weekend and then met my second wife... After that marriage happened and failed on time of my second divorce things were solid already... Had lots of sex, threesomes (2F1M), kinky stuff of all sorts with different women and even had one woman who had these two doggies which then paricipated on floppy seconds after me... Damn it was fun... Then I met my 3rd wife... And yeah, it was and still is fun :)
>>
>>722613792
How'd you end up divorced with the first one ?
>>
>>722613508
I see where you are coming from, that power doesn't have to equal money, since you can have also physical or social power, but I think it wouldn't work out as some normal guy who just happend to have social power, without the looks or money
If never heard of the diary of a submissive, but how does it work without power ?
>>
>>722603720
Nah, money only gets you so far. It works for romcoms but the more intimate movies need handsome men
>>
>>722613792
Man you were living (still ?) the life, sounds like hella fun
>>
>>722604231

>implying women aren't naturally wired to enjoy domination to some extent

I dominate all my partners and rarely have complaints. Sexually and otherwise.
>>
>>722614223
Yeah, well 50 Shades of Grey is quite extreme in the social position of the guy.

Diary of a submissive works by simply having guys who know how to dominate outside of their social position. They use the girls sexual needs and lust, will to be dominated and not disappoint, physical and non-physical punishments and so on to fully take control of the girl. Of course, she's into it and it's what she wants. But it's a much more realistic take on BDSM.
>>
>>722614347
Why ? Because movies have to create feelings that are only achievable with handsome men ?
I think money can get you far enough though
>>
ITT: All women are whores
>>
>>722613597
Well... There was this one girl who had hots for me. She lived around 70 km away... She was hot 18 years old girl. Met her at local social media. Anyways, we texted some hot stuff but meeting her seemed to take time. She could not travel much and I could not either - being a single father with kid(s) at home quite often restricts things quite a bit. Well, finally there was weekend with no kids around and she was coming to city. She was being driver for her friends and was wondering if we could meet. She was even wondering if she could stay at my place through the night. Well. I was just divorced and my experimentation with bi-woman just fubared I felt really cautious. I could not say "yeah, come here over and let's spend some time, chat and chill and see movie oslt, you can spend the night as well" but I hesitated and wanted to meet somewhere else first. I still don't know what made me hesitate but we ended up talking about whether you can trust people you meet in internet.

Hell. If she had doubts about whether I was trustworthy or not after our chat she probably suspected atleast my sanity...

"Yeah, people around work trust me lot - they say that I make them feel safe"
(I know... But wait for it...)

"My friends trust me totally - I've been asked to be godfather etc all the time"
(Fuck, I know, I know... But wait for it...)

"Kids like it when I'm visiting them as Santa Claus at christmas - I'm doing it often for shit and giggles and sometimes for money - even adult groups want me to be their Santa Claus quite often"
(Yep... Who would not trust FUCKING SANTA CLAUS)

At this point I was already laighing my ass off as I sunk deeper and deeper in to the swamp but for my suprise she agreed to meet me. In public place. I went there and we talked bit. Ofcourse I managed to forgot to unzip my jeans so my underpants and part of my cock and balls were actually out of my trousers as we spoke - I noticed it only afterwards). She did not come to my place.
>>
>>722614533
Well I think that 50 shades is just for the women, cause good looking powerful dude and that your movie is for men, since they are just normal dudes who happen to have a bdsm fetish and the right girls, so more relatable
the real world/truth is probably in between
>>
>>722614731
>implying you could see it differently
Money = power and that's what get chicks, the whores are just smart enough to use that against us
>>
>>722603264
>Prove me wrong.
Wait, I fucking can't !

