[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girl i've wanted for a long time finally expresses interest.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: lol.jpg (44KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
44KB, 384x313px
girl i've wanted for a long time finally expresses interest.

but i'm so incredibly nervous about my sexual performance!

>is my dick big enough?
>will i cum too fast?
>will she even enjoy it?
>am i going to feel shame and embarassment after?

wat do? i feel like saying forget it and just staying home by myself. it's so weird that i'd much rather her say that she didn't want me at all than for her to say that she does want me.
>>
Listen to Nike OP.Just do it
>>
>>722538361

>>is my dick big enough?
No
>>will i cum too fast?
Most assuredly
>>will she even enjoy it?
Not likely
>>am i going to feel shame and embarassment after?
You should based solely on your performance, but her laughter and ridicule will ensure it
>>
I know the feel op. You've craved it to the point of obsessing with worry. It's okay to worry about these things. It isn't okay to wallow in regret for having let the chance slip by. Your first time with aaaanyone isn't going to be phenomenal, but if she already likes you, then shell be open to more encounters.
>>
Just do it like stated above. If you cum too fast finish it by licking her pussy. Go to Google and search on how to eat pussy if you dont know
>>
>>722538562
jesus, man..
>>
Lift her hood and flick the clit.She won't care about your micropenis if you can eat the vajayjay like a champ
>>
>>722538687
its tough. it makes me feel like i'm not a real man, you know?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.