[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, Hypothetically if John was to get a package sent to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

Hey /b/,

Hypothetically if John was to get a package sent to a PO box which was searched and found to contain illicit items which John went to pick up, would he receive protection if the mail was removed from the PO box and thus person denied the mail belonging to them?
>>
>>722557842
why would they search your PO box?
if customs takes contraban they do not follow up at all. they just send a note saying they took shit.
>>
>>722558160
If they were to attempt to arrest said person, would they have the rights to if they waited for the person to receive the package and leave with it if it remained unopened?
>>
>>722558477
they can't search your mail and if they search your home or car they cannot open un-opened mail (but they might anyway).
if you are arrested at home they can search your home, in car they can search your car.
just don't get arrested at your PO box.

also having contraban in your PO box is no big deal because you always have plausible deniability. just say you didn't send for it, someone sent it by mistake.

-I get illegal shit mailed to his home all the time.
>>
>>722558976
I understand mail sent to your home is protected by deniability, I just wasn't sure if the same rights extend to mail you take out of a PO box registered in your name.
>>
>>722558477
to answer your question specifically, no they cannot open an unopened package without a warrent for the package specifically. they cannot search your PO box without a warrent for it. even the PO box store cannot give them permission to search it.

but they might open it anyway, cops are not lawers but if you get a good one you will get that evidence thrown out.

>>722559103
yep same thing applies.

what do you got in your PO box? drugs?
some things will get the cops called by customs, illegal guns, CP, etc. not small amounts of drugs though. i have had drugs confiscated with no repercussion.

why are you getting arrested?
just call the store and cancel your PO boxand tell them to throw away your mail . they wont open it.
>>
>>722559337
There is no arrest being made, just a hypothetical thought for if John was to take this route.
>>
>>722559587
what are you trying to do? get drugs in the mail? which drug?
i can probably offer you some opsec advice friend.
>>
Order contraband
Have family member or friend sign for it
Immediately right return to sender on it not opened
Wait a week.
If u get raided it sets a case up that kinda says u didn't order it
>>
>>722559944
I feel autistic write*
>>
>>722559750
John has ordered substances in the past via Bitcoin and Tails and isn't concerned about a house raid; only the safety of having such shipments delivered to a PO box rather than a home address.
>>
>>722560984
well if its super illegal (not small amounts of drugs, no one will care enough to seek you out) or a lb of pot that might get the attention of police dogs, i would just have it delivered to a house that is for sale/unoccupied. just cruize around a new part of town, look for a new house for sale.
watch the tracking number and snag it ASAP when it gets there.

how did you pay in bitcoin? can't get em without an ID easily these days. did you move the coin around before you made the purchase?
>>
>>722561347
Prepaid Visa? Mine em yourself?
Be smarter than the machine anon
>>
>>722561347
Friend purchases the bitcoin through cash through bitcoin ATM which gets transfered and tumbled into Tor wallet on PC before being retumbled out of there to its destination.
>>
>>722561477
>prepaid visa
doesn't work. any exchange required photo ID.
you can do private sales but that takes a while and can be hard to arrange if you don't live in a city.

i just have an account on an exchange that has my ID and i bounce the fuck out of the coin before I use it for illegal shit. I'm only buying a gram or two of amphetamine analogs at a time so im really not worried about the authorities.

>bitcoin ATM
fucker, you are lucky to have one near you. i thought they only existed in Canada so far.
>>
>>722561806
Aren't there websites that u can buy from that don't require photo ID?
>>
>>722561806
Friend currently lives in Canada near machine
>>
>>722561926
I've personally put a lot of effort into trying to find such a site but there really is none for purchasing a decent amount of bitcoin without needing tons of ID behind you.
>>
>>722557842
I order drugs through the mail all the time. Never had issues. If going through customs, you may lose your package if they find your shit. It's like 1/1000 chance it'll be your package they decide to search though.
>>
>>722562087
>>722561926

I use coinbase, have for years. You need to have a bank account linked to the wallet, which doesn't do much for anonymity, but they've never required a photo ID.
>>
File: 1420579187378.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1420579187378.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
John would be much safer if he simply shipped it to his own address and not a PO box. If the box gets a drug dog's attention and the police open it while it's at the post office, John would be under federal jurisdiction.

What John should do to be safest is ship it to his house, and leave it unopened somewhere near the front door for 2 weeks. This way, if you get raided, you can claim it wasn't anything you ordered so you never opened it.

