[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i find a stranger to rape at night and how do i get

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1431737592468.jpg (15KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1431737592468.jpg
15KB, 560x560px
How do i find a stranger to rape at night and how do i get away with it?
>>
>>722573172
Condom, covered skin, dont be a wimpy beta cuck
>>
>>722573335
that won't be a problem, im pretty strong, but it can't be that easy can it, is it true only complete idiots get caught?
>>
File: 1484652988319.jpg (9KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484652988319.jpg
9KB, 213x250px
>>722573172
>>
getting away with it is the problem

idk shit about forensics and detective work, plus there's cameras like everywhere nowadays. You can also never really know if there's a witness peeking behind some curtains or whatever.

Odds are you would have to kill whoever you raped unless you're in some shithole country with crap police.

tough stuff
>>
>>722573596
i think killing them is worse though, its a definite it will go to investigation whereas most women don't even tell anyone, especially if its not rough. And then they go and show them a beat up pussy and that's it they cant do anything but watch that place she got attacked unless there was dna
>>
>>722573596
this
>Cameras everywhere
>rape leaves DNA fucking everywhere

A guy was just charged here fro a rape he committed the day before. he did it all right - at night, in a park, nobody else around. but one report and they could immediately pull all the cameras in the area.
>>
>>722573760
i guess.

a drunk immigrant chick got into my car once because she was lost and it was cold out

i even thought it was a decent chance to rape, but I was just in normal clothes, had no condom, plus I know of at least 5 street and business cameras in the area.

Then there's the fact she could prob describe my vehicle and what I look like...

can shit like errant hairs or skin cells be used to find you?

pretty sure I have fingerprints on file somewhere too if that's an issue

It was within 5 minutes drive from where I live too which probably would have been a bad thing too

just seems hella risky unless it's a choice target. Like a pedo going for a kid or if you're an obsessed stalker
>>
>>722574205
I'm in kind of a backwoods place though so i dont know if theres a lot of cameras, and dna should just be sweat and hair folicles which wouldn't be very good since, shes outside so its probable these random things would get on her anyways
>>
>>722574545
get on her from where? from deer?

plus only one of them needs to be yours. even if there's multiple it wouldn't be too hard to deduce that the boyfriends and some bitch from a public toilet didn't rape her
>>
>>722573172
lonely drunk bitches walking alone
>>
>>722574545
>dna should just be sweat and hair folicles
you mean hair follicles like they use for DNA tests all the time? they'll scrape her fucking clean and backcheck every single scrap of dna they find. if they find the DNA of 20 guys on her? great, that's a shortlist of 20 - they can follow all those leads up.

But you're forgetting skin. especially if she fights back at all - skin-under-fingernails and shit like that.

you know how they say 'most rapes are committed by people you know'? that's because its the only safe way to do it. you rape a stranger in public? you're just fucked. You do it to somebody you know? you get to control the situation, do it indoors, and make them feel guilty about maybe turning you in until there's no evidence left.
>>
>>722575285
she probably has a lot of hairs on her, itd be hard to pinpoint, and my dna isn't in the system so thered be nothing to compare it too.

>>722575372
except theres no lead since they don't know whos dna it is. and if you go in with the intent to fuck her up, shes not gonna fight back very much after shes slammed face first into the dirt
>>
>>722575616
>except theres no lead since they don't know whos dna it is
I don't know about where you live, but here they trace DNA by more than just individuals - if any of your near relatives are on file anywhere, they'll show up as related and that narrows down their search.

somebody I know recently got pulled in for a police interview because dna evidence from a rape showed it was down to one of 5 guys on his side of the family who they didn't have records on yet. so they went around and interrogated them and got samples.

bottom line: it's really not worth it anon.
>>
As already stated, if the police is completely useless it's not worth risking it.

And only idiots get caught because they do it all wrong. Cumming inside and whatnot.
>>
Prostitutes. No one cares about prostitutes.
>>
>>722576141
i guess ill hunt illegals then

>>722576449
can't find any, and the ones i can get in contact with online would have contact info

Ugh i guess i have to stay a virgin then, fuck this shit
>>
>>722575616
wear a mask, gloves, tuck everything into something. Wear a condom. surprise attack if you can and have a plan to prevent her from screaming and fighting back. don't do it anywhere close to where you live, maybe not even in the same city or town. Might want to not take your own vehicle too but idk how the fuck you would get there without one.
rape her and leave her there, probs shouldn't have the car nearby and an escape route planned out.

gonna need an alibi if possible. Probs not a good idea to trust someone who can't lie or might turn you in.

break her phone i guess.

there's prob other things you would have to plan out or think of but i gotta shit so gl
>>
Hope you get fucking shot you pussy faggot. Or caught and everyone you know laughs at how pathetic you really are. Cant even get laid normally
>>
>>722576611
thanks well see

>>722576785
i am a pussy faggot, and people already laugh at me so its not really an issue. Why do you care? you've never done anything to help anybodys suffering you whiteknight bitch
>>
>>722577101
Shots fired
>>
>>722577101
just get a prostitute

i mean if you're willing to risk imprisonment and more or less guaranteed anal rape (cause u sound like a bitch) then the threat of herpes of warts shouldn't deter you too much.

besides you said you would wear a condom to rape a bitch anyway so why not just wear one while fucking a bitch who's paid for the hour
>>
>>722573172
If you do this I hope you go to prison and get raped every day
>>
>>722577582
Nah, prostitution isn't gonna work

>>722577841
>waahhhhh wahhhh rape is so awful and traumatizing

nice meme
>>
File: 1478663539100s.jpg (5KB, 210x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478663539100s.jpg
5KB, 210x250px
>>722573172
don't rape anyone you retard. If you're that desperate pay for it lmao not that hard.
>>
>>722576580
>can't find any
Dude, take a trip. Go to a bigger city, nearly all of them have some form of prostitution. I mean, what you pay and where you get it will determine the quality, but beats the little tickle in the back of your mind of "what if I get caught?" that comes via rape.
>>
>>722573172
You can't get away with it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.