[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in a third world country. I'm stopped in an alley

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: G__1239_BaikalSOSB_720.jpg (146KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
G__1239_BaikalSOSB_720.jpg
146KB, 1080x720px
I live in a third world country.
I'm stopped in an alley by a mugger.
Guns are Illegal in my country.
I have a pistol anyway.
I shoot the fucker.
I leave the scene.
How likely is it that they will find out it is me?
>>
>>722519480
By confessing what you did on the internet.
>>
>>722519549
Hypothetically of course.
>>
>>722519480
What country?

If your local police department is a joke, you'll be fine. And good on you for wasting a mugger.
>>
Well, if you had any hair that fell off(probably not), they can get your DNA from that
>>
>>722520295
>third world country.
>they can get your DNA

Choose one.
>>
>>722520436
Thanks for the giggle, mate.
>>
>>722520573
He's right tho haha
>>
>>722519480
Let's see here...

Dark alley at night with no witnesses. Shoot some fucking scumbag who you've never met before in said alley with an illegal undocumented firearm.

Your chances were pretty high before you made this post. If it is true then you broke the first rule of getting away with murder, you NEVER talk about it.

Most people get busted because of their own big mouths. Do yourself a favor and never mention this shit again. Take it to the grave.
>>
>>722520635
Definitely is! hah
>>
>>722519480
If no witnesses, none. Might want to keep your mouth shut for the rest of your life though.

Also DNA pretty much useless if you are not a prior offender.
>>
>>722520684
This.
You're fucked. You won't be able to keep this shit to yourself. Everyone talks, and eventually someone will gab to a friend. The rumor will lead right back to you. 72hrs, tops. Sooner if there is a reward.
>>
>>722519480
It probably depends on who you know or how powerful you are and if that's a common occurrence in Germany
>>
I'm speaking hypothetically. I have a documented firearm licsenced for sporting use but carry it around. I'm wondering if a scenario like this occurs i'd be able to get away with it.
>>
>>722519480
does this pistol drop shell casings? because shell casings usually contain small amounts of dead skin. rarely a solid finger print but you never know.

Also stop telling lies on the internet and get back to school underage fag. Everyone knows only pussies cant dispatch an assailant without a gun.
>>
>>722521863
Note to self. Pick up shell casings.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.