[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wish i could have a girl like me i even have money, and girls

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: 1485582153059.jpg (100KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485582153059.jpg
100KB, 600x800px
i wish i could have a girl like me

i even have money, and girls still won't respond to me and don't like me

so jealous of chads who have women all the time. never even once have i had a girl even hug me.
>>
>>722541403
Whats up Elliot?
>>
>>722541496
elliot was handsome too at least

i'm not even that, i'm ugly as fuck

>tf sociopath murderer is more appealing to women than i am
>>
File: 58378.jpg (36KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
58378.jpg
36KB, 460x345px
>>
if they dont like u rape them until they do
>>
The simple fact that you're talking about money when you want a girl is the reason you don't get any.

Social interaction is, as its name suppose, something that requires 'social skills'. Maybe you're a douche
>>
Even cam girls ignore me, even when I pay
>>
>>722542498
A douche, or rly bad at talking. Do you have some exemples of how you try to speak to girls?
>>
>>722542727
must be bad at talking

i don't have examples really, snap deletes them and i deleted kik
>>
>>722542727
how would i be a douche? i only said the money thing because on 4chan everyone always says to just fuck off and make money, i was just skipping that part because i do have money now. otherwise i don't talk about it.
>>
>>722541403
get back to /r9k/ faggot
>>
File: IMG_20170215_143316.jpg (444KB, 1398x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170215_143316.jpg
444KB, 1398x1152px
>>722542727
here's what the last camgirl messaged me
>>
>>722545019
Apologize to a camwhore is not a good idea imo. She isn't a camwhore to socialize. Ok you're not a douche but probably too awkwardly kind. Do you love yourself?
>>
>>722545560
i do not love myself
>>
>>722541947
her father must be proud.
>>
>>722541403
you know what would i do if i were to have money?
buy steroids and start working out like a madman
buy a sports car, a nice house, wear designer clothes, start investing in my hobbies, youre too fucking needy.
>>
>>722542122
This guy has it figured out.
>>
>>722546145
why would i want to be a bodybuilder? why would i want a sports car? why would i want a nice house? why would i want designer clothes?

all that shit is material, doesn't mean anything to me
>>
>>722546307
hahahahaahahaha then why the fuck you complain? im showing you the easiest way to get girls and yet the only thing you do is complain, now we get why you are still single, keep being a faggot.
>>
>>722546462
girls don't care about big muscles

girls who care about sports cars are just materialistic

and nobody ever gave a single fuck about designer clothes
>>
>>722545739
You sure have plenty of qualities, like everyone else, you juste have to somewhat "admit it" to yourself. If you don't love yourself, what you are, what you can do, the others will do the same and you will suffer over it. I know it's hard and maybe you don't know how to start, but i swear to whatever you want that you are a good guy with insecurites issue. Take the time you need to think how interesting you are. Remember that someone in Belgium wish you the best.
>>
>>722541403
quit being pathetic and realize there are more important things in life than woman.
Once you realize that, and start pursuing those most important things, women no longer remain your center of focus.
Once women realize they are not your center of focus and you're doing bigger things, they are naturally drawn to your life.

But just so you know - happiness is a moving target. From someone who's had plenty of women, they are fickle. They may love you one day and love some other chad the next. They may be all on your dick one day, and "ew" to their friends the next. They may say they love you and spend years by your side, and the minute shit gets rough or you need them, they lose interest and respect for you, and bounce.

Trust me... never make women the center of your life's focus. That's a one way ticket to misery.
>>
>>722541403
I'm weird as fuck and I'm bald with moobs and occasionally a girl will still like me

You must be a fucking alien
>>
>>722541496
Swear to god first thing that come to my mind is Supreme Gentlemen.
>>
>>722541403
dont go rampaging over it
>>
>>722541403
Go for fat chicks or butter faces, you can find love if you lower what I'm guessing are too-high standards
>>
>>722541403
Hit the gym, pursue hobbies, better yourself. A girl who likes you just for your money isn't worth having. But don't expect a girl to like you for you if you don't even like yourself. Be the person that would attract your dream girl. I lost 20 kilos, started making cartoons and met my current GF at a film festival. Life gets better once you learn to be happy with yourself. I wish you the best of luck OP
>>
>>722546984
yeah i'm pretty fucking bad
>>722548371
i never would, i'm not insane.
>>722549162
i'd take anyone who liked me, nobody ever liked me though
>>722550361
good job bro.
>>
>>722541403
Rule of thumb.

Dont be fake.Lift.Do something that challenges you everyday.Find hobbies.Respect yourself first,then pussy comes.

As for the Nat Chads,you have something they dont.Self perception and the ability to surpass your limitations.
>>
>>722549162
fat chicks are fun you can pound them really hard. they're really horny too
>>
>>722551007
You don't seem like a very happy person. What do you do to make your money? What do you do for fun?
>>
>>722551589
Definitely not a happy person. I work in medical field. I don't do anything really.
>>
>>722541403
/pol/ and /r9k/ need to go back to their own boards.
>>
>>722551857
You don't have any hobbies? What have you always wanted to do? Maybe use some of that money for that? Go on a trip somewhere. Or buy an old car and fix it up.
>>
>>722552000
my dad was a mechanic and i have really bad memories about that so i don't like cars at all.

i have been on trips, it always sucks because i am alone.

not really anything left i wanted to do that i can do by myself.
>>
My names Chad.I'm here to fuck all your bitches!What are you gon do about it?
>>
>>722546307
It means things to girls you fucking autistic sperg
0/10 b8
>>
>>722552141
Man I am really sorry to hear about your dad. It sucks when someone important lets you down like that.. Id suggest doing some charity work then. Consider helping others. I know animal shelters always need dog walkers. Or volunteer in a soup kitchen. Altruism is always a great way to build self-esteem and get a sense of purpose.
>>
Wanting a woman is your first mistake.

Fucking leaches. Stick with whores they cost less.

Believe it or not. The less you want a woman the more they seem attracted to you. So go on with your life and stop looking for a woman.
>>
>>722546587
Are you dense
>>
>>722541947
>I swear it's milk
>>
>>722552203
chad no offense but a lot of us don't have bitches, you may want to try looking elsewhere
>>722552335
i live in a small community, no soup kitchens around.
>>722552368
that's probably generally correct
>>722552380
i just have a different perspective on reality.
>>
>>722552368
Skip on the diseased ridden whores, but the last sentence is the best advice you're ever going to get
>>
>>722541403
If you are so petty that you resort to camgirls: clean yourself, clean your room, eat some fruit, go to some random ass club and ask around for Ecstasy. It's actually really therapeutical. Just respect it and try not to get addicted to it.
>>
>>722553515

This is also the worst way possible to get ecstasy
>>
>>722553677
Well, depends. If you are polite and ask the people with wide pupils they will surely assist you.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.