[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, Asked a girl to senior prom She tells me another guy

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: her.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
her.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
Hey /b/,
Asked a girl to senior prom
She tells me another guy already asked her, but doesn't say no
"I have to figure some things out"
I take it as a no, but don't finalize it

Few days later, people talking about how she told the dude no
I think to myself that maybe that's a yes for me?

Tonight she messages me "know who you should take to prom?"
Say "no, who", hoping she says "me"
Says somebody else's name
I question her asking why
"She wants to go but nobody will ask her" blah blah ok
Girl she wants me to ask is a sophomore
Never talked to her before

Want to go with original girl; I like her (a lot)

What do?
>>
If she's hot you'd get a qt 15 yo gf
>>
>>722598146
Sophomore girl has a bf

Know who she is, idk
still want original
>>
>>722597939
>take sophomore
>sophomore will feel like she owes you, will suck your dick as thanks
>tell gril #1 you'll do it as a favour to her
>may be able to leverage into bj later on
>>
>>722598612
Small school
Everyone knows everyone

Wouldn't go down like this unless I discover some hidden alpha skills
>>
>>722597939
You know that going to prom with someone has a lot to do with status, right? At least for chicks, that is. Most guys won't need the 10/10 broad, but chicks see this as the moment they can parade around with the guy that attracts most of their friends. Essentially, unless we're talking about a relationship ( well...as much as you can name that a relationship), you're the purse that matches her shoes.
Regarding your problem, she's considering her options and if her best choice fails, she will maybe go with you. Or, it's a fuckin stupid test to see if you're into her. Now this might be a big thing for you, but after some years you won't care that much for shit like this.Don't play her games, if you have another chick in mind, go for it.
>>
>>722598588
she's trying to bait you into giving a +1 to one of her friends who will promptly fuck off and leave you dry dicked AND cucked

plus it sounds like this bitch has a dick in mind already if she's deflecting orbiter #1 and orbiter #2 that hard

>tfw i was a chad in high school
>tfw i fell for the stem meme in college and started balding prematurely after

mixed feels. at least i was never this dumb
>>
>>722600543
That probably is the case
And that will most likely happen
Once we get to prom, she'll just leave and do her own thing

Girl #1 probably does, or at least I have somebody in mind that she would

Not that I'm dumb, but I didn't plan on anything else besides asking her.

I didn't really expect a yes anyway
>>
>>722600998
Well on the one hand I don't advocate missing prom because it is just one of those things you fuckin do because it only comes around once

On the other hand you're getting played like a fucking fiddle if you take either of these bitches

I mean there is the off chance you could get with the soph as an older dude but you're starting on low ground given you got punked to get her in the door plus if it goes south you could be looking at catching some underage pedoshit charge depending on the state

Drop your expectations a bit and see if you can find any uglier/fatter girls more in your age bracket that still need dates.

7/10 they just will throw you some dome at least for showing interest and you'll feel much better at the end of the night gettin some succ vs gettin played out to fill out stacy's guest list

good luck lil brah
>>
>>722597939
She's testing you to see how desperate you are for her. I would forget about it and take the younger girl.

Your only hope is that if she sees the other girl have a good time with you then she might get jealous. High school girls are dumb like this.

But don't chase her and ask her again, then she will definitely say no and you have no chance.
>>
>>722597939

Think of yourself as a product.

Now sell yourself. Whether metaphorically or literally. Do it.
>>
>>722601399
Yeah it is one of those things that only come around once
I told her I had no interest in taking the sophomore girl, more or less
I know she just wanted me to ask her to get her in there, which I don't plan on doing

I'll try finding somebody else in my age range

Thanks my dude

>>722601549
That's what I was sort of thinking, but then again I don't think she has any interest in me
Also not planning on asking her again, it was a one time thing.
I'm pretty antisocial so even asking was quite of a stretch for me

>>722601685
Will try if all else fails, but like I said, I don't plan on asking HER again, but we'll see if anybody else buys
>>
>>722602146
Ya sorry man it doesn't sound like she hates you, but doesn't sound like she's crazy about you either.

She didn't say yes or no, your the "plan B" if the other guy doesn't ask her. So you've got that at least. But I would move on, she's not crazy for you
>>
>>722602146
good luck to you homie

even if prom doesn't work out you'll still make it youre a smart lad

just dont use this cunt's fuckery as an excuse to not try nomsayin
>>
>>722597939

just don't go and play counter strike or some shit man she just need you to pass the gates of a shit party involving no drugs and cockblock
>>
>>722602752
Other guy can't ask her, if it's the one I have in mind
She'll have to end up being the one to ask him as he is also a sophomore.

>>722602916
Thanks man, I'll try my best
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.