I'm average looking and I would say I'm a solid 7/10.
My best girl friend is like 5/10 and we hang out A LOT.
She friendzoned me before we even knew each other.
After this, she 'brotherzoned' me while talking to me about other dudes and how she cannot find a decent guy to understand her.
Bitch, what?
I mean, I was for her all the time, I'm treating her like a girlfriend.
It fell weird and awkward that she did this, like I have feelings too, but that's actually okay because I'm gay.
>>
File: IMG_5109.png (204KB, 640x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5109.png
204KB, 640x653px
>>722614741
kek you managed to let your cock show of in public, respect that definitely showed dominance, but maybe a bit to much
>>
>>722614191
She did not want sex as often as I do, partly because my dick, even when it's not huge, is huge enough to cause pain sometimes. I guess that lead her to feel being "not enough" which she compensated by being bad mouthed, passive aggressive and bossy... She liked to be dominated in bed but all the other time she tried to make me her pussyslave. She tried to hit me as well sometimes since I did not yeld to her bitching and did not respect me enough in general. So I left her.
>>
File: IMG_5110.jpg (247KB, 919x892px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5110.jpg
247KB, 919x892px
>>722615015
>She friendzoned me before we even knew each other
>gay
Well played
>>
>>722615210
I have done it on purpose few times and when I did it always had a good effect. But yeah. Being there all balls out is not what you would call "smooth", is it? :D And my boxers... Well... Tbh they were horrible as well, even if you like it blue :D
>>
>>722615369
She doesn't know that I am gay to this moment, I don't look, act or sound gay at all.
>>
>>722603264
You are a fucking gay homo self loathing faggot for watching it in the first place.....
>>
>>722615415
That's a brave move mate, sounds like right from the playbook
Yeah if you pull of something like this at least the underwear should say, I'm not that crazy, trust me :D
>>
>>722615210
I fear that I have to fade into the grey again, being father and all. It was nice bread and it was good to share it with you bros, see you around... Just keep up the fight for good cause without fear of failures ;)
>>
>>722615434
That just shows what an ignorant homophobe you are. There isn't one way that all gay people look, act or sound, so it's stupid and meaningless to say "act gay". I hate homophobes like you and it's always the ones that talk like you that are the closet gays.
>>
>>722615676
I'm not a homophobe.
There are tons of people that 'act gay', don't deny that.
>ones that talk like you that are the closet gays.
I'm a gay man out of the closet, I just don't like faggots who act like a feminine crazed chick
>>
>>722615434
But if you never tried to get intimate with her, since .. well you are gay, there's nothing to worry about
If you actually tried, that I doubt, cause that friend zone bullshit, than you can be sad
>>
File: IMG_5111.jpg (67KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5111.jpg
67KB, 630x630px
>>722615636
Nice to meet you wise old crazy fetish man, don't let the normal world drag you down
>>
>>722615752
No there is no such thing as acting gay, that's just something that bigots make up to feel better about themselves
>>
File: IMG_5112.gif (86KB, 220x171px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5112.gif
86KB, 220x171px
>>722615752
>I'm a gay man out of the closet
>she doesn't know that I'm gay
Yer a faggot Gary
>>
>>722616046
I'm a closet straight man. I act gay in public but I'm rolling in pussy privately. Don't want no one to know.
>>
>>722603264
Women like rich handsome men.
in other news, water is wet.
>>
>>722616202
What are you trying to say m8 ?
Also thought you were this guy >>722615015
>>
>>722615978
Yes there is, the whole "everyone is a special snowflake and stereotypes just randomly appear out of nowhere" shit is just something that faggots make up to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>722616690
How would this make someone feel better about their self?
>>
>>722603929
alpha .. this .. guy.. . try make me laugh harder .. he is a cry bitch
>>
>>722614587
Money will get you the girl, but she'll be fucking 6'4 handsome Chad behind your back, only sticking with you for the $$$, bill payments etc.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (5KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
5KB, 225x224px
>>722616816
>I'm not acting like a faggot, that's just a stereotype that idiots perpetuate!
>>
>>722606009
First date allways
>>
>>722603264
who the hell would want some guy in a trailer park to tie them up?

are you implying money doesnt make people more attractive?

because it does.

get over it poorfag
>>
>>722604247
>You can be poor as shit and still have the confidence to look everyone in the eye
>failure = confidence

