[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Gf's dad works at the same place as I do.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_mocec7RG6c1r4n314o1_500.png (116KB, 401x437px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mocec7RG6c1r4n314o1_500.png
116KB, 401x437px
>Be me
>Gf's dad works at the same place as I do.
>Gf's dad got fired today.
>Have to go down to the house to receive a late Valentines day gift from Gf's mother.
>Really
>Really
>Really don't want to.
>If I do, really super awkward but I can try feigning ignorance, but might not work because of my boss telling me already.
>I'm a terrible liar anyway...
>Anxiety is really high right now.
>Don't know what to do other than just go through with it. I still don't really want to.
>FML
>>
>>722534528
>gf
fuck off normie
>>
>>722534528
What's the problem? Did you cause him to get fired or something?
>>
>>722535167
This. Don't be awkward for no reason, OP. Just commiserate with him if you see him.
>>
File: 1486615585871.jpg (17KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
1486615585871.jpg
17KB, 552x414px
>>
What you do OP? If nothing then just go with the flow, say hey that's all. No reason for the anxiety in a situation like this.
>>
>>722535475
Indeed. Chances are that you won't even see the dad when you go there. He'll be holed up in his recliner with some booze. He isn't going to want to talk to anybody anyway.
>>
File: go.jpg (20KB, 193x242px) Image search: [Google]
go.jpg
20KB, 193x242px
>>722534593
This isn't /r9k/ sperglord
>>
Life is full of awkward, shitty, and embarrassing moments. Just go through with it. Take yer cues from those around you. If he's there, or the whole thing hangs like a stink over the room, commiserate. If he isn't and everyone is pretending it isn't a thing, you do the same.
>>
>>722535475
Spoken like a true /b/tard. (that is, someone with zero empathy and zero social skills) OF COURSE you'll be anxious, and you should be. Shit's fucked up, and the whole family's life just got insta-tossed in the shitter. Be sympathetic, empathetic, go and be a decent sort.

...and if you pull it off, I bet there's a hummer in it for ya later on tonight.
>>
File: 1417435250968.png (111KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
1417435250968.png
111KB, 500x428px
>>722534528

Take the time to stand next to him, pat him on the back, and say to him "sorry it didnt work out"

you dont have to say that youll miss him or anything besides that just take the time to stand next to him, say sorry it didnt work out at XXXXXX workplace, give him a quick eye contact and its over

this is what youre supposed to do. by not doing this youre creating the anxiety you have now
>>
>>722538645
Spoken like a true cuck. Why in the hell should OP start crying and feeling sorry/scared for his coworker he doesn't even know? He doesn't need that anxious feeling in his life especially for a situation as meaningless as this. He just needs to go and accept his gift, act like he doesn't know what happened, and if the dad starts conversing with him then so be it and offer a hand/support.
>>
>>722539701
lol. "cuck". For expressing sympathy. You angry unloved 14-year olds slay me. In the real world, people (you know, people with girlfriends, coworkers, friends, etc) have empathy, interact, and... you know what? I forgot where I was. Carry on. Have fun.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.