[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING FUCK Okay, let me start by saying this is true because

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
FUCKING FUCK
Okay, let me start by saying this is true because you can't actually make up how stupid this is. I fucked up /b/, I'll tell you via greentext.
>be me
>be 18
>be highschooler
>be in group chat with bro and other guy
>one day talk about ex gfs
>betafeel.png
>make very detailed plans because I'm obviously am an autist
>leave chat because one of the girls tells about us
>fuck.jpg
>leave chat
>fast forward to today
>be in holokek studies
>go to dean's office
>both police officers for our school is there
>sperge about 4chan
>confused.webm
>basically I'm getting in trouble for what happened above
>threatened
>told I'm gonna be forced to get help
>parent's called
>dad answered and understands it was memes to us
>mom doesn't know yet
>purge phone and SD card
Pic somewhat related
I'm not sure where to go from here. Please help and ask questions if you like.
>>
>>722537576
If you are going to cut your wrists, remember this:

Across the road for attention.

Down the road for permanence.
>>
>>722538122
Op here, nah I'm gonna become a fucking fish. I can't swim.
>>
>>722537576
i can't understand what's exactly the situation at hand and what makes it so bad. is my english really that bad or is that just badly written greentext
>>
I'm fucking lost...
Wat?
>>
>>722538654

Very poorly written greentext. Pretty sure OP was talking about all the dicks he can't stop sucking and they're trying to get him help. He probably sucked the dean and cops' dicks as well.
>>
Op here, bad at English I'm hispanic in America.
I made plans to kill the guy's girlfriend for him. Not my bros but the random guy I never met.
>>
>>722538822
Lmfao
>>
I don't know how they know, my guess is that my bro told the girl that her ex was planning on killing her and she told the school and we split.
Or
My ex is mad I told her mom about her doing drugs at a friends house and to get revenge told school about my group chat and rhetoric I use.
>>722539000
>>722538822
>>722538799
>>722538122
FUCKING CHECKED
This thread
>>
>>722538822
Blame it on Alfred Hitchcock and go to a mental institution for a couple weeks while it all blows over.
>>
>>722539338
I'm thinking about doing this because in one of the things they have it said "I'll fucking slit her throat because I have no reason to live"
>>
>>722538822
How the fuck did you leave that out?
And checked
>>
>>722538526

I'm going to seize the full advantage of my straight white male privilage and spoil your wet dream of suicide by drowning.

When placed in water, you will no doubt learn how to swim instantly. You might think you will kick and flail around below the surface until you run out of air but sadly it won't go that way.

>You jump into a sizeable amount of water.
>You let yourself sink, to prevent any possible escape
>You run out of oxygen and your brain is being starved
>Your basic instinct of survival takes effect
>You kick, swing, shake and shiver
>You realise in less than 5 seconds this isn't working
>You change tactic, you begin to move your legs in motion with your arms
>Like a four legged animal, but under water
>You gasp for air, your lungs seize and reach for air
>You breathe in water, not in large amounts, as your body will stop it
>Your brain and your body are working entirely independently of one another
>Your consciousness is pushed to the back of your mind, forcing you to observe the struggle externally
>You reach the surface, you regain control of your thoughts and behaviour
>You decide "Fuck that, I'm gonna live, I got too much to stick around for."
>As you swim to the shore with your new found skill, you cough up whatever water you absorbed

The human lungs can take in quite a generous amount of liquid before drowning the blood supply. If this wasn't the case, you wouldn't be able to hold your breath.

You could also;

>Jump into water
>Sink to atleast one body length down
>Muster up whatever emotion you have that you think resembles Courage closest
>Open your mouth
>Deep inhale
>Kill yourself
>>
>>722539323
OP try playing the race card

Say slaughtering people with knives is an ancient aztec tradition still honored by the natives today

Accuse them of being culturally insensitive to your latin heat
>>
>>722537576
...It's like he's trying to communicate with us fellas, I know it.
>>
sage and pek
>>
>>722539825
Maybe
>>722539615
Jump from bridge if I don't die on impact I'll drown
>>722539547
I'm full sperge mode
>>
>>722540627
Just jump from a building, bro. There's no turning back, anything over seven stories is almost guarenteed to be fatal, and you'll give the street sweepers a story to tell at the bar
>>
>>722540627

Damn all my ideas for suicide I have to keep to myself, otherwise I'd get arrested for even suggesting it.

Just fuckin drink roach poison.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.