[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, how should I go about getting my sister to fuck me?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Hey /b/, how should I go about getting my sister to fuck me? I have images and videos of her naked that she doesn't know about. Any tips?
>>
>>722576455
>I have images and videos of her naked that she doesn't know about
step one: post them here
>>
File: rearestrertrt.jpg (517KB, 1537x2759px) Image search: [Google]
rearestrertrt.jpg
517KB, 1537x2759px
>>
>>722577277
ok. now tell us about her and your relationship
>>
File: 1487051342972.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1487051342972.png
36KB, 778x512px
>>722577277
Shes a cutie. Got face shots?
>>
>>722577612
We're fairly close. Typical brother/sister relationship, never really seen any hints of flirting. She's a few years older than me.>>722577692
No face sorry : /
>>
>>722578016
are we talking college age, or?
are you aiming to have a willing relationship out of this, or blackmailing her, or what?

also keep dumping those nudes.
>>
>>722578266
We're both in our early 20's, and just blackmail.
>>
File: asrfswetawfsdgwert.jpg (635KB, 1626x2988px) Image search: [Google]
asrfswetawfsdgwert.jpg
635KB, 1626x2988px
>>
>>722578463
blackmail, you need to have something over her. And 'I filmed you in the shower' isn't good blackmail material because it's not shameful - everybody does it. If you dump it you're the one whose reputation would be fucked up.

Got anything more juicy to use? Self-taken nudes are much better than spycam, and anything of her actually fucking or masturbating or something is also good.
Also anything else she's done that you know about that she really wouldn't want getting out? if you know it happened you can sometimes bluff your way through without much actual evidence
>>
>>722579053
Okay, thanks for the heads up.
I know she has nudes and such on her phone, I know her passcode and I know she has a habit of leaving her phone lying around unattended so I should be able to snag some of those up.

As for information or anything else, then no. I don't really know too much.
>>
>>722579527
ok, perfect. if you know her passcode and she's gone for a little while (say, shower), grab phone, unlock it, plug it into your computer and copy as much off it as you can. do a quick check on the phone for deleted stuff.
If you have longer - say an hour or two
>trawl through conversations (Facebook/text/whatsapp) looking for sexy shit. This includes any kinky messages about fantasies, what she's done in the past, or even just evidence of who she's talking dirty to
>if iphone: open messages, pick likely male names, and click through to their contact - any pics she's sent them will show there even if she's since deleted
>if android: pull SD card, plug it into computer, and run recuva on it for deleted shit

If you find she's been sending identifiable and dirty pics and has some kinky thoughts she would be ashamed of? that's a good haul.

Also, if you blackmail her it'll probably fuck your relationship up for good whether or not you fuck her. You ready for that?
>>
>>722580360
Thank you for the help! And to be frank, I'm not too sure. I'm still undecided on that.
>>
>>722579527
When you present the black mail material, don't be shy or timid, she will see your weakness. Make sure you don't seem ashamed at all.
>>
File: afdstrtrdtrt.jpg (662KB, 1696x2988px) Image search: [Google]
afdstrtrdtrt.jpg
662KB, 1696x2988px
One last dump. And thank you for the help!

If I do decide on anything, I'll keep you updated in the next few days or week.
>>
>>722580707
expanding on what this guy said: >>722580749

she needs to believe you are going to do it and she has only one option to get out of it. You can start her off lightly (say, blowjob rather than sex), but you only get the one chance to make her believe you will. Have a plan to distribute ready to go.
I'd recommend encrypting all the material, putting encrypted file on a pubic site, and then giving her the link and the key so she knows its already out there.

Have an email ready to go with the link to send to all her friends/workmates/etc. If she calls your bluff, send it - then line up a second email with the same recipients as the key, and see if she cracks.

You could try blackmailing her anonymously online if you want. It'd get you more material if she cracks, but transitioning to doing it in person can be rough.

Oh, and if she does agree to the first time - 'one blowjob and it all goes away' - make sure you film that. her sucking her brother off is the best material you can have.
>>
>>722581499
anytime anon

you can thank us by dumping some of those nudes you get off her phone
>>
>>722581529
>>722581617
Thank you both! And sure, I'd be happy to.
>>
This won't just kill yohr relationship with her, but also probably your entire family. This is the kinda thing that gets people kicked off inheretences. Plus it is illegal. If she calls your bluff you lose you entire family. Not trying to be a white knight, but no poon is worth that risk.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.