A package getting shipped to an empty (foreclosed, for sale, etc...) home under a name that has never received mail at that address raises red flags. If police set up a bust, and grab you right after you pick up the package, it will be much harder to deny that you ordered the package in the first place.

Tl;Dr: ship it to your own house under your own name for maximum safety. Wait 2 weeks to open or move the package at all.
>>
>>722561926
>>722562087
"Circle" was the last one that let you. coinbase will let you use a credit card to get coin but they might ask for your ID and hold your coin until they get it.
if you use coinbase you HAVE to bounce your coin because they will BAN you if you send coin to anyone not totally on the up-n-up. i am banned from them :(

>>722561978
dope. lots of shit is leagal in canada (analogs) i wonder what your buying.

>>722562353
i agree

>>722562452
see above. read their TOS, just FYI they can screw you over.

>>722562461
>Tl;Dr: ship it to your own house under your own name for maximum safety.
this is correct

>A package getting shipped to an empty (foreclosed, [...]
I am skeptical of this. you have a source for this info?
>>
>>722557842
this is what you do
>do NOT use a fake name, use your REAL NAME
a fake name is suspicious and another felony if you get caught
>use your REAL HOME ADDRESS
a new PO box for one package is suspicious
>when it arrives, DO NOT OPEN IT
if in any way the feds catch wind, they will show up a random time from days to weeks after. deniability is the best defense. if you didn't open it, there's no proof you knew what was inside it. you didn't order it so you didn't open it. you forgot about it. this is believable because people like you will commonly use other people's mailboxes and pick up the package secretly.

don't say any of this to the feds, say it to a lawyer. feds will try to pressure you to confess. unless you can lie through your teeth and keep your cool and your mouth shut, don't speak directly to the feds

follow this guide to receiving mailed goods, and you'll be Scott free if you get caught
>>
>>722562461
If John leaves it at the PO box for awhile and happens to check his mail to see if anything is there and just so happens to receive such a package; couldn't John simply claim he has no idea why thus package was there and claim it is not his if he does not to open it?
>>
>>722562730
More risky when the package is under federal jurisdiction.
>>
>>722562730
actually you can open it and still claim its not yours. remember the law is what it is until your trial then the lawers get to make their own rules.

>>722562658
yeah but you would have to be getting some pretty serious shit in the mail for the feds to care.
DEA doesn't give a fuck about a few grams of this or that. local PD wont know shit.
>>
>>722562658
John no longer has the ability to ship such packages to his home address leading to him wanting to use a PO box for not only a few packages but for all further mail that belongs to John, some containing illicit items while others do not.
>>
>>722562937
well rest easy knowing that very very very few people get busted via their mail unless they ship stinky pot like a moron.

i have not heard of anyone getting busted because their mail didn't make it past customs before.
>>
>>722563192
Such substances tend to be taken care of by the one shipping as to avoid being detected by dogs etc. so this is not a major concern for John.
>>
>>722562651
I order btc thru coinbase using my debit card, which allows me to order instantaneously, although this a relatively recent feature. Money doesn't stay in the wallet for more than a few hours. But I have been ignoring other services since I started with coinbase...maybe should re-investigate my options.

Who did you do business with, that got you banned, may I ask? I've never had trouble sending btc from Wallet --> various darknet accounts
>>
>>722563376
>Who did you do business with, that got you banned, may I ask?
pretty sure it was "Syntharise" a Canadian company that sells some analogs that are scheduled in america (thanks, blanket ban). in case your wondering I ordered 4-MPD and it sucks ass, don't get it :)
clearly its leagle in canada, but their TOS says nothing even close to fishy so there ya go.
what I don't get is how they match the destination wallet ID to syntharise, syntharise should know to use random wallets for incoming payments? maybe not.
>>
>>722563376
>maybe should re-investigate my options.
im pretty sure coinbase is the only guys who let you get coin with no ID. i have looked, a lot.
and like i said they can ask for your ID if they feel like it.

not sure how coinbase gets around the ID shit. not sure where they are located, must not be the first world or china because they would have to ID people me thinks.
>>
>>722564428
My transaction fees became international (thus higher) a few months ago, so I believe they moved some part of their operation. They are based in San Francisco, CA, though. They were operating in Canada but closed in July I think.

I'm going to be putting my distribution business aside when I graduate college in May, so I'm encouraging many of my friends to go postal. The benefits can be astounding...
>>
>>722565168
truth. no reason to buy drugs on the street except for weed. in fact its foolish at this point.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.