[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://q13fox.com/2017/02/14/federa l-ice-agents-arrest-mexi

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

http://q13fox.com/2017/02/14/federal-ice-agents-arrest-mexican-immigrant-dreamer-in-seattle-may-be-first-case-in-country/

No criminal record, won't admit to being in a gang. Better make some shit up.

'Merica
>>
Not true. The bastard was caught speeding in his car once.
>>
>>722524680
once, boohoo. as if ameritards don't speed. i can see if he was in gang related bs, but the dude lived here since 7, has a kid and no actual criminal record, yet he still deserves to be deported. this is the type of shit that will ruin the US
>>
>>722525185
You really don't get sarcasm.
>>
42 percent unemployment.
>>
Headline "dreamer arrested" will become a meme in the future. Mark my words.
>>
>>722525185
He was fucking illegal, what don't you get ass hole. The same way you don't get to go work in any other country without the right paperwork, he doesn't get to work here.
>>
It always amazes me when people can't understand the difference between immigrant and illegal immigrant.
>>
>>722525547
Too many immigrants taking full time jobs away from 16 year olds.
"At the present time, there are 210 million adult Americans between the ages of 16 and 68—to take a plausible measure of the potential work force. That amounts to 420 billion potential labor hours, if we accept the convention that all adults are at least theoretically capable of holding a full-time job (2,000 hours/year) and pulling their share of society’s need for production and work effort.
By contrast, during 2014 only 240 billion hours were actually supplied to the US economy, according to the BLS estimates. Technically, therefore, there were 180 billion unemployed labor hours, meaning that the real unemployment rate was 42.9%, not 5.5%!"
>>
>>722525969
He was legally protected and has the paperwork to show it. So no, he wasn't illegal.
>>
>>722525547
"alternative facts"
>>
File: IMG_2941.jpg (198KB, 1185x965px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2941.jpg
198KB, 1185x965px
>>722525547
0 GDP
>>
>>722525547

how can this guy say he's seen unemployment as high as 42% and anyone take him seriously?

oh wait muh party affiliations

muh libral tears

muh border wall

muh manufacturing jobs coming back to murica

>when you buy into this shit harder than the obamabots in 2007.

kek
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.