[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So one of my jobs is a fast food shithole. I'm a 26 year

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1474945748955.jpg (80KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1474945748955.jpg
80KB, 500x708px
So one of my jobs is a fast food shithole. I'm a 26 year old depressed loser retard with a looot of bad luck at a new job with a bunch of nasty underage whores. I won't get into it but it's just a giant mess. So much drama without me and me being there and just being fuckin decent looking and nice has stirred up so much. There's like three who are just up my ass but they're all gross and one is madly in love with me and the other two have boyfriends and they're fuckin fighting over me and I'm in such a sad state when I tell people just a sliver of my life they usually say oh god what the fuck I'd kill myself if I were you. But I haven't even though it's really hard not to and well I don't even have a car or a place at the moment it's just all sadly sad. No family etc. But I guess since I'm extremely depressed and not boning these girls one of my managers was making a joke about me eating dick which is fine she's hot but there's this other fuckin retard everyone rips on and I'm just being polite to him and this other manager, older than me, starts talking about the two of us suckin dick and then outright asks me if I like men. Now I'm pretty fuckin smart and depressed as fuck so I just seem mysterious or whatever but after my last job fucking my ass I just wanna damage this place. Luckily the hq of the franchise is right next door. Does anyone have experience with filing sexual harassment n shit? I just wanna get people fired lol
>>
stale
>>
>>722548508
Call a lawyer. Get paid. It's that simple.
>>
LIfe is full of shit and great stuff too. I don't know what to tell you.

Good luck I guess and get a better job kinda?
>>
>>722548618
What
>>722548710
Would there be any extenuating circumstances or some shit? I just fuckin hate all this so much. But I'd love to get paid
>>
File: tumblr_m6viu6h64K1qckj7ho1_500.jpg (177KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6viu6h64K1qckj7ho1_500.jpg
177KB, 500x333px
>>
>>722548508
Or option B. Fuck them. Get their shit. They're all about you. When you get to the bedroom, get dominant. Fuck their brains out and they'll be doing everything you want and just get them to buy you shit. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>722548710
you're an idiot, you rarely get money for it.
>>
>>722548508
>Now I'm pretty fuckin smart and depressed as fuck so I just seem mysterious or whatever but after my last job fucking my ass I just wanna damage this place. Luckily the hq of the franchise is right next do
If you're depressed dude you should get psychiatric help. There's wonders that can be done. I never considered myself to be depressed until I noticed I was anxious and tired all the time, I got on SSRIs and life has been great ever seen. I'm always in a good mood, sleep about 7-8 hours a night without the urge for more and found more motivation to be the best in my field of work I can be. Modern Medicine is a blessing my friend.
>>
>>722550095
If you tell all this to HR they will just fire the person causing issues, or they may fire you. It's a real gamble. Only way you'll get a payout is if you were sexually harassed and lost your job due to it, and couldnt find a new one for 3 years.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.