[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone says that life gets better, but I've been waiting

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1484467753240.jpg (102KB, 621x539px) Image search: [Google]
1484467753240.jpg
102KB, 621x539px
Everyone says that life gets better, but I've been waiting a long time and it hasn't.

Also feels bread
>>
>>722556000
http://oxopotion.tumblr.com/

fap to this and stop crying.
>>
>>722556000
Nice trips

You know your options, same as everyone else's.
>>
It will never get better if all you do is wait.

Do something about it, retard.
>>
i have the same prob. lets be friend
>>
>>722556000

When does life get better? It starts out ok, then you make your choices and life gets narrow and dry. Then you die.

Alone and in debt.
>>
>>722556000
>I've been waiting.
That's the problem, don't wait, go out and do something to make it better.
>>
>>722556000
Trips wasted on a whiner. How old are you, OP? 20s? You're a kid. Life hasn't even started, yet.
>>
>>722559363
not OP but you're a total asshole
i want to puke and die every morning that i have to get out of bed, i'm being called lazy and a dreamer that will never do shit in life and will be a loser daily

do you even know how it feels when you're trying to climb up a ladder while everyone is pushing you down and just tell you "you loser, you're not even trying to get up the ladder stop being a lazy cunt and get up its so easy!"
yet when you try to take one step up the kick you and you fall 2 steps

and geuss what? i'm tired of going up that ladder because i don't want to get kicked down in the end
so fuck you your ladder and everything you belive in
>>
>>722559878
how about fuck it to what they tell you?
you want thoste people to be nice (again) when you are good/happy again ?

Fuck em.
>>
>>722559878
lulz, teen angst.
>>
>>722559878
This tbh famalam
fml...
>>
>>722560136
those people are my family, they are all great role models, make good money and having thier life right how they want it, always happy and get everything they want because they can get it for themselves.
but me, i'm that faggot loner, the loser, the kid that was too fat and even tho he did everything that his dad will be nice to him worked his ass off and lost 10 kilos and still losing more and more. yet i'm still a failure because i don't want to be a soldier, because i will never be good like my two older brothers who have everything in life, because i am weak.
fuck me when i was a kid i told i teacher in my school that i want to kill myself (at the age of 7 or 8) i didn't know why but i just wanted to die (didn't knew how to define depression back then) and my parents didn't do shit about it, of course they told my brothers and i was humuliated daily by them due to me wanting to die.
i never knew what it's like to be poor or a hard worker, i'm a spoiled shit.
but i never wanted anything, i just wanted a nice family, but insted i got more toys and i replaced people with toys and games while sitting alone on the floor of my room.
and i'm still childish but i don't care anymore
i don't care about anything
>>722560215
fuck you
>>
>>722561066
Have a nice warm mug of Man The Fuck Up.
>>
>>722561387
yeah like i didn't try that you peice of shit

do you honestly think people in that condition don't try doing all that "world is your oyster" shit?
because i'm trying ot do it every day and i find myself even more broken and beaten

wake the fuck up and understand WE DON'T WANT TO FUCKING DIE OR RUN AWAY
but we can't deal with the fight and sometime it's easier to shit on everything and leaving then losing over and over
>>
>>722561769
So.../b/ is just your emotional tampon to bleed all over?
>>
>>722561897
/b/ is an emotional tampon for everyone
do you honestly think people are naturally such assholes?
every douch you meat was turned into a douch somehow
>>
>>722562035
Walk it off, nancy
>>
File: serious?.jpg (36KB, 695x316px) Image search: [Google]
serious?.jpg
36KB, 695x316px
>>722559878
>>722561066
>>722561769
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.