[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I need help or at least I think I need help, I go to a normie

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20161002-140303.png (671KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161002-140303.png
671KB, 1080x1920px
Guys I need help or at least I think I need help, I go to a normie highschool full of white people and I'm white myself. It's in Canada so we get a lot of time off. Somehow I managed to forget my headphones and my charger for my phone today in the morning, and when the cab came to pick me up, I only realized then. So now I'm fucking pissed as shit going to school and when I arrive my brain instantly goes into "no-bullshit" mode and I decide I'm not gonna put up with anyone today. So the smart thing to do was to walk around the school closing doors, which I did. About half an hour passed and I'm just going around school and I'm still closing a bunch of doors, all the students walking in front or behind me re-open those doors so I just went back and closed them cause no one scares me in that fucking school anyway. So then I come to a stair hall in the school and close the doors, but downstairs where the principals are chatting. They see me and start giving me shit for closing one out of two doors. I say "you should be greatful that I didn't close both doors you inconsiderate bitch" because I close one door only and then wanted to leave but they blocked my path. I could've punched them but that would've probably got me arrested or some shit. Anyway after I say that, they send me to the office to wait. Then the female principal calls me in and asks me why I'm all pissed off today and I tell her it's because I'm tired of doing work and because I forgot my headphones and charger at home. I'm actually not so sure as to why I'm so pissed off today myself, possibly has something to do with the fact that I didn't hug or kiss any girls yesterday on valentine's day, idk. Anyway, then the principal ordered me to wait in the office waiting room for my cab to return. She also told me I'm suspended for 3 days because of the way I was cussing and disrespecting staff. I'm on the cab to home now and my parents are definitely gonna beat me for this. I'll continue below.
>>
>>722523170
Faggot
>>
Anyway since today is Wednesday for me and there's no school Thursday, Friday and Monday, and I'm suspended for 3 days that means it's today, then Tuesday, then Wednesday. And I'm coming back on Thursday. So that's a full 8 days of freedom from school. Can you guys tell me what to say to my parents so that they don't restrict me from playing my PS4?
>>
ain't gonna read all this shit bye
>>
>>722523170
>Highschool
mooooooodddddddddddssssssssssss
>>
File: 1477535988903.gif (172KB, 270x199px) Image search: [Google]
1477535988903.gif
172KB, 270x199px
>>722523170
Holy shit you are a ginormous menstruating little bitch.
>>
>>722523170
Fully autistic, how does it feel that your peers make fun of you when your not there
>>
>>722523170
fuck white people amiright?
>>
>>722523170
>this is what goes on in edgy white kids' heads
>>
Fake an anxiety attack, maybe get Xanax.

You will need to be pale and clammy, cool washrag on your face before you see them. hyperventilating helps sell it and a 1000 yard stare is always good, "Not having a date last night made me realize I might die alone. I've been trying to avoid a total mental schism all day and when I got yelled at for doing something I thought was good I just lost my cool."
>>
>>722527317
Even though I made this post a little too late and my mom already saw me and gave me a giant lecture about how I need to control my anger even if I'm 100% boiling, my dad's still sleeping so I'll try on him what you suggested, thanks
>>
OP here, I should probably also mention that I've been attempting to do the nofap challenge for like a week now. That also probably has something to do with why I was a dick.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.