[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Few months ago I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. My parents

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2062.jpg (76KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2062.jpg
76KB, 640x621px
Few months ago I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. My parents are heartbroken because I can't get into the USAF anymore, which was my dream since I was 8. It didn't quite hit me until now. It's all a little strange. One minute I'm fine, going through the motions, next thing i know my whole life was pretty much turned upside down. It's odd being able to say I have a disease. It's even stranger saying I want a cure for this thing. Part of me feels like I don't deserve to be cured.
I don't know what I'm doing anymore.
>>
Do something related, test out new things linke gay sex, free your mind
>>
>>722545940
How did you not know you had type 1 until recently? shouldn't you be dead without insulin?
>>
File: 2016-12-17_13.04.51.png (378KB, 1506x1048px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-17_13.04.51.png
378KB, 1506x1048px
>>722545940
that sucks. If it's any consolation, the military is for followers. You probably would have been shot down and beheaded anyway

pic unrelated; i made it in minecraft
>>
>>722546139
Not exactly. You're not necessarily born with it, symptoms just kind of show up at random. I was diagnosed after being admitted to a hospital with ketoacidosis
>>
>>722546139
This
>>
>>722545940
Get cannabis oil ,nigga.It cured my brother of the bettus
>>
>>722546243
On the contrary. I was lined up for an ROTC scholarship to Embry Riddle, eventually going into service as an officer
>>
File: cronut21-300x300.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cronut21-300x300.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>722546396
Why did you want to join the AF? You like aerospace? Or you just some dumb redneck that wants to blow up terrorists with a drone?
>>
>>722547032
Wanted to go in to do something with the OSI, or possibly be a mechanical engineer
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.