[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello from finland, I translated a pretty well known finnish

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1447.jpg (53KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1447.jpg
53KB, 480x480px
Hello from finland, I translated a pretty well known finnish underground rapper's song into english, it prolly sounds weird cuz it's not rhyming :D but let me know what you think of the words

Here's the link to the song https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSduH_v2F_k

I fuck with everybody, there's nothin wrong, like think what comes out, i'm bad from my mouth, if i save you, wait that's not correct, my wife dumps me cuz i fuck with her, i beat her i go to jail every time but i don't care she's a stupid slut, i take her back, i take her to dock, to sleep with the fishes, or kick her under a truck, i put her pieces in a minigrip, and smoke them from a bong while i fuck her speedhead mom, you want me to make pop, but i go into the mic booth to curse a little, and get five g's, so i can buy you fake boobs you fuckin dumbass, then to the next hole, this is like minigolf, oh my god, where them manners are, there's none, cuz that's what AKA is

Chorus:
I push my eyes inside my head, so i can see what i'm thinkin, i don't want to get famous and i don't need charity, these tracks are my way to get help.

My bitch told me to talk dirty in the bed, i wasn't so lucky, i didn't see her after, they say i should watch my mouth, well ofcourse it can attack me if i defy the silence, laugh in an accident is the best laugh, that's why my parents laughed when they got me in bankrupt, dad weights 300 kilos and is gettin fatter, i move to estonia, after i have beaten teeth out of his mouth, it's time to tell who the fuck AKA is, his words are ticket to the asylum, he goes into people's my mind, goes to hell if he's buried next to his rhymes, people want to rip off his tongue, but his person fights till the last man, he bashed your mom while slitting your throat open with a paper in witch he had made a song about you,

Chorus

My mouth flashes fire like the sky, i would rap all the time if words could kill, i cause make-up to spread, fat gets bruises
>>
these are things that aliens told me to talk about, you say we don't have any good rap, but you're just pissed off, cuz i'm fuckin your hoe, i cum in her throat, when i slap my cock in her eye i come ask you, how you fuckin dumbass feel, i put my rhymes in a needle, then injected it, the result was me laughing at people dying, at the same time i was laughing how i love babies, it's good to hammer nails into a soft head, it can cure traums, i make even tetraplegs to carry hard feelings, i could take the pen, and conquer hearts, and later broke them with a heart attack, leave your fuckin wack rhymes and shitty jokes, when i'm on the mic, on my forehead, there are devil's horns, when i hear the beat close your eyes and feel how i push my penis into your tunnel, think if you choked on your food, or if an hiv patient bites you to the artery
>>
I got a hat like that one showed in the video. I'll burn it now, thanks.
>>
Ja aika tyypillistä räppi paskaa, silkkaa paskaa eikä muuta :(
>>
It's not terrible, but very derivative, and about 20 years out of date.

I also lol'd at the "hard" picture of the guys. They wouldn't last an hour in East St. Louis or Detroit or even south Atlanta.
>>
Hyi vittu mitä paskaa
>>
BORK
>>
File: 1482447504772.jpg (6KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1482447504772.jpg
6KB, 245x245px
>>722538186

...Why are you trying to be an American nigger
>>
File: reeeeeee.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeee.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>722538186

SUKSI VITTUUN KERJÄÄMÄSTÄ KÄÄNNÖKSIÄ!

PERKELE!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.