[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw my cousin fully naked and about to make a very important

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2209.jpg (60KB, 589x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2209.jpg
60KB, 589x604px
Just saw my cousin fully naked and about to make a very important decision, will greentext if there's interest
>>
curious
>>
Are you going to respect her privacy like a good, christian boy?
>>
>>722558728
im writeing muh memoir. love sundey painteing
>>
>>722558853
no the nigger loving fuck I am not anon
>>
i didnt graduate high school the book
>>
>>722559031
Completely finished with high school my nigger don't be salty. Maybe you'll have this wonderful opportunity one day as well
>>
File: You sad fuck....jpg (45KB, 551x356px) Image search: [Google]
You sad fuck....jpg
45KB, 551x356px
>>722558728
Always remember what R downey junior said......'Never go full retard'... DON'T..Don't for fucks sake think that all 'these' fucktards on here who post that they fuck their cousins are being 'real'....cause trust me Retardo they are as full of shit as I hope you are.....theres a reason cousins are not meant to fuck, and its no only cause 'you' get babble de boos, its because it fucks up YOUR head...

Now be a good boy and ................FUCK OFF!
>>
>>722559547
English please
>>
>>722558728

LOL what is that pic? it's relaly funny
>>
>>722558775
anyways this anon's interested so here we go

>be me
>newly 18 hormonal young male
>staying with family
>sitting at table innocently fucking around on my phone, hear shower turn on
>notice bathroom door is open
>Fuckyeahnigger.wav
>been waiting for this since I was 14
>table is in front of a glass paneled door that shows a clear reflection of bathroom
>cousin is in bra getting ready for shower
>oh fuck
>look away for a few seconds to take in the situation
>glance back at door and see cousin butt ass naked
She's pretty thick and I've always been attracted to her but never seriously considered fornicating with her until now
>>
>>722559773
And what's the plan?
What you're gonna do anon?
WHO YOU GONNA CALL??!
>>
>>722559773
>>
>>722559773
Come on...waiting for pics, nudity of thick cute cousins. Waiting for something here...
>>
>>722559773
ITT: OP and his cousin bake a potato.
>>
>>722560516
Believe me anon I was rooted to that spot with my camera app open for the next 10 min, never got the chance to see her again though
Once I smash/get a shadily taken vid pics and vids will be shown
>>
>>722559773
wtf. why would you fuck your phone anon?
>>
>>722558728
>about to make a very important decision
If you've got enough time to make a thread, you lost your chance. Good fake thread, though.
>>
>>722560787
You better not lie over the internet anon, this shit it's not a game.
>>
>>722561010
I wasn't gonna go into the bathroom and rape her faggot(tho the thought crossed my mind) I see her every day here and it shouldn't be too hard to get some ass from a bitch that leaves the door open while she showers knowing a cousin is in the room
>>
>>722561390
Nobody said anything about rape, kid. Better luck with your next fake thread.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.