[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shroom thread. Trip reports, advice and photos of your favourite

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2931.jpg (65KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2931.jpg
65KB, 480x480px
Shroom thread. Trip reports, advice and photos of your favourite finds.
>>
Best shroom find: LSD is better.
>>
Last shrooms I had I threw up everywere. Been having a good time with lucy though.
>>
>>722545794
Shrooms litterly grow everywhere and you know what your getting.
>>
Been on acid trips and friends tell me shrooms are better, following up with horrific bad trip stories. No thanks
>>
>>722545966
I know I used to also grow shrooms in my room (extremely easy), but it's also easy to get good clean LSD. Either find a good dealer or go on the darknet and buy needlepoint blotter.

From my personal experience shrooms have a much weaker trip and are really horrible to eat. I like pretty strong trips. Granted the comedown from acid can be rough at time but it's easily countered with weed to sleep off the comedown.

Unfortunately I'm on a break from both as I built up my immune system. Taking very high dosages of acid makes for some rough comedowns that even weed can't counter.
>>
>>722545663
Holy shit it's the rinnegan
>>
>>722546446
If you've done acid then shrooms would be a breeze.

It's basically what I would take when I wanted a more chill trip that didn't last 12+ hours.
>>
>>722547131
Is the dark net still legit?! Thought Silk Road got busted.
>>
>>722547374
if i take shrooms at 9am in the morning, at what time can i expect to be fully back to normal? by normal i mean sober, not just functional socially
>>
>>722546446
acid is way better than mushrooms
>>
>>722547131
lol you really think you're getting needlepoint on darknet? You faggots will believe anything
>>
>>722547549
Silk Road got shut down like 3 times but has been gone for a long time. When they killed Silk Road like 100 other sites popped up.

Go to DeepDotWeb.com and look at the right for the top sites. I've been using AlphaBay personally for like 2 years. The weed is a lot better than your average street dealer, at least for the UK it is since most of the street dealers sell skunk some teen grew in his attic. You can buy it from people who actually know how to grow it properly. It's also the only place I have been able to get weed edibles like lolipops or chocolate because I've never known a street dealer who sells edibles in the UK.
>>
>lightweight
>took 3.5g to myself
>mistakenly thought that I'd taken 3 before, but I'd actually never taken more than 1g to myself
>5 hours of full-body pain, panic-level anxiety, and mild hallucinations
>did it on an empty stomach to augment the high
>bad idea
>compelled to eat and drink as much as possible so I have something to absorb the poison and throw up
>for a couple months after I can't even so much as drink a cup of coffee without getting mini waves of it

Took too much shrooms. Spent 5 hours in a living hell. Don't recommend it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.