[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quads decide what I should do with my daughter. I've been

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: QuadsDecide.jpg (325KB, 1150x1533px) Image search: [Google]
QuadsDecide.jpg
325KB, 1150x1533px
Quads decide what I should do with my daughter. I've been alone for too long, and not having a Valentine's pushed me to do this. Don't really care if I get jailed or beaten, raped or even killed. I've been on /b/ for so long and you guys are my bros. So I wanna give back to this community, no matter the risk. This will be a legendary thread. Participate and collect screencaps!
>>
Take her to the zoo and make her favorite dinner afterwards
>>
>>722584421
fug / post vid
>>
take her out to pick out a plushy that she can sleep with at night
>>
File: 1486507462237.png (3KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
1486507462237.png
3KB, 419x249px
>>722584421
nice try FBI
>>
kys
>>
Screen shot this post, print it out, give it to your daughter and tell her to give it to mommy and see what she thinks
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 196x257px
>>722584421
>>
Legendary thread? Yeah right, go castrate yourself faggot
>>
>>722584421
kys Dan. Really.
>>
File: tenor.gif (488KB, 489x253px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
488KB, 489x253px
You sir are full of lies and failure. Try harder next time.
>>
>>722584421
take her out shooting some niggers
>>
>>722584421
Give your daughter the best life you can possibly give her. It's the best thing you can ever do.
>>
>>722585270
Go to your wife and proclaim that you are azog destroyer of worlds
>>
File: ariana-grande-kenan-wkrys.jpg (68KB, 646x433px) Image search: [Google]
ariana-grande-kenan-wkrys.jpg
68KB, 646x433px
Jk lol but it's totes me guise
>>
force her to learn river dancing.
>>
File: 1485062666705s.jpg (2KB, 125x92px) Image search: [Google]
1485062666705s.jpg
2KB, 125x92px
take her to the woods, find a pack of wolves and become one with nature
>>
roll and take
>>
Suck her dong.
>>
>>722584421
dont let her fuck black people
>>
Spend some quality time with her doing father-daughter things, and do not touch her genitals with any part of your own body.
>>
take a picture of her bellybutton and post it then put her to bed.
>>
hmm
>>
bring her to go get ice cream and be nice to her
>>
do what you want to do
>>
make her happy
>>
dang
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.