Never seen this, poor fags are usually angry and violent, trying to blame others for their failure, women don't respect failures.
>>
>>722611247
Thread's dead baby, thread's dead.
>>
>>722616935
I've never seen someone act gay. I guess I just have a more open mind and can accept people for who they are and not judge. I don't see gayness. Maybe you wouldn't either if yyou weren't so shallow
>>
>>722617188
Maybe you'd see things for what they actually are if you were more rational.
>>
>>722617239
Maybe you'd be more rational if you weren't so closeted. You think it's ok to see stereotypes and judge people for being gay when there isn't any problem with it , then you are lower than the gays themselves. You think everyone else sees people acting gay but it's just you. Time to get over this
>>
>>722617610
>there isn't a problem with being gay
>absolutely nothing wrong with being physically incapable of keeping our species alive

Keep projecting that I only look down on queers because I'm "closeted", doesn't change the fact that those filthy cunts will always be second class citizens.
>>
>>722617696
There it is, draw out all the hatred. Won't make mommy love yyou
>>
>>722617760
Ah, I see you've run out of rational answers and resorted to name calling. I can't say I'm surprised, though I did hope you might at least be able to come up with some kind of answer as to why being incapable of reproduction doesn't somehow lower your status as a human. Oh well.
>>
File: IMG_1132.png (118KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1132.png
118KB, 640x1136px
>>722603264
Is the movie just a porno? Like wtf

I also googled it and saw this beta cuck
>>
>>722603264
>>722603394
Basically anything undesirable, really. But otherwise yes, you guys are right.
>>
>>722603264
are you srsly making a thread about this? and you idiots are all arguing it?

holy shit this is stupid lol
>>
>>722617033
Yeah poor people are always scowling. They think it makes them look sexy and interesting and intimidating, but it just makes me want to wipe my ass with them
>>
File: IMG_5138.gif (186KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5138.gif
186KB, 480x270px
>>722617696
>Implying our species has a population problem

>>722617760
>some shit about the mother from the guy who doesn't like gays

Why are gays always so weird when they talk about gay stuff
>>
File: dance dance.gif (963KB, 207x266px) Image search: [Google]
dance dance.gif
963KB, 207x266px
>>722603677
Everybody dance now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ric-nc5dhIY
>>
>>722615978
Ahh, watch the L word, or queer as folk, or queer eye for the straight guy, or any of those other faggot shows and tell me that they were made by "homophobic white males".....

That is the gay sterotype, and I guarantee you that every single person shot up in that florida gay bar was exactly the sort of flaming flamboyant gay that this guy is talking about. I saw the pictures of what went on in that club.
>>
>>722618022
Doesn't matter how large the population is, life as we know it only exists to perpetuate itself through reproduction until immortality is somehow achieved. Any organism that can't live up to that sole purpose is a lesser being by default.
>>
>>722617876
So you are saying my previous answers were rational? They weren't and even you said so. How can I run out of rational things to say if I never had any?
>>
>>722618022
I'm the one who loves gays, honey. I'm nnot the bigot.
>>
>>722618037
Why are you watching so many gay things? You sure are interested in being gay. Anything you wanna come out about?
>>
>>722618124
You were at least managing to form an opposing opinion. Going from "you should see everyone equally" to "well, I bet you have a poor relationship with your mom!" is usually a sign that you've given up trying to actually convince me of anything, and are just angry.
>>
>>722618238
Who said you have a poor relationship with your mother? No one said that. You must have a poor relationship with your mother
>>
>>722603264
Duh?
>>
>>722618238
You've been angry this whole time. What do you have against angry people now? You're angry so you must hate yourself.
>>
>>722603264
Having an opinion on this, taking the time to make a post, and caring about it really in any manner, makes you an idiot.
>>
>>722618169
<3
No homo though

>>722618118
Well the size of the population matters, since the earth only has limited capacity, but with not helping to reproduce, they help in not overpopulating, I can see your point, but as long as there are reproducing way worse genes, who never gonna let us achieve immortality, there is no point in hating the gays
>>
File: IMG_5139.gif (659KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5139.gif
659KB, 480x270px
>>722618501
>Not caring about the way normies are getting brainwashed by media
>>
>>722618355
>won't make mommy love you

This is probably the part where you go, "heh, thanks for the you's idiot!" God, why do I even come here anymore? It's always the same.

>>722618419
I'm not sure why you think I've been angry this whole time, I've only been repeating my point since nobody can argue it long enough to make me think that I could be wrong.

