[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt: assuming that most of you /b/tards are average joe's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: kip.gif (1MB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
kip.gif
1MB, 500x252px
itt: assuming that most of you /b/tards are average joe's (socio-economically speakig), tell us what it's like dating or even marrying someone, so probably a female, who has lived in a different socio-economic stratosphere!

for the extremely dumb fucks here:
what is it like, dating a rich (or poor) as fuck chick as a 9 to 5 faggot?
>>
>>722506164
You sound like a complete asshole.
>>
>>722506270
i get that alot, guess there's some truth to that.
>>
File: 1487160420539.png (92KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1487160420539.png
92KB, 512x512px
>>
>>722506164
>/b/tard

Kill yourself.
>>
Dated some rich bitch whos parents owned some rail company here in the UK, I worked as a sales assistant in a toy store, sex was the highlight, other than that, any gift I got her was shit compared to the horses or cars her dad was getting here, shit ended after 4 years when I couldn't take the shit from her friends at dinner parties looking down on me because I didn't have a 6 figure bank account
>>
>>722506872
>>722506816
>>722506270
you're crying about the way OP worded his post, but ignoring that his question is actually kinda interesting.
>>
>>722506887
>not laughing at them because you basically proved that money doesn't matter as much as they think it does

Loser.
>>
>>722506887
at what age?
was she okay with you not making/owning that much?
>>
>>722506887
>not making them watch Alladin while flipping them the bird

You're a lost cause.
>>
>>722507005
thanks! wanted to read about something other than traps, rolls, and trumps for a change.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.