[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /b/, when will you losers realize gay people are actual

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Dear /b/, when will you losers realize gay people are actually people and the foundation and future of this society?

I know it's easy to say stuff like "degenerates" and thats it's "disgusting" but you just need to grow up and realize that gay people live way more usefull lives than you basement dwelling neckbeards.

Just watch this video and realize why I'm proud to be gay:

https://youtu.be/7odQNTccVU8

Signed,
A proud homosexual
>>
I guess you are here because of your inherent love for getting your asshole ripped. Evolution has failed your kind. Go back crying to bernie sanders ballsack you libtard faggit
>>
What makes you so proud of banging dudes? Like how is that an achievement of any sort? I have education, job and my dad is not ashamed of me. Explain yours?
>>
>>722523712
>>>/pol/
>>
>>722523712

Ancient Greece didn't fail until it became predominantly gay. Faggots are fail incarnate.
>>
You do know you are here because of "people like us"

And i can't understand you gays.
You are having sex and he shows you his hairy ass and you go ohh yeah i want me some of that.
>>
>>722523712
No one cares you are gay faggot, go suck a dick.
>>
>>722523712
Whoa whoa whoa, I don't believe any of the shit you just said. You know what? You're kind of an asshole.
>>
>Just watch this video and realize why I`m proud to be gay
I`m sure you`re proud to be gay when the video already looks like cancer from the thumbnail alone
>>
As expected so much homophobia here; you're all just jealous the video is loved by so many people
>>
>>722524973
>You`re all just jealous the video is loved by so many people
Are you really using the Jealousy argument here?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.