>>722618508
This however, is a post with an actual counter argument. My reply to your point though is that we're very close to becoming a space-faring race, and that overpopulation on Earth equates to a scarce population spread across multiple planets or systems. Influential people don't always come from great genes, so all humans should reproduce at some point to increase the odds that some genius is born that can continue the great work. If not for that, at least to continue your own bloodline.
>>
>>722618501
You have formed an opinion though.
>>
File: contemplative jazz.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative jazz.gif
957KB, 500x418px
>>722618848
>>
>>722618833
You have to be angry if you hate gays or anyone else. The only way to hate without being angry is to hate homophobes. The size of an argument should not be a factor in getting you to give up your hatred. It's the motion in the ocean.
>>
>>722619113
I've never once said I hate gays. This entire argument started because I insisted that there is such a thing as acting gay. I continued by saying that people unable to reproduce are second class. I still hold to both of those arguments, and though I don't hate gay people, I can't in good conscience say that I consider them equal.
>>
>>722618833
Life is the same all over. Don't come anywhere anymore
>>
>>722619276
Oh and you CAN in good conscience consider them unequal? So you can sleep better at night by holding them in lower esteem than you can by loving them? Wow you are fucked up. Your conscience should be bothered by the fact thtthat you hate them. How would you like it if gays didn't see you as equal?
>>
>>722618833
Alright, so let's say you are correct and that everybody should reproduce to get a higher chance of a Genius or something equal being born, who would you let them have children with ? You not gonna chose some overweight women who never accomplished anything noteworthy in her life, you gonna choose a "high quality" partner to higher your chances, but when we have arrived at the point of forced reproduction for gays, why stop by them ? Why not only let "high quality" genes reproduce ? Of course it's hard to imagine that it works out in real life but since we are talking about the human race living on different planets in space, it's not that far off

I'm German but not a nazi, that sounds oddly familiar though :^)
>>
>>722619598
Yes, I can. There's nothing fucked up about considering a situation rationally, and like I said I don't hate them. I wouldn't care if gays didn't see me as equal. If I perceive them as lower than myself, why would I care about their opinion?

>>722619753
Good point, I agree entirely. Eugenics was only opposed by those who thought they would be left behind. If we really were interested in breeding towards the goal of a superior race I would be completely fine with that.

>inb4 lul edgy neonazi
>>
>>722619907
So you must consider everyone lower than yourself since you don't care about anyone's opinion other than your own.
>>
>>722620033
Sorry, when did I say that? I said that I don't care about the opinions of those that are beneath me, not that anyone who has a different opinion is beneath me. Try harder please.
>>
He is a creep even with all the money but you're right. If billy from Kansas did that shit he'd be in jail
>>
>>722620119
Who do you consider above you? No one?
>>
>>722603264
You a virgin?
>>
>>722620222
Those who surpass me in strength and intelligence and can pass those traits onto their offspring. Make no mistake, I am a completely average person.
>>
>>722603720
It works fine in real life.
>>
>>722620341
So this is what your inferiority complex stems from. You are not superior to everyone but you don't care about the opinions of others beneath you. You care about your superiors' opinions and they told you are stupid. Maybe you should care about your inferiors' opinions and they will call you smart.
>>
>>722620579
I don't have an inferiority complex, and nobody has ever told me that I was stupid.
>>
>>722620700
Gay people and your mother did. And they were right
>>
didn't this thread used to have porn in it?
>>
>>722620759
Ah, again with the name calling.
>>
>>722619907
So we came to the conclusion that gay people are in fact not lower human beings compared to straight people, if we would work towards a superior race. So your point on calling them inferior is based on the fact how people live right now, meaning they (gays) don't help to improve the human race (but at the same time no one really does, but still (even unwillingly) more than gays) and if the time is right and we work towards a better future, you are gonna acknowledge their potential ?
I can't really argue with that and call it a day, it was nice to discuss, even when I forced myself on the gay side, but anyways, good night
>>
>>722618233
really curious on feeling a dick in my ass. A nice thick piece of love meat using me up. No lie.
Wouldn't tell anyone irl about it because it's not their business, but I wouldn't know how to get it anyway.

