[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing on my stomach and puking like attached How is your

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: giphy.gif (588KB, 217x199px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
588KB, 217x199px
Nothing on my stomach and puking like attached

How is your morning anon?
>>
>>722513161
what's going on? flu? hangover?
I've found that if I'm in that situation I do pretty well to start out with something bland and carb based like dry crackers or buttered toast. Wash it down with a bit of water and see how that goes. Sometimes just getting something in my stomach will help ease up the nausea.
>>
>>722513491
Ehh. More so general flu. Getting over it. Had some crackers and tums on my stomach a sec ago and still vomiting. So I may need a doc visit. That or I am dying.
>>
>>722514005
well good luck. remember to re-hydrate when this is all over. vomiting is a surefire way to get dehydrated.
>>
>>722513161
Got up at 4 and will be up till 11 for 4 more days this week.
>just peachy
>>
>>722514440
Jeez anon. Godspeed. Make that money.
>>
>>722514344
Appreciated. You have a good day my duderino
>>
>>722513161
I got put on a bi-PAP machine about 10 days ago, for severe sleep apnea, and I'm still trying to get used to it. I absolutely cannot fall asleep with it on, but in order for insurance to pay for it I have to use it for at least 4 hours/night. So I'm lying there trying to sleep for 4 hours, checking the clock occasionally and waiting for the time that I can take it off and get some sleep.
I'm hoping that once I do get used to it and start getting some good sleep I might have fewer headaches. Apparently I've had severe sleep apnea about all my life because I was one of the few kids in elementary school who snored like a freight train at sleepovers with friends.
>>
>>722514712
Damn dude.. That really sounds like a bad time. But I do hope the best.
>>
>>722514712
Maybe put it on RIGHT before you drift off. Could be the timing to which you're putting it on. Giving yourself time to notice it's there is giving yourself time to become uncomfortable
>>
day is good so far. going to work. Sorry OP, being sick sucks. stay hydrated little sips of warm water and put a few drops of lemon.
Hope you get better soon bro.
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (71KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
71KB, 500x627px
>>722514977
I'm a 'glass half full' kind of guy so I keep thinking about how much better I'll feel once I get used to it and sleep all night with it on. I'll have more energy, hopefully have less headaches, and should just generally feel better all around.
I will be able to get used to it and sleep all night. It will just take time.
If you're OP, I hope you feel better soon.

>>722515147
Yeah I've tried doing that, also taking Benadryl to make me sleepy. No luck. But as I said, it's just a matter of time. I'll adapt and soon be getting some of that sweet sweet REM sleep that has eluded me for so long!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.