[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you would like to report illegal aliens, please call Immigration

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Avocado-Mexican-Gang[1].jpg (81KB, 640x393px) Image search: [Google]
Avocado-Mexican-Gang[1].jpg
81KB, 640x393px
If you would like to report illegal aliens, please call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423). They will need to know names, locations (either work place or residence) and any other specific information you can provide. President Trump can only do so much. We must all do our part to #MAGA!
>>
>>722565881
DEPORT DEM PUTAS
>>
As an American, I don't mind illegals coming into America, if they're someone looking for a job. The honest way and or trying to provide a better life for their family. We're all in the struggle together. Let's give a helping hand.
>>
>>722566218
You should mind, businesses often hire illegal immigrants because they work for less and with less benefits so now you have businesses who already skirt on taxes keeping more of their profits for themselves without anything really getting into the hands of your average american, which weakens the economy all around. people like to harp on how often the money made from these kinds of jobs goes back south of the border to support families but forget that larger losses for our economy come from businesses not having to pay out medical/dental and livable wages and instead pocketing it for owners
>>
>>722565881
the bad ones will get rounded up and deported when they get arrested for shit. you should really be spending your time pressuring sanctuary cities in california, who have police agencies who will refuse to hand over criminals to ICE for deportation, people who are actual murderers and rapists.

thats the california democrat way. keep the voter base at all costs, even if they are murdering rapist gang members

>yes, illegals can vote easily in california, there is no photo ID requirement when voting and ballot registrations are never double checked
>>
File: Twitter75cc10c.jpg (256KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Twitter75cc10c.jpg
256KB, 500x500px
>>722566544
I only read one sentence. but you'll have to go back
>>
>>722566544
True but that little tiny bit of money, prob goes towards their fam. Spread the love brother
>>
>>722566544
Would you do those jobs though? Or anyone that you know? I know a lot of whites and blacks who would but honestly they don't have the work ethic. I wouldn't want my friends building my house or working my lands (if I had any) they would do a half ass shit job and take long lunches then complain about the pay.
>>
>>722565881
Only mexicans can be in a gang and still look fat and non-threating, Jesus, even the asian thugs looks more threating then them.
>>
>>722567010
I'm pretty sure that's from a movie. Can't remember the name though.
>>
>>722566218
is your back wet?
- no ==> you can stay
- yes ==> gtfo
>>
>>722567010
case and point
>>
>>722565881
what's your name and address, op?
>>
>>722567670
1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC
>>
File: 1479456021656.png (485KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
1479456021656.png
485KB, 640x616px
>>722565881
this is so easy to counteract. just report everyone for the yellow pages. the noise will drown any legit reports.
>>
>>722567670
Benedict Cumberbatch
53 London st., London, England, UK, EU
>>
>>722565881
I would gladly harbor illegals first
>>
>>722566544
>You should mind, businesses often hire illegal immigrants because they work for less and with less benefits

my understanding is you fucks love deregulation and giving businesses all they want.

so, this is capitalilsm (and you fucks LOOOOOOVE IT) and if someone works for less thats good for business.

make up your mind. do you like placing rules that benefit society? or rules that benefit a few rich people?

you cant have it both ways.
>>
>>722567791
that means manpower shortage
that means JOBS JOBS JOBS
most calls will be legit, meaning more detentions and deportations

#MAGA!
>>
each illegal hhorhhe that gets caught and deported vacates a yob (job) that an american can take.
dish washing / landscaping / valet driving, etc.

the money hhorhhe used to make will not be sent back to mehhiko, but be spent on local business

illegal horhhes that aren't here won't resort to crime to support himself - i.e. american gringas can walk a little more safely with their purses

hhorhhe won't be clogging up hospitals no more after getting shot by miguel for wading into miguel's drug terf - he'll be back making tacos in guadalajara
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.