[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

adderal long lasting first time help I have a big piano performance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

adderal long lasting first time help

I have a big piano performance tomorrow and I am very unprepared. I also have a lot of homework to do thats due the day after. I'm thinking of taking adderall for the first time today but its 4pm where I am, i will probably take it at 5 or 6pm. Im wondering if i take a small dose. maybe 5mg, will I be able to sleep tonight? is it a good idea to take it this late for the first time and how should I expect to proceed on my practice/work? performance is tomorrow at 5pm, how will it affect me tomorrow morning?

scared and helpless rn and all the fucking practice rooms at this university are full cause chink try hards hog the room for hours at a time and its stressing me out. I also smoked 6 cigarettes today (I am not a smoker, i just dont know wtf happened today).

any advice would help. thanks guy
>>
>>722541019
im someone on adderal, effects last 4-5 hours so that will depend on what time you want to sleep
>>
There are sites dedicated to this kind of information where you could find out everything you need to know and why. Yet for some reason you go on /b/ for advice, I think that really says a lot about you as a person and honestly I hope you fuck up this performance and miss the deadline for your homework.
>>
>>722541244
4chan is my home away from home desu as I dont have friends to talk about this... I am just trying to get everything together lets not hate on someone for trying. :(
>>
>>722541486
>my home away from home

Jesus fucking christ can you fuck off and die already? Not to mention your response didn't answer the question of "why not go to a real site with all the information I need."
>>
>>722541604
I couldnt find any first time reports of low dose adderal in late afternoon so I wanted some first hand info. I wasnt mean to you why do you have to be such an asshole.
>>
i never took adderal, but when i take too much amphetermin i just smoke a big joint and sleeping is no longer a problem
>>
>>722541834
Just reading your replies makes me feel dumber. I'm tired of your literal retardation stop talking to me and leave the thread.
>>
>>722541953
>I didn't take the specific drug you're asking about and despite that being vital to knowing how long it's effects last and how it will effect your sleep I'm going to reply anyway because I'm a fucking moron
>>
>>722541019
It's a lot easier to sleep if you take a walk or something. Just make sure to move your body before you go to bed.
>>
>>722542039
adderall is an amphetamine and weed helped me with sleeping, no matter what amphetamine i was taking. so I would guess it could help on adderall too you fucking shitcunt
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.