[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so tired of seeing that orange fuck everywhere in this

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1461138673945.png (229KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1461138673945.png
229KB, 640x360px
I'm so tired of seeing that orange fuck everywhere in this board.

You keep saying "get over it" but the only people who haven't get over it is you. It's been 3 fucking months since he won and you guys are still going nuts over it like it just happened.

When will you permavirgins finally decide to move on with your lives and stop spamming your precious husbando outside /pol/?
>>
>>722530622
The shut-ins have nothing better to do than to make political shitposts, then blame it on other people. They're just trolls with a hard-on for Trump.
>>
>>722530622
>>722530622
Why are you such a cuck?
>>
Lol, all of b is literally plastered with dicks. I hardly see a Trump thread on here between all the r8 muh cock, cum tribute, black dicks, tranny, cut uncut and whatever faggot bullshit I forgot. It's like a giant faggot fest lately. I'd worry about those feminist brainwash attempts on 4chan more than the iccasional delusional pol autist.
>>
WE PRESIDENT NOW!
>>
>>722532584
>r8 muh cock, cum tribute, black dicks
>feminist brainwash
wat
>>
>>722532806
stanley kubrick?
>>
The only Trump threads I see are all made by libtards who need someone to cry to
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485378186760.jpg (72KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485378186760.jpg
72KB, 678x960px
Trump IS your president
>>
>>722532927
Libs have plenty shoulders to cry irl. They need your shitdump.
>>
>>722530622
ITT: OP still isn't over it
>>
>>722533042
Yes. Did I say otherwise, nigger?
>>
>>722533161
I'm over Trump's victory but not over constant shitposting about it. I used to respect the guy until I got so tired of seeing his face everywhere.
>>
>tfw you don't even live in the US, but all you ever see if trump this trump that, and everyone won't fuck off and just move on
>we're not even american why are you talking about this shit you fucking idiot

Unless you are in a position to enact ACTUAL change in the world around you, stop talking about politics. It's all conjecture, nobody knows what they are talking about, you're all eating media propaganda by the spoonfull no matter where you look. Your ideas are not your own. Don't talk about politics because you will only alienate other people. You cannot change anything if you are not in politics, so stay the fuck out of it.
>>
>>722533228
Truth
>>
>>722532826
>>>722532584 (You)
>>r8 muh cock, cum tribute, black dicks
>>feminist brainwash
>wat
That or SJW, i dunno. Trying to trick men into liking men or something. The man hate runs deep and they are all rug munchers anyways.
I dunno what their game is but i refuse to believe that the once cp posting /b/ has turned into a large group of faggots like this. Can't blame everything on the millenials.
>>
File: Trump god.jpg (189KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Trump god.jpg
189KB, 1024x640px
>>722530622
You are proberly one of those guys who made non stop hilary post's and asked how we feel about it.
Now you got a answer and you wand us to quit.
Gett over it.
The time of blm feminist's sjw. and cucks is over.
Hilary lost.
All hail Donald j trump.
All hail our new president.
>>
>>722530622

Get over it
>>
>>722530622

Winners win
>>
>>722530622
For every "ha ha trump is president" post I see their is 4 more "fuck trump" posts.

And the pro trump posts are probably in response to the cry babys fuck trump posts.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.