But, nice way of not answering my questions and diverting the conversation. Wrecked AF, hey. Proves that the fairy flamboyant sterotype is real.
>>
>>722620882
If we worked towards a superior human race there wouldn't be any gay people.
>>
>>722620422
I want to believe it, but at the same time there is still the feeling that this isn't real affection, which makes it not worth it for me
>>
File: IMG_5115.jpg (40KB, 600x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5115.jpg
40KB, 600x669px
>>722620967
You are not the guy I've discussed with before, that's a sloppy mistake right there, nice b8 m8
>>
>>722620801
Ah again running away from your issues. I am nnot calling you names, I'm telling you your mother did and gays did too. Take it out on them. Oh wait, you already are. What a piece of work
>>
>>722606009
What do you mean how long you underage cretin. If they are into bdsm then they are into bdsm whether they tell you about it or not is irrelevant. They expect you to take the initiative. The popularity of 50 shades alone should tell you this. Most women like to be tied up/hair pulling etc, the real question is to what extent.

If you are incapable of asking then you're being taken advantage of for your money or services.
>>
>>722620960
You never asked a question
>>
>>722620882
Sorry, but I really can't discern what the overall point of your post is.

>>722621161
By saying "and they were right" in your post, you are insinuating that I am stupid, and thus name calling. You put very little thought into this bait.
>>
>>722621253
Stupid isn't a name, it's a quality. Don't tell me you hate qualities now too? You are desperate if yyou have to resort to hating abstract things
>>
>>722621192
You've obviously never had sex
>>
>>722605588
witnessed
>>
>>722621253
Gays = equal, in terms of superior genes
>>
add mi guys meme page lol https://www.instagram.com/memeoriiez/
>>
>>722621421
Ah ok. In that case I would say that they are incapable of passing on those genes and are thus not equal. If it became possible through technology for two gay men to combine their genes and create a child, I would consider them equal because the quality that lowered their status previously (inability to reproduce) would be a non-factor.
>>
>>722603264
You're not wrong, a lot of women have submissive fantasies involving powerful men.

Well, but maybe some rich girls will have that fuck a hobo fantasy.
>>
>>722621542
So you still hate them? Or did you decide to stop being edgy after you got punked out of your hate position?
The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of an eye. The more light you shine on it, the smaller it gets
>>
>>722621919
Like I've said multiple times now, I don't hate gay people. I consider them unequal because they can't reproduce. If they could reproduce with each other, I wouldn't think of them as unequal. Honestly how hard is that to understand? You spew out some simile to sound wise, yet you lack the reading comprehension to even argue your side of the case.
>>
>>722603264
Idk about that. Being rich is always at least somewhat attractive to women, but I have a slave and I'm not rich. You'd be surprised how many are into it
>>
>>722622082
There is no other side of the case
>>
>>722622082
> I don't hate gay people. I consider them unequal because they can't reproduce. If they could reproduce with each other, I wouldn't think of them as unequal. Honestly how hard is that to understand?

So a heterosexual couple who is infertile is inferior to you, and equal in inferiority to a gay couple is that what you're saying?

By the way it is in fact possible for a female gay couple to have a child that is both of their DNA.

So are lesbians now equal to heterosexuals in your mind?

Or are you just kind of a jumbled mess of poorly thought out justifications for your insecure homophobia? Because that seems more likely to me.
>>
>>722622082
BTFO by>>722622338
>>
>>722622338
>yes
>I'd actually be interested in seeing the experiment that produced those results, if you don't mind
>yes
I would say my justifications for these things are better thought out than "you just gotta love everyone maaaaaan".
>>722622410
You don't need to samefag to prove your point either. On the off chance that this isn't a samefag, how am I btfo? I agree with this person if a lesbian couple actually can combine their dna into a child. I don't know where you guys keep pulling this "hatred" from. Re-stating my position in every post because nobody here can retain a thought for more than a few minutes is getting extremely taxing.
>>
>>722622338
Nope he's just saying that not passing on your genes is an inferior behavior, and that's right, it's not about what we call them, I don't care if they are lesbians or not, as long as they can pass on their genes
Gays are the general example since the can't reproduce, if they donate sperm or whatever it's alright, but every body who doesn't reproduce (hopefully good genes) is an obstacle to a better human race, it's not that hard to understand
>>
>>722622690
>but every body who doesn't reproduce (hopefully good genes) is an obstacle to a better human race, it's not that hard to understand
We have an extremely substantial example of why you are wrong. It's called Africa.
>>
>>722622610
How is that better? You realise that your position leads to suicide for you?
>>
>>722622690
Fucking thank you. You've probably presented it better than I have thus far, but this is basically what I've been trying to say.

