[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GTA: Vice City started the 80s nostalgia, now prevalent in vaporwave,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Clipboard01.jpg (107KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
107KB, 700x394px
GTA: Vice City started the 80s nostalgia, now prevalent in vaporwave, synthwave and retro new wave.

Prove me wrong
>>
>>722517573

I'd tend to agree with you honestly, but that interest remained latent and was rekindled by Hotline Miami
>>
>>722517573
+ It's a great fucking game.

Except that stupid RC Plane mission, that sucks.
>>
>>722518025
and the rc heli demolition
>>
Holy shit yeah, you're right. That for me was the first real exposure to the 80s Stereotype.
>>
Wrong, it's a recurrent trend. Think of "That 70s Show" and "Happy Days" before that.
>>
>>722517573
That game was the shit.
Driving around selling icecream in the cherry popper
>>
>most of the kiddies here haven't even played Vice City
>none of you ever finished it
>probably got stuck on ez mission

Fuck do you know about Vice City, get your faggot faces away from my video game, go back to GTAV
>>
>>722519137

lq b8
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.