>>722622736
Kek.
>>
>>722603264
youre right, but its not, its a rich dude fucking a women, thats the movie, dude.
>>
>>722622807
I'd be interested to know what makes you think having this opinion would drive me to kill myself, assuming you're not just setting yourself up for le epic troll.
>>
>>722622146
So you are at least average looking ? I just can't see a bdsm movie with a fat and ugly guy, that's like the biggest turn of :^)
>>
>>722622817
Oh looks like we've got a racist now too, thinks that's funny. Wasn't meant to be a joke
>>
>>722604892
Because that's where the meth addicted trailer sluts live?
>>
>>722603264
now that's what I call pod racing!
>>
>>722623151
If your point wasn't a joke then I'm afraid you're the racist one. As long as people keep reproducing, Africans have a chance to produce the next influential genius that will carry humanity forward, which is all I care about.
>>
>>722623242
How the fuck am I the racist one?
You're the one that thinks it's funny.
>>
File: relevant.jpg (51KB, 502x461px) Image search: [Google]
relevant.jpg
51KB, 502x461px
>>722623097
>>
>>722623357
You're the racist one because you're the one that apparently thinks it's actually true. I took your post as a joke, not fact.
>>
>>722623421
It is true. Africa is in shambles and you're laughing at them. You're encouraging the ruin of Africa because you hate blacks
>>
https://www.instagram.com/memeoriiez/
>>
>>722623569
I'm laughing at the fact that you think Africa is somehow incapable of producing intelligent individuals. You sure do assume a lot.
>>
>>722603264
50 Shades of Grey is what happens if you let a horny old woman write Batman.
>>
>>722603264
sex is about power so yeah. Also the sky is blue and grass green
Suck it up poorfag
>>
>>722623664
No you laughed because you thought it was meant to be a nigger joke. That's the kind of thing your little hate filled mind likes, isn't it?
>>
>>722623781
Oh look, more baseless assumptions. Come on man, this is getting boring.
>>
>>722623826
Only boring people get bored
>>
>>722622610
>where you guys keep pulling this "hatred" from.

It's the only argument they have. They can't refute what you are saying, so they label it as hatred so they can ignore it. Then they label you a hatemonger so they can invalidate anything you say before you say it.

It's liberalism 101 and the primary example why it is futile to debate retards. Save debate for peers and people you respect, these people are for destroying and keeping from any position that wields even the slightest bit of power.
>>
>>722623925
>>722623925
You don't want them to be in power because you hate them.
>>
>>722623686
Kek

>>722623738
Money is the most shallow, but sadly the most popular form of power so it doesn't matter if I'm poor or not as some anon already explained before
>>
>>722624216
>>722624216
How do you conclude that it doesn't matter?
>>
>>722624127
By that logic everyone that has a political opinion is fueled by hatred of the other.

I don't want liberals to be in power because they are poison and every community they control for more than a decade becomes a post-apocalyptic hellscape of crime and poverty.

Liberals belong making art and music, not running governments.
>>
>>722624393
No, it's possible for you to disagree respectfully, but something's wrong with you and you have to hate
>>
File: concen.jpg (45KB, 298x303px) Image search: [Google]
concen.jpg
45KB, 298x303px
>>722624708
hey you know what, fuck you. just kidding.

But seriously
>>
File: muhnuts.jpg (46KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
muhnuts.jpg
46KB, 600x300px
>>722624708
suck my clown nuts faggots
>>
File: comeonmomma.png (1MB, 1024x893px) Image search: [Google]
comeonmomma.png
1MB, 1024x893px
>>722624955
>>
File: 1487220029677.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487220029677.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>WAAH women only want thin, well-off men!
Reminder: none of you people fantasize about fat, ugly women.
>>
File: kfc.jpg (61KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
kfc.jpg
61KB, 300x300px
>>722625309
play it cool muh nigga and we get our bucket of kfc
>>
>>722624708
Thanks for proving my earlier point.

If you had me outnumbered by at least 10 to 1, I'm sure you'd advocate violence against me, because we've all seen that's how liberals use love to oppose hate.

Love being whatever they feel like doing and hate being anything that disagrees with them.
>>
File: no.jpg (51KB, 850x359px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
51KB, 850x359px
>>722624708
well allow me to retort>>722625497
>>
>>722625309
That's not what the thread was about. You didn't add anything. Of course everyone has standards and preferences
>>
File: yesu.jpg (257KB, 650x435px) Image search: [Google]
yesu.jpg
257KB, 650x435px
>>722625497
>>722625569
oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to show that
>>
>>722625497
You shouldn't need anyone to prove points. And you shouldn't be trying to prove points. Just be. Love.
>>
File: kfctime.jpg (7KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
kfctime.jpg
7KB, 304x166px
>>722615892
>>
>>722623097
No, good looking, large cock, etc. Not fat, pretty average body. It's definitely more about the attitude though. I think women WANT someone whose personality is so powerful that they don't give a shit how he looks. If you're the type of person who can take it, then they'll willingly give it to you
>>
>>722625629
What in the name of all that is Holy and Sacred is going on with that guy's asshole?
>>
File: rightonmomma.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
rightonmomma.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>722625736
>>
File: 1449774748420.jpg (48KB, 738x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449774748420.jpg
48KB, 738x600px
>>
>>722603264

What the fuck are you frustrated, kissless virgins complaining about what turns women on? Why the hell should they have to justify what they like? Do you think you should justify bit tits, purple anime hair and MLP fixations?

Clean yourself up, hit the gym, eat better and go out there and score a female. You want to get something out of it, put something in. Or just sit there in front of the screen like the pathetic piece of shit you are and whine and complain about how unfair things are.

Fuckshits like you almost make me feel sympathy for the feminazis.
>>
File: tagu.jpg (45KB, 564x411px) Image search: [Google]
tagu.jpg
45KB, 564x411px
>>722625915
>>722625736
make love not war
>>
File: defbeats.jpg (60KB, 446x700px) Image search: [Google]
defbeats.jpg
60KB, 446x700px
>>722626141
Just love.
>>
File: ok.jpg (21KB, 236x374px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
21KB, 236x374px
>>722626205
>>
>>722626311
go away clowns. We don't need your shit. YOLO HOLO
>>
File: oya.jpg (23KB, 410x273px) Image search: [Google]
oya.jpg
23KB, 410x273px
>>
File: huh.jpg (47KB, 894x490px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
47KB, 894x490px
>>722625757
>>
File: 1481404988285.jpg (11KB, 255x170px) Image search: [Google]
1481404988285.jpg
11KB, 255x170px
>>722627222
what
>>
File: waitwut.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
waitwut.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>722627222
>>722627222
>>722627222
>>722627222
>>722627222
>>
File: o.jpg (35KB, 504x381px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
35KB, 504x381px
>>722627534
>>
File: 1481400371047.png (817KB, 900x822px) Image search: [Google]
1481400371047.png
817KB, 900x822px
>>722626062
>>
File: muhbohemia.jpg (52KB, 334x450px) Image search: [Google]
muhbohemia.jpg
52KB, 334x450px
>>722627640
sorry sir but you're not correct
>>
File: whodunit.jpg (8KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
whodunit.jpg
8KB, 267x189px
>>722627730
what are you going to do pal? whine?
>>
>>722627799
No, I'm going to tell you that what you're doing is not correct to do. See hatred is evil and by hating you are maximizing the amount of faggotry in the world. So don't hate just love.

By loving you can write long ass essays no one gives a fuck for a target audience that is so far removed from the world that it would be nuts to take them seriously. Try love.
>>
>>722607666
Share more on turning a normal girl into a fan of bestiality. Any good stories of it?
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.